[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

150608 sjadancer twitter update with Chen and other casts during <in the heights> practice

Media preview

EXO to perform at "DMZ Peace Concert" will be aired on MBC August 14th at 9:30pm KST 

Media preview 

Lastly, FAN MV. JUST FOR FUN. SO ENJOY LOL

Im sure you guys love minions so much LOL @HildaP 

• Like 1

Guest HildaP

Morning to all!:)

YES sis@Exora  Im a fan of the minions. So I did enjoyed the minions doing Growl,its really nice. Now did you see my Xiumini with cornrows? WOW,I loved them when Kai wore them and I think baby Xiumin is georgous with them!

Morning to all!:)

YES sis@Exora  Im a fan of the minions. So I did enjoyed the minions doing Growl,its really nice. Now did you see my Xiumini with cornrows? WOW,I loved them when Kai wore them and I think baby Xiumin is georgous with them!

cornrows? u mean his hair??

CLmLw85UcAAXTUT.jpg

Embedded image permalink

I dont why, i saw many EXO-Ls hate to see Xiumin having that hair,

not sure if they're some of Xiumin bias... but i think its really suits for him

BUT when it comes to my KAI.. i really really really missed this style of him:(

Embedded image permalink

• Like 1

Guest HildaP

Welcome back sis @sophiaciar, so good to see you again!:w00t: And before I continue...:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(   I LOVE XIUMIN!!!!!!

CLmLw85UcAAXTUT.jpg

OK,got that off my chest. Sooooooo I hope everyone has a good day today!

sis@Exora   I took the test and guess who my EXO boyfriend is? NOOOOOOO not my Xiumini but your Kai!!!!

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3335456/Who-Is-Your-EXO-Boyfriend/

EXO_9.jpg

Who Is Your EXO Boyfriend?

» Comments440
X

Comment on this Quiz

Please log in to add comments

Facebook  Twitter  Google
Loading comments...
Sharef.gift.giftm.gifgp.gif

Kai! ♥

Kai_.jpg
Your EXO Boyfriend Is Kai! ♥

Falling asleep - It was too cold outside to go do anything so Kai invited you round to the dorm which was empty, he had lots of snacks ready and some horror films since he knew they were your favourite type of film. You sat together in the dark watching the horror films huddling together trying not get too scared. During towards the end of the film, you looked around to find Kai asleep. Sehun had told you that he always falls asleep because he too scared to watch the rest of the film. You were going to wake him up like Sehun told you to do but you were so tired that you ended up falling asleep as well.

You woke up in the morning to find Kai's arm wrapped around you, you looked up at Kai and he was still fast asleep. "Ayeeeee!" You jumped up to find the rest of EXO standing in front of you with all their arms crossed. Because you jumped up, Kai also got woken up. He coughed awkwardly. "Did Kai fall asleep during the film?" Sehun asked, you nodded and laughed. The whole of EXO also laughed because that meant Kai must have been scared. Kai looked at you and pinched your cheek, "Someone else must have fallen asleep too since you didn't turn the TV off!?" he told you and grinned. "Just get married now!" Sehun shouted and all of EXO laughed as they began to walk off into different rooms.