[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

I'm done... Baek is too cute, I can't take it anymore dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498
yfnQl2p.jpg

q30S4tq.jpgDkkoLhf.jpg242B67505414612A22C3B22437F950541461241174F9

Exo 902014 last episode is really good. Lay is so... hum... sweet !?! I like the way he is "on the moon" (can I say that in English ??)
I'm glad because I didn't enjoy the first episodes but, now, they seem to be at ease and have fun. It's better !
And I can't wait for next week ;)

@Exora : so Tao is back to blond or is it an old picture ? Rock fashion suits him...

Two little men singing amazingly :x

LOL Sehun's fake crying at the end :)) =))

I watched raw version 5th ep 90:2014... I'm waiting for sub.. if anyone sees it first please share the link :D

Anyway next week it's Baek's turn... :x

Here episode 5... Lay cuteness overload :x

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2398-%5Bengsub%5D-exo-90:2014-ep.5

I really wish sis @PaulaL is here with us :x I miss you all!!! Where are you hiding??

Guest ThaísM1430294418

malamolly said: Welcome !!!
It's kind of quite at the present... We miss a lot of people on this thread but I'm sure they will come back soon ;)
Do you mind telling us where do you come from ? Who is your bias in Exo and stuffs like that ??

Guest danielle92

ThaísM said: Thanks for welcoming me >< Ooohh I see, hope they come back soon then!Well, I'm from Brazil, my bias are Chen, Tao, and Sehun. What about you guys? Where are you from and who's your bias?

I can relate on what @danielle92 said... I know I have been around longer than her but after what boys went trough since he left...., I don't feel nostalgic about him... not like in the begining...., I'm not bashing him or anything but I don't feel his abscence anymore... thats all... good luck to him in his life..., but now I prefer EXO as 11 because they deserve all my support.. now more than ever :x

I'm worried about Luhan.. there's no more update about him :((

This is funny

tumblr_nbwauapbeG1ty4ee1o1_250.gif   tumblr_nbwauapbeG1ty4ee1o2_r1_250.gif

:)) =)) =))

Guest danielle92

KoreanA said: I can relate on what @danielle92 said... I know I have been around longer than her but after what boys went trough since he left...., I don't feel nostalgic about him... not like in the begining...., I'm not bashing him or anything but I don't feel his abscence anymore... thats all... good luck to him in his life..., but now I prefer EXO as 11 because they deserve all my support.. now more than ever :x

Zhang Yixing photos :x

tumblr_nbx8qroRU51tjxd1co1_250.gif  tumblr_nbx8qroRU51tjxd1co2_250.gif  tumblr_nbx8qroRU51tjxd1co3_250.gif

OMG dead!! :x

Is this the same person I see in EXO 90:2014 ???

tumblr_nbq5ttWzFs1r0mb0to1_250.gif  tumblr_nbq5ttWzFs1r0mb0to3_250.gif

He really likes Baekhyun's butt :))

Our dorky and sexy Yixing :x

Guest danielle92

Let's not forget about Xiumin
2hmcyae.gif2a67bix.gif312z681.gif

there is a saying in Romanian " Xiumin tace si face" that fits Xiumin perfectly, but I don't know how to say it in English ... is not the same meaning if I translate ad litteram

"Xiumin keeps silent and do it" :P.

2zswdhi.gifb3nbdf.gif2wbxnj9.gif13z6cjm.gif

@KoreanA: the funny part was Baekhyun's response :
2wmn9zk.gif

I am allways moved after watching this video.. Kai and Lay :x Babies :x

@danielle92 they are indeed our amazingly sexy dorks :x

and Beak seems to be ok with his flat butt :x I am too :x

hi guys! :)

the kpop time slip show is getting better every weak! and now please.. please help me guys... I'm having too much Lay and Chen feels!!!!!!!!! is this even right? i usually loving kaisoo but.. but.. their charm yes you can't resist and hide from it :)

and.. i just want to say something personal about Lay here..

at first i see him i dont really like him tbh. his awkward hair and awkward facial expression

-_- especially his orange blond hair omg what is the stylist thinking -_-! in effect i dont really pay attention to his AMAZING DANCE SKILL and VERY WISE PERSONALITY he has.. yes im a bad fan :( BUT BUT BUT!!! this overdose and TLP era OMG his sexy hair although still awkward facial expression hehe he really made me have so much Lay feels inside my stomach lol.. the more i know him the more i fascinated fyuh Lay what have you done to me..

Finish. Lay come here and marry me. You really are a perfect husband material lol ♥♥♥

and.. did Kai injured somewhere? do you guys heard any news about this? or is this an old news i just know? -_- thanks.. and did Luhan already healthy right now? oh these kids just worrying me :(