[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

Morning sisters I enjoyed reading all posts you are so great!

@dhebbie2t it will be so lonely without you I'll miss you so much :(

@saraS I love that video with our Minseokie he is such a talented as actor I would love to see him in a drama some time soon :D

@luehoney I cried at your post sis.... really :( But it was happy crying :)

Today our boys finish promotions lets hope everything goes well :D

this picture needs to be here as well!! DAEBAK!!

n6rifc.jpg

LMAO :)) :))

sis @YusMy I watched that yesterday :)) Yeah you just need to love Kris's sarcasm....he is simply unbreakable!!

I loved this qoute on his FB page yesterday....

"Do whatever you feel is right for you regardless of what others have to say about it. The only person who can live your life is you."

I'm gonna put it on my signature :)

Hello everyone! I'm a new fan of EXO. i discovered them through Chanyeol in Roommate. I have this growing affection towards Chanyeol and so I started searching about him and learned about the group. At first, I thought they were just a bunch of pretty faces, but I was surprised and stunned to know that they are so talented and superb in their craft. Though I like Chanyeol so much, it is too hard not to be confused among the other members. These guys are handsome in their own different ways and have personalities that are also likable. I had been magnetized by their charm since then. I was so glad to have easily found their Showtime, First Box and Xoxo episodes in english subs and now I love all of them ;-) Aside from their singing and dancing skills, some of them are also athletic (Luhan, Tao, Xiumin). Hope to see you again in Idol's Athletic Olympics and win the gold! And not to forget Kris, I have watched him in DreamTeam & CoolKiz, daebak! (so sad he left :-( ) Anyway, in life no matter what happens...life has to move on. EXO fighting! Hope to see more pics and updates in this forum! ;-)

@KoreanA afternoon here in malaysia.. and its really2 hot... i believe it 30~40 degrees here... T.T i wish malaysian will plant more trees.. *ok i know... offtopic*
today is goodbye stage for overdose, how are you guys feeling now??? i believe eventhough they stop the promotion but they can concentrate for the lost planet tour and they can promote more in china.. 
lucky for baekhie and suho fans.. they still can see they both and get pictures of them going to inkigayo everyweek.. huhu

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: @KoreanA afternoon here in malaysia.. and its really2 hot... i believe it 30~40 degrees here... T.T i wish malaysian will plant more trees.. *ok i know... offtopic*
today is goodbye stage for overdose, how are you guys feeling now??? i believe eventhough they stop the promotion but they can concentrate for the lost planet tour and they can promote more in china.. 
lucky for baekhie and suho fans.. they still can see they both and get pictures of them going to inkigayo everyweek.. huhu

luehoney said: This made me cry... :')

This is so true... we are like tinkerbells... loving and watching from afar...but remember... without tinkerbell, Peter Pan will never be able to fly.. Tinkerbell was the one who gave peter the ability to fly...
And just like tinkerbell, we give EXO our support and give them wings for them to achieve their dreams..
One day they'll find their Wendy.. but we will still forever be by their side no matter what :)

@saraS "after watching this i thought of changing my bais
butt my baek is alsoo soo perfect"

hahahah you Baek butt is always perfect! LOL!!!

sis @KoreanA hahahahha that's why Kris is so special....any his quote similar to my quote in my IG ...Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway...

@iligsa welcome ...welcome...make your self comfortable here in this thread... 

@koreanA Thank you for the warm welcome. Rest assurred I will be visiting this thread more often. ;-) I have browsed the previous posts before and I found you guys certified EXO addicts and not weird. It was fun reading all your posts. I knew this is the right place where I can read trivial information about EXO. ;-)

Guest exolovelove

im back ! omg, i missed so much. did anyone realise i was off ? hahaha. im going to miss for 2 weeks more, cause im having my final semester exam. pray for me exostan.
EXO Moonlight live 

over here tbh there voice crack so much. DO and Baekhyun. ofc their tired, just got back from hong kong showcase and they have to perform :(oh ya and DO is wearing rings nowadays ! ahhhhhhhhhhh

iligsa said: @koreanA Thank you for the warm welcome. Rest assurred I will be visiting this thread more often. ;-) I have browsed the previous posts before and I found you guys certified EXO addicts and not weird. It was fun reading all your posts. I knew this is the right place where I can read trivial information about EXO. ;-)

Guest KoreanA

iligsa said: @koreanA Thank you for the warm welcome. Rest assurred I will be visiting this thread more often. ;-) I have browsed the previous posts before and I found you guys certified EXO addicts and not weird. It was fun reading all your posts. I knew this is the right place where I can read trivial information about EXO. ;-)

welcome to @iligsa im glad you found this thread sis, hope you will drop by often.. like how we did.. daily XD
@exolovelove omg i miss you... best of luck for your final!!! give your best shot and comeback here after the final... we will celebrate your+ @luehoney free from exam with exo pictures galore!! 

@iligsa : Welcome here !! <:-P
Chanyeol is so cute in Roommate !! A friend of mine is also falling for him. I hope she will come to Exo like you ^^

http://youtu.be/dmIMhdmWgfk
So that was their last Overdose stage !! T_T
It seems like yesterday the album was out... So many things happened !!

yoyo_icecube said:

@YusMy, @yoyo_icecube‌, @malamolly, @koreanA Thank you guys! I believe "We are one" with regards to EXO. We may have a huge age difference but in terms of these "boys" we are in the same wavelength hehe ;-) Please bear with me though because I am not so techie, I do not have the know how's (how to post pics, videos and how to quote on multiple posts) So mostly I will be just sharing my thoughts and give u guys awesome points :-) And if anyone of you know where I can find Laws of the Jungle Micronesia (Chanyeol ep) with english sub, please please tell me. Again, thank you ;-)

Guest KoreanA

iligsa said: @YusMy, @yoyo_icecube‌, @malamolly, @koreanA Thank you guys! I believe "We are one" with regards to EXO. We may have a huge age difference but in terms of these "boys" we are in the same wavelength hehe ;-) Please bear with me though because I am not so techie, I do not have the know how's (how to post pics, videos and how to quote on multiple posts) So mostly I will be just sharing my thoughts and give u guys awesome points :-) And if anyone of you know where I can find Laws of the Jungle Micronesia (Chanyeol ep) with english sub, please please tell me. Again, thank you ;-)

hi unnie's good day what areb the latest happenings to our dearest boys??
aside from that i believe its  little late but they did a great  job on the dream concert 2014

:D:D:D they never fail to amaze everyone Bpg-Rz5CYAAsC1a.jpg:largeBplYUeMCIAAVzFO.jpg:large
credits to twitter dream concert 2014

@iligsa try to find them here https://www.facebook.com/SBSJungle 

the one that EXO LIVE VOD upload already removed.. but someone upload new one one dailymotion... u can find the link at that page.

Hi, I tried the link but it cant be found now. Maybe the account is already closed. I guess I have to plead kshowgo, kshowonline, dramafire and youtube to upload it ;-)