[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

EXO’s Suho to Guest on “King of Mask Singer” Celebrity Panel

Article: Soompi

king-of-mask-singer-suho.png

EXO member Suho will be joining the celebrity panel on the upcoming episode of “King of Mask Singer.”

The celebrity panel of MBC’s variety program “King of Mask Singer” plays an important role in the process of trying to figure out the identity of the singer behind the mask, as well as discussing the participants’ singing abilities.

During a recent recording of the show, Suho expressed his determination, saying, “As I have experience as a MC for a music program, I know a lot about idol singers. I can pick out all of the idol [singers].”

It is reported that Kim Gu Ra, who is well known for not going along with what others say, surprisingly stated, “From now on, I will believe the words of EXO,” raising anticipation for Suho’s influence on the celebrity panel.

Along with Suho, Kim Hyun Chul, Sung Woo, and Sayuri will also be joining the lineup of panelists.

This broadcast of “King of Mask Singer” is scheduled to air on July 26 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).

Are you looking forward to it?

king-of-mask-singer-panel.jpg

Source (1)

===

[NEWS/TRANS] 140724 엑스포츠뉴스:

Chanyeol confirmed to be joining the cast of SBS’s pilot program

CKugtgbUkAI1w0t.jpg

Xiumin looks like he is about to cause some serious damage to Chanyeol's face lol  @HildaP

tumblr_nrzv4lfRQa1sziprjo2_400.gif

Henry flitto

LISTEN to Audio:>>> http://d330rio1lkj3e.cloudfront.net/tweets/1437890357532.m4a 

Henry: Hi everyone. Someone really handsome is standing next to me right now. Please introduce yourself.
Suho : Hi. I am EXO's Leader. Suho.
Henry : ooooooh Where are we now?
Suho : Osaka Kyosera dome...
Henry : nononono... here. right here. now.
Suho : EXO's waiting room.
Henry : Yes. EXO's waiting room. It smells somewhat different here. How do you feel now?
Suho: uh.. Hot.
Henry: Hot? Do you have anything to say to the fans?
Suho : ah~ I love.. Love You!
Henry : That's all?
Suho : um... Please love EXO. I love you!
Henry : Okay. Get prepared well then.
Suho : Henry Hyung Fighting! I love you!
Henry : Byebye!

1437890364718.jpeg

Henry flitto  @HildaP

Henry: Hello
Xiumin: Hello?
Henry: Hi. Who is this?
Xiumin: Hi. I'm Xiumin
Henry: Where are you right now?
Xiumin: SM Town in Osaka.
Henry: Osaka
Xiumin: Yes.
Henry: Are you scared?
Xiumin: Yes I'm scared
Henry: Why are you scared? Our last performance, the Light Performance is left, but why are you scared?
Xiumin: I'm scared of Henry hyung
Henry: Why are you scared? Shouldn't I be scared?
Xiumin: Henry hyung always harasses me!
Henry: I harass you? Last time you harassed me...

Flashback

Xiumin: When did I, when?
Henry: It hurt so much!
Xiumin: You put it on there hahahah!
Henry: When did I put it on th..hahahah (both laughing). Yes, this time, get ready
Xiumin: Yes. What do I have to get ready for?
Henry: Get ready later
Xiumin: Later? I'll only look at you, Henry hyung
Henry: Get ready. You know I got neck slice, right? Neck slice.
Xiumin: What's that?
Henry: Ah, I'll show you later
Xiumin: Ah okay

Guest HildaP

tumblr_ns3t4vZTXD1sar79lo3_540.jpg

Hello everyone! Hello sis@Exora. I hope you are doing well. Have you heard that my Xiumini is going to be in a Mickey Mouse Club program?

tumblr_ns3smdFhH21riav2to1_540.pngOH DEAR ME!

tumblr_ns3r8goflC1riav2to1_540.jpg

Seriously,why do they keep Xiumin as a young boy? Im a bit frustrated.

Guest HildaP

XIUMIN ON CRACK? I love Xiumin wether on crack or not. I think he is just a handsome man but looks like a young boy and its why the company exploits this. Enjoy! I sure did. There is also part two and three.

Guest adikkeluangman

All-Star Lineup Including Lee Sun Hee and EXO Revealed for “I Am Korea”

This year marks 70th anniversary of Korean independence from Japanese occupation, and “I Am Korea,” a large music festival to celebrate the occasion, is less than a month away, armed with a dazzling all-star lineup.

CK1GKeiUEAAE-Cg.png

So far, the confirmed stars to perform in the show include Lee Sun Hee and “1945 Choir” (Korean independence was achieved in 1945), Lee Seung Chul, Kim Yuna and “Yuna Choir,” god, EXO, Cho Young Nam, and more. Members of the congress will also form a choir with Cho Young Nam, and the vendors of Noryangjin Fish Market have also formed a choir to perform in this national-scale festival.

“I Am Korea” will take place on August 15, in the World Cup Stadium. If you want to take part in it, you can apply at “I Am Korea” website.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/all-star-lineup-including-lee-sun-hee-and-exo-revealed-for-i-am-korea/

sis@Exora cute,oh yes,chubby  NO...NOT ANYMORE.:wub:

LOL just a bit chubby, I dont mean that hes fat or something LOL

Un-aired

Instiz EXO Former Member Tao "I was alone…I had no one to help me"

(it's a quoted from news article)

201507270945_61180009691477_1_99_2015072

On 27th, Tao said in a Chinese interview, "I've been living alone for 4 years. No one helped me by my side so I had to deal with everything by myself," as he shared about the time he spent while promoting as EXO in the past.

Hearing this, many netizen revealed their opinion, "But you can see how well other members treated you tho" "He really has no conscience" "EXO members must be hurt knowing this" "Then why did you call Suho as Mom?" etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The greatest plot twist after Sixth Sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Was Sehun whom you always took everywhere and posted on Insta an invisible man? I really can't understand you

- Then.....why.....did you call Suho as Mom..... how about beef couple.... and werent you close with Sehun........? Geeez. Success or flop someday I wish you'll feel the emptiness and lonesome. I dont need anything else, from this interview I can confirm that you're the worst

- I feel bad for Minseok who had been taking care of you all this time

- He's really too much... How much the members treasured and protected him tho....

- He keeps talking about the past = currently the response to his solo is not good

- I didnt know Baekhyun unfollow Tao but he didnt delete this!

tumblr_n6eyn3bdhQ1stz0f5o1_500.png

- Why does he keep mentioning the past? If he wants to go then just move on

- Haa He went for a holiday trip together with Sehun and how much both of them took care of each other but ah.... I wish Sehun wont feel hurt

- Now he's not EXO anymore why does he keep mentioning the past?

- If I can turn back the time, I want to erase all shield that I've been said to you, Tao-ya. No matter what, you guys have been living together for years and building affection for each other at least manage your courtesy

- I wish for him to just follow his own path since he already left. EXO is still keeping silent, but why does he often hurt them with his wordsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm not defending him but I think it's just a misunderstanding. There are so many journalists who want to draw attention by reporting news like this that's why they wrote by connecting his words with EXO. To be honest, whoever released articles like this about ex-EXO members, people shouldnt connect it with EXO and don't give attention too. That's the right answer.

- [For 4 years I've been living alone so I had to deal with everything by myself. I had no one beside to help me.] This part is the problem. It's not a misunderstanding or mistranslation :)
CK2U5iUUMAABCZA.jpg

- It's not about the members never helped him but without his Mom, he had to deal everything by himself

- If you're an adult then you should deal everything by yourself tho

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm not a fan but I think it's a misunderstanding looking at the comment.... Tao indeed has betrayed and done rash act but it seems that he talked about his Mom, not about EXO

- You're the worst ever. People who have been believed in you look stupid now

- You should live forever feeling apologetic to the members. Don't hurt Sehun who liked you and followed you everywhereㅠㅠ I hope things won't get worse from now on so please just move on if you want to leave

- I dont want to hear Tao talking about EXO anymore

- Didnt Sehun go on vacation together with him to China on Lunar New Year? or Chuseok......?

- Huh?? I remember I red about his interview in the past about how much Baekhyun took care of him tho............

- You dont know what really happened behind celebs life so it's hard to give my opinion

- It seems it's a misunderstanding however since he's an ex-member I don't care whatever he said

- It's not the problem about misunderstanding, but he knows that it's a sensitive topic yet he keeps mentioning about the past is the real problem.

translated by AYOSHIARI

Lemme summarize it, Tao talked about living alone in Korea without his Mom, thus he had to make his own decision to every problems he got which is a common homesick problem when you're living away from your family but the part where he said "I had no one beside to help me." seems kind of.....did the the members ignore him? Never helped him?

Beside, I wish him to learn how to live without his Mom since he's old enough. His Mom can't stick into him forever, right? Hope with all this drama, Tao can learn a lot and be more mature for his own good sake :)

Basically Tao x Everyone OTP was actually fake? Duly noted.

NOTE:: BESIDES, WE NEVER KNOW WHATS EXO's REAL LIFE BEHIND THE CAMERA, AFTER THEY SING ON THE STAGE TOGETHER, WHEN WE SAW THEM HAPPY, IT DOESNT MEAN THEY TRULY FEEL HAPPY INSIDE, THEY GOT FEELINGS... FEELINGS THAT CANT BE FAKE... SO TAO ALREADY SAID IT ALL.. Im so proud with him..:rolleyes:

Guest bingsoo9

:--S I don't really know what I think of Tao leaving the group. I'm sure being a Chinese in Korea (or Korean company) is not easy and he has his reasons to leave. Though I feel like he "used" EXO to become famous so that he can make career in China.

Also Korean entertainment companies are ridiculous, why did SMEntertainment block TAO's MV in YouTube...