[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest seoulheart14_ae93

will you watch my exo dance cover? it's my first cover and it would be really appreciated. exo is my favorite group

Guest luehoney

Ahhh.. I can't wait to watch Tao's cut in Law of the jungle!! hahahaha...
I want to watch it so bad, but my college blocked dailymotion T_T

Guest danielle92

Tao cannot sleep :P He updated his IG a few moments ago. Is he reading the messages left by fans? Sometimes I wonder if the guys read what fans are writing. Some were flooding today his IG asking him to give a sign he's ok ;)) I guess he's ok.
znna5s.jpg

translation: My neck is going to break soon enough haha

sis @malamolly yeah...lucky Luhan...he's seen the example set by Kris...so he handle things better...but still the fact that fans reaction between these two irritate me the most...

come back on the 25th Oct? my opinion...that's never too soon...SM already plan it...by hook or by crook...plan has to go on...regardless of what ever had happened....members expected Luhan's departure...but can they stay idle, mourning over the lost?? naah! judging from what had happened....SM wouldnt give a s**t....all they know is money! if ever SM consider their artist opinions & health status....EXO will still be 12, SuJu will still be 13, GG will still be 9...

so..coming back on 25th and promoting together with the sunbae SuJu and hobae RV is something they must go through....as 10? as one EXO? as M & K? whatever it is...good luck to them...

Guest luehoney

If EXO is really coming back this upcoming 25th, then I'm ready..
It will be painful seeing them as 10 instead of 12.. it will be painful to listen to the M version of their upcoming songs....
but if they are really going through with this comeback, then so be it..
We need this, and the boys need it too.. They must do some major damage control. Prove to the haters that EXO is not yet done.
I'm going to support them to the fullest for this upcoming comeback. I think they need it more now than ever.
Good luck my boys.

Guest danielle92

[this was published in October 8 so before Luhan's announcement. I don't think they will comeback this month, someone has to record his parts again and have another production process. I doubt SM will keep his voice it would be awkward. By the way, who said October 25?]
Two music stores are teasing that EXO’s 2nd full album, which will apparently be called “Fantasia“, will be released either at the end of this month or sometime in early November. One of the stores, Ktown4u (formerly DVDheaven), claims that the production company told them the release date(s).

They’re beginning pre-orders for Fantasia in a few weeks. The other store, Sky Music, a Hong-Kong based music store which is a little more well-known, states that the album has a tentative release date for October 29th.

They've already created a listing for the album so that people can pre-order it. It says that fans can pre-order the EXO-K or EXO-M version of the album, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the groups will be promoting as sub-units again.

No (real) tracklist has been revealed for the album, and of course you should regard this as a rumor even if two stores are saying it’s the truth.

Until SM Entertainment releases an official statement about EXO’s comeback, take everything with a grain of salt.

If the album is delayed to November, then they can tie it in with their Japanese tour that’ll take place from November 11th-13th in Fukuoka and November 18th-20th in Tokyo.  

source

As Luehoney said : good luck to our boys. This is not the end but a new beginning for EXO and also a new beginning for Luhan.

Guest luehoney

ahhh.. seeing the OT10 picture is just so weird... it feels incomplete.. but it's okay... in time, we will get used to it :)
Sehun and Chanyeol updated their IG! They're trying to tell us that they're doing good.. I'm glad :)BzvoYIHCEAA-e8n.jpg
BzvoWLKCQAAkZqM.jpg

BzvohoNCcAAJiM_.jpg

Guest luehoney

TAO updated his IG too with the caption
"had deleted some photos with Sehun before because it doesn't look good, so please don't misunderstand"
BzvqPZRCQAAYwOr.jpg

Guest luehoney

@Exora
actually, I was thinking that too, when I first saw his picture.. It's like he's hiding his sadness behind a fake smile...
but I just brushed it off.. Maybe it's just our maknae being his silly self :)
just like this..
BzvuC5VCMAA2ufG.jpg

Guest danielle92

Lol … not super powers, Captain planet, spider-man, save the world -  I'd be too embarrassed …. but masquerade ;))

ojnq7p.jpg

EXO sang about love, about boys being emotionally controlled by girls (wolf, overdose) but I hope their comeback will be different and have the girls being emotionally controlled by them. They are no boys anymore but young men.  It would be nice to have a masquerade with whispered suggestions of a midnight rendezvous in the gardens, sophisticated young men ;))

Supposedly they will "just" do a tour in Japan. I heard they don't plan to do a new album yet. (But the official statements are not clear and there's still a lot a confusion).
I don't know if they will come back with a new concept !?
The masquerade would be interesting, indeed. A bit like the phantom of the opera !!

Don't you think Kai changed something on his face ??
tumblr_ndaae3OI021r89zb7o1_500.jpg
BL57jbI.jpg
I don't know, I've got the feeling his face is not quite the same as before !!!
Am I paranoid or do you think too that he made some plastic surgery on his nose ????
I don't like this feeling !!

But, anyway, he is still gorgeous and I'm completely fascinated by this picture :
tumblr_nag475BWEI1qfrcvxo1_500.png
Once again, his expression is unbelievable ! <3

malamolly

said: Supposedly they will "just" do a tour in Japan. I heard they don't plan to do a new album yet. (But the official statements are not clear and there's still a lot a confusion).  I don't know if they will come back with a new concept !?

The masquerade would be interesting, indeed. A bit like the phantom of the opera !!  Don't you think Kai changed something on his face ??