[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest danielle92

ooo ... the final scene, that's a sexy voice   ;;)

(Tao) : from now on I'll never leave you, I'll always be your guardian (I'll always be with you), Thank you, I love you.t70k6p.jpg

Exora said: Im so proud  with his acting skill!!!   :x  
me too :)

LUHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ethereal-baek:

a weibo account posted these pictures:

somebody saw the pictures and reposted it on tumblr saying the person in the picture is non other than luhan himself.

however, that tumblr blogger conveniently missed the following text post made by the same weibo account:

which translates to:

Suho looks good with black hair(natural color) and any other color they put on him

tumblr_mt11hwhbWB1rtozgxo1_500.png                                                                                            tumblr_mt11hwhbWB1rtozgxo2_500.png

But he is hot and sexy as a blond bomb!

tumblr_ncpxvhaAqb1riav2to1_500.jpg

And don't forget my beloved Minseok,who is getting more and more confident and he flirts more now. GO BABTY!

tumblr_ncao09RULF1qhfeino1_500.gif                                                                                                      tumblr_ncao09RULF1qhfeino2_500.gif

sis@KoreanA   always nice to see you too. All our guys have natural black hair wich ,of course,its their Asian DNA but when they dye their hair blonde,white,purple,brown,and even red it improves their looks. I love to see them in different hair colors specially Kai and Suho...wow...their blonde white hair was awesome. But aren't they all awesome? Not one of them takes a bad photo...well...ahem...sis KoreanA ,Suhan has taken a few weird ones :)) and dear D.O. has some unique face expressions. But we love them all.

EXO-ahn-young-mi-lee-kuk-ju_1412077172_a

Comedians Ahn Young Mi and Lee Kuk Ju to appear on EXO's 'EXO 90:2014'

Guest danielle92

Finally, Suho !  Honestly, I never liked him with blond hair, looked flat to me, I prefer him with brown or darker hair. Kai has an interesting complexion and blond doesn't look bad on him, ( although I prefer him with darker hair too) he looked a bit Scandinavian, but on Suho I really didn't like it, no contrast, just plain. Sometimes I even though he used lipstick, to have a color, an accent ( maybe I'm wrong and the fan exaggerated with their editing)  Really glad he got rid of blonde :P 
2u9k26x.jpg

Hi everyone !!

I liked Suho with blond hair !! It gave him a sassy touch I thought interesting... Because, most of the time, I think he is too serious, too righteous...
And recently, his airport fashion was really good : classy and grunge in the same time.

955194140912.jpg
But as @HildaP said, all colors suit them !!
I guess they will all change their styles now that TLP Tour is done... Just hope Baek wont be back to blond, I really dislike it !!

Guest danielle92

Well… if we are talking about blond hair, let’s continue.

I don’t dislike Baekhyun with blond hair but neither I’m enthusiastic about it, he loses a bit of his charm, what I dislike is Lay with honey blond or strawberry blond.Tao with blond hair looks chic, I like him but with dark hair is more manly. He expresses several times he miss his blond look.

2rcwdci.jpg

Chanyeol ;))30vkuxj.jpg

Guest danielle92

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"Facebook update, 1.10.2014
w6p7bm.jpg