Frizzy Hair

vena.cava

help
I need help with my hair

Basically it's frizzy looking, poufy and just damaged + dry.

Whenever I see idols, I see their shiny hair, even though they dye + style probably a lot more than I do.

A example of what I mean:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5cK7A_lOgUk

Ye-euns Hair(at around 1:45)  It's really frizzy.

But then there are other idols:

E.g Jessica bleaching her hair but having smooth shiny hair: 1.jpg

And many others have healthy-looking hair, which is what I'm trying to achieve.

So I know they probably use products or treatments, but can anybody tell me which products/treatments?

Guest kikkie

I love Ion Reconstructor (SallyBeautySupply) and it makes a great difference for my hair (bleached multiple times, colored for years, straightened, curled, etc). I've found that any protein, oils, or reconstructing products work really well for already damaged hair. A nicer (probably more expensive) shampoo would make a difference too. Cheaper shampoos usually have ingredients that make it seem to work but really doesn't. You also use a lot more product because they tend to be "watered down".

For stars in performances, their hair is always styled with a heat tool which hides a lot of damage. In reality, without any styling, it would look damaged.

I love Ion Reconstructor (SallyBeautySupply) and it makes a great difference for my hair (bleached multiple times, colored for years, straightened, curled, etc). I've found that any protein, oils, or reconstructing products work really well for already damaged hair. A nicer (probably more expensive) shampoo would make a difference too. Cheaper shampoos usually have ingredients that make it seem to work but really doesn't. You also use a lot more product because they tend to be "watered down".

For stars in performances, their hair is always styled with a heat tool which hides a lot of damage. In reality, without any styling, it would look damaged.

Thank You for replying, im going to try it :)

Do you have any tips for styling frizzy hair?(e.g. products, tools)

Guest sunye~

Recently, I discovered biosilk hairspray and biosilk silk therapy and it worked wonders for my frizzy hair. I don't know if it will be so for your case, but it might not hurt to try it. also, I started to wash my hair every two to three days instead of everyday and that helped me retain the moisture in my hair.

Guest PinkChocobo

I'm pretty sure idols get their hair treated very often for their hair to look this nice despite all the styling + dying.

I'd suggest you get a treatment package at the salon you often go to. 

Don't underestimate treatments! They work surprisingly well ^_^

Guest ilovemesomekorean

I like to use leave in conditioner. I do have that islander hair type thats frizzy and stuff. Of course that doesn't hold true for all islander girls, but mine is like that. So I use garnier leave in conditioner. It comes in a short and fat green bottle. It works wonders. My hair is always so soft, and the frizz is no more. Oki well there's a little frizz but its normal frizz instead of that poofy hair frizz. I really like the way it makes my hair feel healthier and softer. And it makes my hair a lot easier to handle. And its pretty cheap. I just got it at walmart or target.

Guest happybubble

I use Garnier sleek and shine hair mask everyday to easily maintain my hair. I have dyed my hair several times and hair masks usually make my hair shiny and smooth~ There is also a mask for dyed hair and it works the same :)

But if you really want to have a hair like celebrities, then you can go for a treatment at a salon

Guest bbpanida

The best way is to have your hair treated at the salon. I know it is pricey but its worth it. Otherwise, try to use leave in conditioner or hair mask. A good drugstore brand is Aussie brand.

Archived