[TR} trust no one, love no one.

zhangyixings

especially when it comes to "gas leaks" in your house.......

tumblr_lu0qz4hb5O1qavufs.gif

So, I decided to watch City Hunter over break since I had no life when really, I had to do half of my online class.

Lol, I am a proud procrastinator at my finest. Ahh, Minho and Min Young are so cute and gorgeouss kalefjkrtr. and the drama was pure amazingness.

I cried sooo much ;____;

ANYWHO, hello everyone! I'm back for a quick tr since...I haven't had a TR in awhile!

And to those who don't know me, I'm Lynn! :D

I will be only taking 5 poster requests since school's about to start soon.

Here are some examples of my work:

Examples

I won't be providing a form so please be very detailed on what you want on the poster.

(I.E; colors, themes, is it a happy story or sad or whatever mood)

Oh, and of course, PROVIDE HQ HQ HQ PICTURES!

And I guess it'd be nice if you posted a summary of the story =)

But yeah, the rules are pretty simple.

Enjoy requesting folks! :D

(Btw, anyone have any good fonts they would recommend me to download? I lost all my pretty awesome looking fonts after my laptop crashed D:)

List:

First!! I hope it's okay if I request two posters ^^ If not, please pick whichever you'd like to do! I copied a form from another TR, hope that's fine~ Author is xRiChan, and please put that on the poster!

1. Title. Star Dust

2. Subtitle if any. [You can pick one] "If I get lost and wander, call out my name." "Things remembered were once forgotten." "Destiny brought us back together. Fate destroyed us."

3. Photos

Miyazaki Hoshiko / Lee Ha Neul: 1 2 3

Kwon Young Jae: 1

Takeda Yuichi: 1

4. Size. I would like a specific size, but if you don't know, its okay. Just tell me how you want it. Vertical/Horizontal. 640x480 or 480x640 is fine, vertical or horizontal is up to you, as a fellow artist I know it depends on your mood and creativity how you'll make it x

5. Colors & Mood. I'd prefer dark colors, black, white, and grey, with midnight blue please. And if possible, something sparkly, like star dust xD

6. Additional requests (ie. certain font, specific details on fanfic...) No specific font, but you should know. Hoshiko and Ha Neul as twins, only Ha Neul has long hair and Hoshiko has short hair. So each album contains one actress, but different pictures with long/short hair. Use any one you like, but the same for both! Any other questions, you can PM me!

Let Me Cry:

Title: Let Me Cry

Author: xRiChan

Characters: Lee Ji Nam [Jung Il Woo

Jang Ha Neul [Any girl!]

Feel free to use different pictures, but please keep Ji Nam the same!

All Pics!  [That's a link to the album I created for the posters, but you can use your own pictures if you like.] Sub-titles: "Tell me, what is love?"

"Because this story is hers."

"I don't want to miss you anymore."

"I've forgotten how to see, I've forgotten if I can."

"Let me fly ; I need to spread my wings."

Please PM me if you have any questions!!

Archived