Any BRUCE LEE fans here ? :)

PeerNorway

NEW BOOK: "REMEMBERING BRUCE LEE, AND JON BENN'S OTHER ADVENTURES" SIGED !
Here is a message from Mr. Jon Benn - the gentleman who played the gangster boss in "The Way of the Dragon" which starred, directed, produced, choreographed, etc. Bruce Lee. It is about his new book that he has just released. It has 304 pages with 12 pages of rare colour and B/W photos - many taken with Mr. Jon Benn's own camera on the set of "The Way of the Dragon". 
Shipment will be next week ! 

[linked image] 

[linked image]

Be sure to ask Mr. Benn about a personalised autographed copy - as each book will be signed by him. 

"Hi...If anyone is interested in buying my book, the best and fastest way is to use PayPal. You can access PayPal by using this address: jonbennasia@gmail.com The cost is US$30 plus US$10 for postage, handling and insurance for a total of US$40. Many thanks for your support! Best regards, Jon Benn"

• 1 month later...
Guest SlicedBread

Holy crap, yes! Wish he would have made it to old age and been around to comment on mixed martial arts bouts. He'd be as revered as Muhammad Ali, if not more. 
Nowadays, it actually makes me sad to watch him step in on his last scenes in Game of Death. Most epic entrance ever if only for the fact that you knew it wasn't him for 90% of the movie and then this badass in a yellow track suit just fills the screen with his charisma. 

I think I have seen most of Bruce's movies, and I loved them all. (except some of the excessive squeaking.)
Not only was he a good actor, but he was also, legitimately one of, if not, the best martial artist in modern history! His early and tragic death also helped to massively boost his popularity, much like with Elvis.

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce Lee comes to life in the latest Chinese commercial of the Whisky Johnnie Walker. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQ3U-0v0d4

Here is some information about this commercial:
http://www.chud.com/140638/resurrected-bruce-lee-hawks-liquor-in-johnnie-walker-ad-from-joseph-kahn/

• 4 months later...
Guest madbrows

Yesss I'm a fan of him! Why does he not have his own holiday, MLK and Christopher Columbus have theirs? I feel he's just as important as them, if not, more. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived