Anti-Bras

Guest sanjoniji

Guest Penny Lane

i love and hate bras. they're so pretty, but my bra size is hard to find. i'm a 30D and i do find some, but my boobs are weird i guess. they're like.. too wide for the cups? but i highly doubt i'm a DD and i KNOW i can't go to a 32 because it's huge on me. i wear a lot of loose tops, so i go braless or wear soft bralettes (even though the cups aren't big enough and band not small enough to be comfortable). i don't have big boobs, but for some reason anything in my size looks so granny.

personally bras are mandatory for work, but for anything else i am more than comfortable freeeeeeeeeee ballllllllllin'.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AppleOwl

I used to wear a normal bra, but now I basically only wear sports bras. I can wear normal bras, but since I exercise every single day, I'm lazy and I just wear my exercise bra. XD I love wearing cutesy normal bras though.

I hate wearing bras but I feel like I need to in public. Especially while wearing a tight t-shirt. I sometimes feel paranoid that people can see my nipples when I'm wearing a loose hoodie + no bra when I just go out to buy milk or something.

However, at home, I'm usually braless & always wear a loose tee.

IT'S THE NIPPLES. -_-

The only time I ever ever enjoy wearing bras are when I feel like I want to emphasize my boob while wearing a low v-neck or a dress... because my boobs are small but bras give them some illusion! hahaha

Guest harro.panda

My bra size is 36C...but one breast is obviously one size smaller than the other D: I can't go braless because the size difference is very noticeable >< So I must wear a bra and stuff my bra to make both breasts look even :(

Guest sakumar

Bras are alright.  I wear them outside, but at home they come off unless I am wearing something really tight (like a tank) and thats when I would slip on a cami or something.  I don't think I would enjoy not wearing bras daily though.  I once wore a dress without a bra because I forgot mine.  I looked fine, but I found it a bit uncomfortable having my breasts move around against the dress and what not.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest muffingrl

lifesaver for flat-chested chicks like me! and plus, its really cold where i live, so its extra insulation to keep my nippies warm ;)

Mine are way too large not to wear a bra >.<

like if I run in the house without a bra I have to hold them for support, or walk down stairs, they start bouncing too hard and tissue starts to tear and its really painfull

Plus gravity does effect them lol, so they look much better in a bra

I have to wear underwire bras, for support. I only own about 3 and they're all cloth underwire bras =/

Its actually alot more comfortable for me to wear a bra lol

Guest ling_ling

I dont like wearing bras BUT I hate going out without a bra ~

my boobs are small, but when I dont wear a bra they look so blah and unshapely. Wearing a bra gives them shape and they dont look so loose in tops - if I am wearing a baggy jumper then I prob wouldnt but most of the time, if I go oout I have to wear a bra. Bras make boobs look nicer I know a friend who doesnt wear a bra and she looks so unshapely and stuff.

When Im in the house I let it all hang because it is comfortable without a bra and I dont really need to wear a bra inside. But otuside, DEFFO wear a bra!

Guest apatheticskittle

But bras should be looked at for more than comfort... lol i know this sounds weird but it's good support for your boobs so they don't sag and stuff later. i don't want saggy boobs later on so i still wear nice supported bras, even though i have like nonexistent boobs lol. i mean not to say that sometimes i just bum out and wear sports bras :P

The statistics say that 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. I just took one of my friends to Nordstrom yesterday for a proper fitting. I told her it would change her life and she agrees! She used to wear sports bras all the time because they were so much more comfortable than her bra. She had gotten "measured" at Victoria's Secret and bought a 38B when in reality she turned out to be a 32DD. Well, no wonder she thought that bras are uncomfortable. She tried on her proper size and felt comfortable and supported.

Make sure to get measured properly, NOT at Victoria's Secret! Wearing the right bra size can make a HUGE difference.

The statistics say that 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. I just took one of my friends to Nordstrom yesterday for a proper fitting. I told her it would change her life and she agrees! She used to wear sports bras all the time because they were so much more comfortable than her bra. She had gotten "measured" at Victoria's Secret and bought a 38B when in reality she turned out to be a 32DD. Well, no wonder she thought that bras are uncomfortable. She tried on her proper size and felt comfortable and supported.

Make sure to get measured properly, NOT at Victoria's Secret! Wearing the right bra size can make a HUGE difference.

I totally agree I was wearing the wrong size for years and it got really painful in the end. I now get measured twice a year.

Archived