Anti-Bras

Guest sanjoniji

Guest sanjoniji

What do you think of bras?
About 2 years ago I stopped wearing the classic bra and started wearing sports bra-esque bras. Like this:

00032545-03.jpg

The other day I tried on one of my old underwire bras and I couldn't even wear it for ten minutes because I felt it was so uncomfortable! Then a couple weeks ago I was playing video games in a t-shirt and no bra and my boyfriend happened to see me and gave me this weird look and was like, "Are you wearing a bra?"

So first it was just a comfort thing, now I just don't want to wear them because I feel it's stupid! I have very small boobs that don't need a bra so why should I wear one?? I like my sports bras because they're sooo comfy.

What do you think of bras?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lollilollilollitop

Can't stand wearing bras at all~

To me it's like. . . 

Oh hey wear this bra so we can stare at your boobs and use you for our own pleasure.

Makes me feel more of a cow than a human being ha ha

I wear sport bras in the house and I wear binders when im out

mainly becasue I don't like having boobs and wearing bras

Wish I was a baby again ha ha ha

Guest followyourdreams.

I've never really thought about it. My boobs aren't an easy-to-hide size so if I didn't wear a bra, it'd be kinda obvious and exposing o.o I find they kind of keep everything together and are rather flattering, in a sense.

Guest echoism

I don't have the luxury of having small enough boobs not to wear a bra, unfortunately.

Actually, I hate not wearing a bra, even when sleeping. Plus I am an underwear fiend so I love buying pretty bras and panties. I have a huuuge collection.

I used to never wear bras when I was 11/12 and didn't care about how I looked...and it was so obvious I wasn't wearing one looking back ;_;

Now I wear them and I can't really feel them much at all XD sometimes I forget im wearing one..have you tried the berlei barely there ones?

Plus bras come in so many different patterns and colours I can't help buying them cause they're so pretty! ^^"

Guest sweetfantasy09

i have to wear bra due to my breast size. try to imagine a G cup without bra.. so droopy and haha! not nice. lol

i like pretty things and when i walked into bra shops, i wish i could wear this bra and that bra as they ae so pretty but unfortunately, fanciful bras will never have my size. sigh... i think bra is all about how it makes you look and feel. however, if i am at home, i don't wear bra. too lazy to put it on and of course sleeping will be braless too.

but when ia m out or if i have guest at home, have to put bra on. so, i don't have the luxury to put bra away.

Bras are great. They keep your ta-tas in place, they're cute, and (like kathy said) they keep your nips warm and hidden lol. If you think underwire bras are too uncomfortable, then you're not buying your bras in the right size. I don't notice them when I'm out. That said, I do take mine off as soon as I'm home. It's not healthy to always restrict your breasts (that supposedly increases chances of breast cancer). I don't know why your boyfriend is weirded out if you're bra-less at home. I don't understand girls who wear them to sleep either. Now that is uncomfortable.

Guest andchristinesays

Might as well ask here... I don't want to wear the usual padded bra because I don't have a need to with my small size. However, there's always the nipple problem AND I've never found a bra w/o padding (push-up fashion) that I fit properly! Has anyone found a brand or a type of bra that's really light and not weirdly shaped?

Also, has anyone tried these below? They look comfy but Idk if they do any good for anything...

http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Women/Underwear/Mesh_underwired_bra/46895-244652.1

http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Women/Underwear/Smooth_underwired_bra/46895-244683.1

I can't stand not wearing a bra. Most awkward feeling ever... I always wear a bra at home and in public. I just look past the fact that it may not be the best thing for my body but the thought of not wearing a bra around my house with others around is just awkward to me. There's not going to be any loose boobies or nip action going on under my shirts >_<. 

Guest Daylightful

I don't have the luxury of having small enough boobs not to wear a bra, unfortunately.

Actually, I hate not wearing a bra, even when sleeping. Plus I am an underwear fiend so I love buying pretty bras and panties. I have a huuuge collection.

Yeah.. I feel so vulnerable when I'm not wearing bras.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I hate NOT wearing a bra. I'm 32C so its uncomfortable no to. I especially could never go braless in public unless I'm wearing a very specific top or dress. I have one dress that provides enough support and you can't see through it if it gets cold (if you catch my drift) so that's like the only time i don't wear one. I also wear one all the time at home and even to bed because I like the support 100% of the time. It's gonna keep them from getting saggy later in life! My boobs are nice and perky and I owe it to my bras ^^;;

i find that a lot of small chest girls dislike wearing their bras while larger chest girls really don't have a choice.

i used to not like wearing my bra but i found a really comfortable brand. i don't wear a bra at home though. i do have a lot of sports bras because i workout a lot.

i don't think sports bras give me enough shape so i only designate those for workouts and around the house. when i go out, i wear an actual bra because i'm so flat that i just need a little shape.

Archived