[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute love story with cute couple ^.^ . Love every part of this story, songs etc. I can still fell the warmth of love when hearing the soundtrack. can't forget how well Yoona and Jang Geun Suk act, make me believe they are a real life couple. Love Rain jjang!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can d/l this drama in HD?  I deleted all the files and now I'm searching for them again and most of the sites are all deleted or links are not working.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i just finished this drama and can't believe it got bad ratings. the storyline was unique yet classic at the same time, the main cast were excellent and the OST right on.  one of the best dramas i've seenJKS  and Yonna were both excellent  in both rolls

@ laquetahodge i didn't think the writing was bad at all. but then again i'm not korean and subtitles may ad something that isn't actually there. frankly  i thought it was better than some other more popular  dramas

@laquetahodge   i heard that too and it seams odd. frankly i never really care for his acting in YB. but in LR i thought his acting ability was at a high leval. so if he's not getting projects because LR that's a shame. same goes for yoona. she did one of the best acting i've seen 

Guest heungmini

I started watching this drama, because I saw them filming at the Keimyung University while I attended a language course there.. but well I stopped after about 5 episodes.. wasn't really my style..

• 1 month later...
Guest steve777

I loved this drama.  The 70's was a flashback and then the flash forward to 2012 was great.  The only bummer part was every time something went right, something bad immediately happened.   JKS and Yoona did such great jobs of acting, I really felt like I was a part of the show.
Does anyone know what upcoming projects Yoona has coming up?    She was so sweet playing the role of Hana.

• 5 months later...

Hello there!!! :-h

I'm new to this drama and this thread.

Loving the 70's part so far (I'm on episode 3). Who is the actor playing In Ha's rival/friend? He's fantastic!!!

I hope the later part of the drama does justice to the beautiful writing and acting of what I've seen so far. :)

Annyeong @coastalbreeze! It's great seeing life in here! lol. I watched and finished the drama months ago, but this thread was not active, so I never posted anything about how much I enjoyed this drama. Since you're here and catching up, I'll have someone to discuss it with! Kekeke. The actor who portrays Dong Wook and later on, Dong Wook's son, is Kim Shi Hoo.

Annyong @akinahana89 ! Bangawayo and thank you for welcoming here! :P

I love the trio of friends... they are such a perfect group! I also love Jang Geun Suk here (did not care too much about him in his other dramas) and Yoona as well. When I see her here and compare her with her role in her new drama, I can tell she really has potential as an actress.

I'm also learning a lot about that decade in Korea... I had no idea about the curfew and how strict the government was back then.

I will watch episode 4 this week... can't wait!!! :P

@coastalbreeze

I have never seen any of JGS's other dramas, but I was impressed with his performance in LR. Not only during the 70s era, but during the present too. There were so many layers to his character and I thought he pulled it off well. I had also never seen any of Yoona's other dramas, except for PM&I right now, but I was impressed with the potential in her from this drama. I had only known her from SNSD before, so it was nice to see her portraying such a fresh character.

Hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the episodes!

• 1 month later...
Guest myat noec

i love this drama so much. i don't knoe how many time i watch this drama. i am a big fan of Yoona. PMI is also a good drama.everybody should watch it. :x

Archived