[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest DorkDork

I'm glad that people who did not give it a chance at the start are warming to it. It may not be the best drama this year but its a good drama that the cast and crew can be proud of.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the drama so much that after ep 4 I started to watch it in the day of airing without subtitles, then second day with subtitles. I just wanted something like that, full of love and people changed by love. Like someone said before...pure poetry.

If you want, you can vote for Yoona and Jang Keun Suk on Mnet awards (one vote per day), on mnet.com.

Guest Tarits

@Sakki - we two are the same.  I can't seem to get out of the JKS-Yoona chemistry that I continue to rewatch Love Rain.  I do watch other dramas such as Bridal Mask with Yoo Won (Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers), Ghost, GDignity, Big, DJin but I am always led back to Love Rain.  When I want sweet moments, I switch to LRain and a very nice feeling comes to me. I love Sukkie so much I even joined his EELs.  This is only the 2nd time this has happened to me- the first time was when I watched Goong/Princess Hours.  Now, I am sucked in again by a sweet couple. Ah to be a fangirl is to sometimes feel crazy.

Let us hope that LRain wins an award at the end of the year. The music is really one that is so difficult to forget.  :-\"

Guest Tarits

@mooster, @iloveYKSYoona @sakki - we should form a Love Rain Admiration Society!  Seriously, I play the OST in my room, while driving to and from work, when I opened websites for Sukkie, the OST is being played too.  I have printed the romanized lyrics and try to sing with the songs.  I hope the dvd with BTS and NGs come out soon.  I am sure that like me, you have practically memorized or put to heart the dialogue in the drama.  I guess it is because the lead actors blended so well, looked really in love and not in love only on screen, Sukkie can give that bad boy image but gosh, he is so sexy that we all fell in love with him.

I am glad that even if the drama is finished, I can drop by here and spazz my love for Sukkie and Yoona and of course to the drama as a whole.

Riot if LRain does not win any during the award season. I see several of us here holding placards of protests!

Good night everyone. It is 11:58 p.m. now in my location! 

@Tarits ~ yeah, we better bond all together, us Love Rainers  >:D< and all wallow in our feelings . . . and i congratulate you for being so brave in becoming an EEL for our Joonie . . . i haven't reached to that point yet of becoming a member (but i'm a silent lurker instead) . . . i also lurk in Yoona's fansite . . . and stole lots of  pictures of them anywhere in the web . . . my download folder now is crammed with it
@mooster ~ let's keep our fingers crossed about the awards then ;) . . . right now, i'm scouring the we for more BGM . . . i love all those European songs that they chosen for BGM

~ just wanna share this BGM (i remember to heard this throughout the whole drama but it stuck in my mind specially at episode 19 during the supposedly  ordinary date they were going have which was cut off by Joon's mother's call), this is Vem Vet (Who Knows) by Lisa Ekdahl  ~ here's the lyrics translation (credits to Hashaspire from YT):

You are a story that is
Too good to be true.
It is a story 'n itself
In how I met you.

We might as well have never
Ever met at all;
Or was it written for us in love
With each other to fall?

Who knows?
Neither I
Who knows?
Neither you
We know nothing now
And we never knew.

Who knows?
Neither I
Who knows?
Neither you
We know nothing now,
We just act like we do.

Guest eeldeerlove

@mooster, @iloveYKSYoona @sakki

- we should form a Love Rain Admiration Society!  Seriously, I play the OST in my room, while driving to and from work, when I opened websites for Sukkie, the OST is being played too.  I have printed the romanized lyrics and try to sing with the songs.  I hope the dvd with BTS and NGs come out soon.  I am sure that like me, you have practically memorized or put to heart the dialogue in the drama.  I guess it is because the lead actors blended so well, looked really in love and not in love only on screen, Sukkie can give that bad boy image but gosh, he is so sexy that we all fell in love with him.

I am glad that even if the drama is finished, I can drop by here and spazz my love for Sukkie and Yoona and of course to the drama as a whole.

Riot if LRain does not win any during the award season. I see several of us here holding placards of protests!

Good night everyone. It is 11:58 p.m. now in my location! 

Guest joseventy

Hye Jung's costumes in the 70's scenes are really great. And her hairdo...awesome, she's really pretty.

Guest Tarits

@sakki @ iheartJKSYoona  - it is nice to be an EEL. I never thought I'd be one but after seeing Sukkie in LRain, I thought it would be the best thing I can do.   I think regardless of age. one will fall in love with the drama and with the two young main characters. I follow a lost of sites for JWS and he is one goofy chocoball guy but really very loveable.  And Yoona has a certain sweetness about her that is difficult to explain.  I just love these two.

So when feeling romantic, go and rewatch LRain.

And yes, the costumes, props in the part of the 70's was so nice. Everything was done perfectly. I really give kudos to the PD for this wonderful drama.

That was a wonderful recap by couchkimchi by the way.

Okay guys, back to work for me.  Continue spazzing for our favorite couple and drama!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; "From Soompi News: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; "Jang Geun Suk’s Gift Worth 36 Million Won to “Love Rain” Staffthunderstix June 11, 2012Jang Geun Suk’s Gift Worth 36 Million Won to “Love Rain” Staff

Jang Geun Suk showed his appreciation to all the “Love Rain” production staff with gift certificates worth over 36 million won (approx. $30,000 USD), local media OSEN reported on June 11.

An official from the “Love Rain” producers told OSEN, “Jang Geun Suk gave a 300,000 won ($300 USD) gift certificate to each of the 120 staff members to celebrate the end of ‘Love Rain.’”

“Jang Geun Suk wanted to give a special gift to all the staff who worked so hard for the entire drama series. The drama itself may not have been the biggest hit, but the overall chemistry and team work was by far the best. It was his way of showing appreciation to the production team for the long recording schedule,” the official added.

Another official was quoted as saying, “You don’t see an actor present such a special gift too often. It’s worth a lot of money too, but we thought it was very Jang Geun Suk-style to find a gift that’s not too fancy or too boring.”

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is planning to continue his “The CRI Show 2” in July, starting from Seoul and four cities in Japan, including Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. His first Japanese regular album, “Just Crazy,” hit #1 on both the Oricon’s daily chart and weekly chart.

Guest mind.love

That's so wonderful of Yoona and JGS showing appreciation to the LR production. It just show that while it wasn't a "hit" everyone had a great time filming LR.

Yah! Im not the only one rewatching LR again and again. I redownloaded all the episode in 720p to get the best quality. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

Guest eeldeerlove

That's so wonderful of Yoona and JGS showing appreciation to the LR production. It just show that while it wasn't a "hit" everyone had a great time filming LR.

Yah! Im not the only one rewatching LR again and again. I redownloaded all the episode in 720p to get the best quality. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

Hi mind.love! Can you give us the link? I'm looking for a good quality of LR and a good english subtitle. Thanks a lot! :)

Guest mind.love

I download the 720p version here.

http://kpopella.org/2012/05/29/love-rain/

and I get the subs from here

https://www.box.com/s/f52bbe147a5505ecdf7b/1/273276165

Guest eeldeerlove

I download the 720p version here.

http://kpopella.org/2012/05/29/love-rain/

and I get the subs from here

https://www.box.com/s/f52bbe147a5505ecdf7b/1/273276165

Thanks a lot! You're so nice. :)

Guest mind.love

You're welcome, iheartJKSYoona.

I was reading some news and was pointed to the Philippines yahoo page, and there was a poll for the cutest drama couple. LR couple is winning with 45%!

POLL Who is the cutest drama couple?

Who is the cutest drama couple?

• 34%  Rooftop Prince: Park Yoo Chun & Han Ji Min
  • 16%  The King 2 Hearts: Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won
  • 45%  Love Rain: Jang Geun Suk & Yoona
  • 5%   Fashion King: Yoo Ah In & Shin Se Kyung cr: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ji-hyun-woo-is-not-in-hiding-he-151309374.html#

Guest eeldeerlove

You're welcome,

iheartJKSYoona.

I was reading some news and was pointed to the Philippines yahoo page, and there was a poll for the cutest drama couple. LR couple is winning with 45%!

POLL

[list]

[*] 34%  Rooftop Prince: Park Yoo Chun & Han Ji Min [*] 16%  The King 2 Hearts: Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won [*] 45%  Love Rain: Jang Geun Suk & Yoona [*] 5%   Fashion King: Yoo Ah In & Shin Se Kyung cr: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ji-hyun-woo-is-not-in-hiding-he-151309374.html#

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD Yoona Sends Vitamins to ‘Love Rain’ Staff

Posted Image

Along with Jang Keun Seuk’s large gifts, Girls’ Generation Yoona also showed her gratitude towards the Love Rain staff with presents. 

It’s been recently revealed that before the end of KBS’ Love Rain, Yoona had sent gifts of gratitude to the staff that suffered alongside the cast, filming the drama for many months. 

A photo of Yoona passing out gift sets of vitamins were posted on an online community, making netizens feel the warmth from Yoona’s kind gesture. 

It was also noted that Yoona had personally written and signed each of the cards, which read, “You all worked very hard. Thank you to each and every one of the Love Rain staff members for making Hana look pretty. It was fun getting to meet so many kind people Thank you for everything. Always take care of your health!” 

Netizens commented, “The staff and cast must be very close with both Yoona and Jang Keun Suk giving presents,” “It must have been an amazing experience working each other,” and “I’m so touched by all the warmth!”

Love Rain completed on May 29.enewsworld.com 

Archived