[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~ hmmmm, now i'm confused . . . i have watched "The Classic" years ago (when i was bugging newbie at k-drama), i think i have to rewatched it again - i completely forgot the story
 diwatagirl ~ well if this lawsuit gets pursued, can we still get hold of an international DVD copy for it? what do you think? i really would love to have my own original copy complete with bts  :-S

Guest eeldeerlove

I would like to believe that the case will be settled just like what happened to Dr. Jin and Faith. I have watched The Classic and though they have some similarities on the plot, Love Rain has a different approach on it.

Guest Tarits

@iheartJKSYoona - thanks for your post. Perhaps the Classic wish to generate interest for the followers of LR to watch it too? But I am not watching.  I believe in LR only.

Guest eeldeerlove

@iheartJKSYoona - thanks for your post. Perhaps the Classic wish to generate interest for the followers of LR to watch it too? But I am not watching.  I believe in LR only.

I dont know why the Egg Film are suing Love Rain now.. Is it because of LR's popularity overseas? Even here in my country, people are having so much anticipation about LOVE RAIN. Bad or good publicity is still publicity.

Guest Tarits

@kat_t  i could be wrong but my officemate just bought one exactly like that one he is driving. This is a small matter anyway.  I read that the PDs of Love Rain are now suing the people behind that Classic drama or whatever. I have never doubted that LR is an original story and they will never copy any drama where they could be sued. Many dramas have similar storylines.  It really is good the drama is finished and I know this will be all cleared up soon.

@kat_t 

i could be wrong but my officemate just bought one exactly like that one he is driving. This is a small matter anyway.  I read that the PDs of Love Rain are now suing the people behind that Classic drama or whatever. I have never doubted that LR is an original story and they will never copy any drama where they could be sued. Many dramas have similar storylines.  It really is good the drama is finished and I know this will be all cleared up soon.

Guest Tarits

@Kat_t - i looked at the car again as I rewatched LRain for __times, (can't count anymore), nope it is not a mini cooper as yes, it seems to be bigger. So it must be what you think it is.

Well, we all root for Sukkie and Yoona and Love Rain so we will all celebrate again when the Love Rain PD wins his case. 

From Los Angeles, good nite everyone!

Guest ViviSukkieel

I really like LR and so far I've watched it 3 times, not because I'm an Eel, but I really liked the story, ost, music, casts, beautiful picture, etc. I have never watched The Classic, but since this issue I am so curious to watch it, and it may not just me. I can not believe PD Yoon and Screenwriter Oh so recklessly cheat The Classic. They are great people in his field, highly respected in Korea. they're not going to risk their reputation by doing as alleged producer of The Classic. I hope these allegations are not proven, because I strongly believe in the greatness PD Yoon and originality of  LR.

Guest prettyoungthing

From Love Rain official facebook :

Tell us your favorite Love Rain quote! We will make them into an image!! http://bit.ly/NQHBP9

Posted Image
Visit the thread and show our support against the plagiarism issue being hurled against Love Rain Production Team ;)

Guest getoba

For all the poeple who never watch the classic. You should watch it. It's a masterpiece. A beautiful story with beautiful music and great actor. It's a movie not a drama.

Love rain has similarities with the classic but nothing who merits to be sued. Like his title said the classic is a classic story, then universal. It's why i don't understand the production of the classic. Why they want sued love rain.

And i repeat, if you never watch the classic watch it now. The grace and the poetry in the classic is equal of the grace and the poetry in love rain.

Guest mind.love

Hey everyone!

I hope they get the legal stuffs done with and everything goes well.

I just wanted to pointed out that Love Rain is currently trending #1 on viki!

Guest iHeartTOP1430278588

I just finished LR, i love it soo much that im gonna watch it again. Love the beautiful story, cast and soundtrack! Best series of the year!

Guest Tarits

@everyone here:  I still rewatch Love Rain day after day, night after night. It is such a sweet and romantic drama and I really am happy to see the good chemistry of Sukkie and Yoona.  Little wonder that those who did not watch the drama but now are and catching up are all praise for Love Rain.

I hope that at the end of the year, it wins an award.

Love Rain - fighting!

Guest eeldeerlove

Hi everyone! Like most of us here, i am re-watching Love Rain. And i recommend it to all my friends coz I know it won't disappoint them.

Archived