[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest Asianatic

@kee-ling

Thank you.  I hope Hana's senior doesn't convince mom. I think not. Hana and her mom are so close ......and after all Joon is IH's son. I think episode 18 is going to the heartbreaking one. 17 will be ok. I hope 17 will be about reconcilliation of Joon with his father and Hana confessing everything to her mom. 

I really hope Hana or her mom doesn't  end up getting physically harmed by Joon's mom. She is a psycho.....She's capable of anything. I am really frightened what she will do.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eeldeerlove

yea! i wouldn't mind him being paired up with a different nationality for a change too...so far I just cant seem to think of anyone at the momeny! HAAHHAHA! ohhhh! Shu Qi isnt that bad, I watched her movie, uhhh shoot! i forgot the title! so close i think? im not too sure! hahahhah! oh yes! Zhang Zi Yi wouldnt be a bad choice either :)

I know!! he really is! and he can even cry on screen that fast! not a lot of guys can do it! props to JKS! I heard he's only doing one drama per year now? awww! that sucks! but health is important too so I understand where he's coming from :):)

Yea! im also looking forward to the day that Joon and his dad forgives one another! we'll see how that goes :):)

I also think that JKS will be a good pair with newcomer Chinese actress Ni Ni ( The Flowers of War). :)

I'm so excited for tonight's episode. After watching sad moments for the last 5 episodes, I'm looking forward for another happy moments later. Though I can't understand Korean language, I'd still be watching thru online streaming. :)

Guest ladymoon

HQ photos :wub: Ep 17 will be a lot of romantic moments between Jun & Hana!!! I love it :wub:

From the preview, Yoonhee seems to be happy when she saw the photo of her daughter and Jun :) how great mom she is! blush.gif I wonder how Hyejung will react if she knows about the young couple. Hoping that she won't hurt Hana and Jun will be there to protect his love.

201205211100113423.jpg

201205211124559132.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest mind.love

^ Too cute. Too cute. thanks for sharing the pictures. The first set just look like JKS and YoonA having fun.

Guest Davd

Love Rain is the BEST DRAMA EVER!!!

It is unique and different from other korean dramas…..The Beautiful drama is full of sorrow and laughter at the same time!!! It is soo addictive that i watched the latest episodes without English Subs!!I m sure Yoona and Jan Gan Seuk will win Thousands of Awards for their Phenomenal performance!!!

HEY GUYS lets make the producers extend our Favourite Drama LOVE RAIN!!

Let's beg to make Love Rain until 24episodes or EVEN MORE!!!

Let's all JOIN FORCES!!!

WHo's with me???

Guest eeldeerlove

Love Rain is the BEST DRAMA EVER!!!

It is unique and different from other korean dramas…..The Beautiful drama is full of sorrow and laughter at the same time!!! It is soo addictive that i watched the latest episodes without English Subs!!I m sure Yoona and Jan Gan Seuk will win Thousands of Awards for their Phenomenal performance!!!

HEY GUYS lets make the producers extend our Favourite Drama LOVE RAIN!!

Let's beg to make Love Rain until 24episodes or EVEN MORE!!!

Let's all JOIN FORCES!!!

WHo's with me???

count me in! But i dunno how the writer will surprise us at any turn of events. :)

Guest eeldeerlove

hi Love Rainers!

can someone give me a link on where i can watch Love Rain on mobile/iPhone?:D thanks in advance.

iOnAir is giving all sorts of trouble this morning (and so was my backup, SOLIVE, for a while).

If anyone wants to live stream using iphone, which is my backup option at this point (you can try if you have other types of smartphones), following is the link:

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

If anyone has a TVU or justin tv link for KBS2, I would appreciate.

Guest eeldeerlove

iOnAir is giving all sorts of trouble this morning (and so was my backup, SOLIVE, for a while).

If anyone wants to live stream using iphone, which is my backup option at this point (you can try if you have other types of smartphones), following is the link:

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

If anyone has a TVU or justin tv link for KBS2, I would appreciate.

thanks a lot! I'm so excited for tonight's episode. :D

Guest lukalee

Love Rain ep 17 Live Screencap starting soon!!! oh gosh counting down counting down. Here's link for live recap - http://goo.gl/90Baw

Pls share with all other Love Rain-obsessed fans :wub:

Thanks lyra_brillantez for posting the pictures and the news! I'm somehow depressed after reading it and seeing the picture where they are in the rain. I can't wait for Ep. 17 to air!! But, I think the coming episodes will depress me! I wish that either the next two or the last two would be happy. Or, even have Ep. 17 and 20 happy because I really want them to stay together longer and up with each other. I was getting so happy before when SJ and HN was going to date and then everything went downhill. I didn't even get to watch their love bloom on screen for that love, it was just mostly angst. I hope the last few episodes won't be too sad.

Hmm...Davd..I want everything that you said to happen, just not the 24 episodes part. Sorry, but as much as I love Love Rain, I think another 4 episodes is going to drag the series too much. Do we really want to see 6 episodes of SJ's cruel mother torturing the couple or do we need to see more angst. I really can't think of them adding anything else other than heartbreak and I really don't want to see that. I think 20 episodes is good and the way the writer wrote it seems to paced out good....leaving Ep. 17-20 all about SJ's mother and well, the sickness from YH. I think that is good enough sadness. I really don't need more.

Anyways....hopefully Ep. 17 is good! :)

Guest lukalee

640_1337606384.jpg?1337606383

yaay... finally they get to be together!!! from Live Screencaps here! http://www.vingle.net/posts/12096#

Guest eeldeerlove

*quoted image*

yaay... finally they get to be together!!! from Live Screencaps here! http://www.vingle.net/posts/12096#

Thanks for the update. As much as I wanted to watch thru online streaming, my internet connection sucks right now. Bad timing. :( standby mode for the meantime.

Archived