[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest ibtissam22

Hana is getting so damn annoying. She keeps saying/acting like her mom's happiness is her happiness but she keeps following Jun, acting like doesn't want to break up. If she really wants her mom to be happy, she should just forget Jun and go out with Taesung, who is now ready for her. And like some of people here, I still don't get since when she fells in love with Jun that much? Well, he is the first for her in everything but don't you think that's quite unreasonable? You fell for someone that much, crying a lot for someone because of this reason? and especially it happened in such a short time? Now I think 5% of Korean viewers keep watching this drama because of the older couple, Inha and Yoonhee. Some watching probably because they want to see JGS's excellent acting skill, while some of Yoona fans on Twitter I see can't even bear to watch her weak character anymore, they want strong Hana back, this Hana we're watching is just too pathetic.

I hope they make the happy ending for the older couple, they've waited for each other for such a long time, they have enough reason and deserve to be together.Just my opinion though.

omg u again i know that u are anti yoona i saw u keep bashing yoona in gg thread before even yoona got the role

and yoona fan want to watch her in any caracter don't make ureself that watch the drama

and sorry because everytime i came her to talk about th drama i saw some comment and i ignore them but this is too much

i will just go to lr thread in ssf

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phuong_lam1612

please, anyone knows the new ost in ep 14 when Jun and Hana read the wedding invitation....thankss

Guest jjangsic

omg u again i know that u are anti yoona i saw u keep bashing yoona in gg thread before even yoona got the role

and yoona fan want to watch her in any caracter don't make ureself that watch the drama

and sorry because everytime i came her to talk about th drama i saw some comment and i ignore them

i will just go lr thread in ssf

here you go again overreacted Yoona fan. Since when I became her anti? Well, I'm not a fan of her I admit (I believe not everyone here in this thread are her fan either) but that is not the reason I have to ignore this drama since I love JGS's acting and The production. And in my latest post, I believe i'm talking about Hana, the character not Yoona herself. Though i've never praised Yoona in GG thread or wherever you see me but that's not the reason I can't express my feeling toward the drama's character here. I don't get why you against my comment when i'm not the only one who get annoyed by Hana? Please read every comments and you will see i'm not the only one. I will tell you again, ALL those words in my previous comment are all about Hana not your Yoona. Thanks.

Hana is getting so damn annoying. She keeps saying/acting like her mom's happiness is her happiness but she keeps following Jun, acting like doesn't want to break up. If she really wants her mom to be happy, she should just forget Jun and go out with Taesung, who is now ready for her. And like some of people here, I still don't get since when she fells in love with Jun that much? Well, he is the first for her in everything but don't you think that's quite unreasonable? You fell for someone that much, crying a lot for someone because of this reason? and especially it happened in such a short time? Now I think 5% of Korean viewers keep watching this drama because of the older couple, Inha and Yoonhee. Some watching probably because they want to see JGS's excellent acting skill, while some of Yoona fans on Twitter I see can't even bear to watch her weak character anymore, they want strong Hana back, this Hana we're watching is just too pathetic.

I hope they make the happy ending for the older couple, they've waited for each other for such a long time, they have enough reason and deserve to be together.Just my opinion though.

I get what you are trying to say. Yes, she keeps saying she wants her mom to be happy, but it's really easier said than done if you really like that person. I really don't know when she fell in love with him, but I think she gradually liked him over time. I mean, he is mean to her at times, but she also sees the nicer side of him which makes her like him. Maybe, she is just into guys that go right ahead and spill what he wants to her. It seems unreasonable, but if that is her first love and if for her it was love at first sight, then it isn't. Because the younger couple was not portrayed as gentle like the parents were, it is really hard to see when the younger couple fell in love with each other. I can't tell sometimes when Joon fell in love with Hana, but I really believe it was everytime they see each other, a little bit of the other person leaves an impression on the other. As you said, it was short period of time, but in this short period of time, she was experiencing a real relationship and even before they could explore it even further, she has to break up with Joon. This rollercoaster of emotions is hard for her to accept. Also, Hana sees Joon every where which doesn't help with her emotions. If we want to see a strong Hana back, we will just have to see her away from Joon for a while to settle her emotions. But right now, we will constantly see Hana let go and take back which to me is quite normal for a person falling in love for the first time. Joon seems to be handling it a lot better because in his life, nothing was quite happy for him, so this was just another thing he had to bear. I guess also because Hana had just a nice life and now something bad happens, she can't face it that well.

Hmm...I didn't know the ending is still undecided! Cool!! Hopefully, there is enough fans to make the writer give them a happy ending. I want a happy ending!! Really, can't they just have In Ha stay with Yoon Hee and not marry each other and have the younger couple do that? What is so bad about having that happen? I mean In Ha can't tell everyone they are in a relationship, but he could be like a realllllly good friend to her and stay by her side.

Edit:

Hmm...lyra_brillantez I like your take on it! I see you everywhere...are you watching the same series I am.... :lol:

I think this drama is great, no wait, I KNOW its great. However the way its now goint is annoying. Why cant we get the cute stuff like in ep 5 till 8/10? Now, we only see SJ dissing HN with pain in his heart and HN saying its okay with that annoying smile as if she is about to cry (I understand her though) but then she goes after him a minute later. This is repeating the whollllllllleeeeeee time which is kinda a turn off. She has become a stingy lady. Dont be offended , cuz I mean its the fault of the directors. They did everything GREAT WONDERFUL except they went to fast in this SJ/Hana relationship. I couldnt believe her when she told SJ she loves him that much. I was like yeahh right....I couldnt see how she fell in love with him...the kiss and nothing else...

I felt her feelings more when she was in love with her Sunbae. And it would be more wonderful if he was indeed her first love and not only a crush.

Still gonna watch this one cuz its better than some other crappy drama;s like DH2

I also complained about not understanding why Hana seemed to be so upset. But I think I can understand that her love for SJ is definitely stronger than her sunbae. In fact, I do not feel that she likes her sunbae a lot. She likes him, but they never dated, they never did anything special together. He is just the nice senior that she had a crush on. Normally, people get over their crush easily.

Maybe we can have a discussion on when Hana and Joon falls in love and why they are so upset when they have only just started dating.

I think SJ is easier to tell. He started to see Hana differently when they went to watch the diamond snow. His camera zoomed and he took pictures of Hana ( Sun Ho and his assistant said he does not take pictures of people unless they are models). And the famous 3 seconds stare, for the first time he felt his heartbeat racing and he even tried to kiss her. He was unsure of his feelings but during the whole Japan trip, he definitely felt that Hana was very different though he could not understand his own actions. Still he could not control himself by asking her to eat together, buying a dress for her, going to her hotel to look for her etc. SJ already told Hana that he also could not understand why, but he kept thinking about her. He was also willing to apologize to her when he could see her looking upset.

SJ grew up in a broken family, I think he definitely craved for love. He desperately wanted to be someone number one. Obviously he could not be his mother’s number 1, his mom only cares about his dad. He knew his dad loved his first love and was resentful towards his dad because he thought that his dad did not visit him after the divorce because his dad did not want to. Everything that he did with Hana, Hana said he was her number 1. First to watch diamond snow, first to confess, first to kiss her, first boyfriend etc. He was so happy that he could finally be someone’s number 1. I think everything he experienced with Hana were very different. For the first time, he was someone’s number 1, for the first time, he learned that falling in love is a happy thing and I can see why he was so upset when they have to break up.

As for Hana, I think it was less obvious since she had a crush on his senior before. However, I think we can also say that she was attracted to SJ since the very beginning. Starting from the 3 sec scene, like I mentioned earlier, it definitely looks like she would be accepting his kiss if the assistant did not interrupt. I am not sure if it was because of SJ’s looks ( Hana did said that SJ is good looking when she was drunk ) or because of the mood. When they were in the car, both of them felt something and Hana even questioned SJ regarding his actions when they were in the hotel. When they parted, it seemed that she also could not stop thinking ( even though she was complaining about him ), then she was very upset when he threw away her clothes, when SJ came to see her, he asked her to wait for him, she waited for him for many hours only to hear that he was saying bad things about her. I think the fact that she was so agitated also meant something. I think although SJ annoyed her, she could not help but felt attracted to him a little more every time they meet. Like she did not even reject being his model. When a guy is so petty and hangs your phone, most people who hated the person would have not called but Hana not only called him relentlessly , she even went to look for him. Of course, later on when SJ make the confession, it is pretty obvious that Hana felt something. No guy ever said that to her. SJ makes Hana feels that she is special. She experienced a lot of first time with him. First kiss, first date, first bf, first love.

Hana grew up with the fantasy of having a first love that is so memorable just like her mom. Although her reasons are different from SJ, she also craved for love desperately. And when they started dating, I think she also understand SJ better. And if a "bad boy" is willing to change for you, i am sure the girl will be very happy. And she knows that SJ loves her and whatever mean things that he said, she knew he did not mean it. She had seen SJ helping and caring about her silently. The fact they had to split because of reason like theirs also makes her feel super upset because there really isn’t anything she can do. I think she was so upset not just because she still loves him, she was also upset because she felt very helpless.

Haha, well after writing all these, I hope I can convince myself why Hana was so upset.

Guest omgitscrystal

Wow your approach came a bit too harsh. Firstly, is it just me but I don't think you understand Hana enough. You also don't understand how hard is it for 2 who loves each other, in a way forced to break up. Yes Hana did made her decision by putting her mother's happiness first, but don't forget in episode 14, she also said that she regrets her decision. Hana may appear a little pathetic, like you described, but peopled can't be strong forever.

Secondly, if people really really liked the old couple so much, then i don't understand why the option "both couples to live happily together" is the leading option when the Love Rain production team asked which ending do they prefer.

I'm so happy to know that LOVE RAIN will be shown in 12 countries. Jan Seung Geuk is very popular in other Asian Countries and China too.

I'm rooting for the the old and young couples to have a happy ending but how? It will become a moral issue if both of them will be getting married.

DRAMALOVER12, thanks for the info.

Hana is getting so damn annoying. She keeps saying/acting like her mom's happiness is her happiness but she keeps following Jun, acting like doesn't want to break up. If she really wants her mom to be happy, she should just forget Jun and go out with Taesung, who is now ready for her. And like some of people here, I still don't get since when she fells in love with Jun that much? Well, he is the first for her in everything but don't you think that's quite unreasonable? You fell for someone that much, crying a lot for someone because of this reason? and especially it happened in such a short time?

I don't get why she fells in love with Jun that much too. Because their relationship is so fast. But their parent is so fast too. Just 3 sec to fall in love! So i'm ok with it.

I think in EP.12 she cried too much. Especially crying scene at concert (chang-mo's nephew) which I think it really unnecessary scene. So I don't like Hana character in ep.12. too weak.

But after that (ep13-ep14) I don't think she keeps following Jun. Actually, when she know the reason and broke up. She back to her home. stay with her mother and accepted her mother marriage. She still sad but she already made decision for her mother. ( If you already watched ep.14 with sub. You will know what her talked with Sun Ho.) So i don't think she is that weak or pathetic. She's strong but still have a weak side.

It's Jun who want to fight for their love.

This is my opinion. ^^ Sorry for my bad gramma.

I just don't agree with this part. But it's just your opinion. So it's OK. ^^

Now I think 5% of Korean viewers keep watching this drama because of the older couple, Inha and Yoonhee. Some watching probably because they want to see JGS's excellent acting skill, while some of Yoona fans on Twitter I see can't even bear to watch her weak character anymore, they want strong Hana back, this Hana we're watching is just too pathetic.

I also complained about not understanding why Hana seemed to be so upset. But I think I can understand that her love for SJ is definitely stronger than her sunbae. In fact, I do not feel that she likes her sunbae a lot. She likes him, but they never dated, they never did anything special together. He is just the nice senior that she had a crush on. Normally, people get over their crush easily.

Maybe we can have a discussion on when Hana and Joon falls in love and why they are so upset when they have only just started dating.

I think SJ is easier to tell. He started to see Hana differently when they went to watch the diamond snow. His camera zoomed and he took pictures of Hana ( Sun Ho and his assistant said he does not take pictures of people unless they are models). And the famous 3 seconds stare, for the first time he felt his heartbeat racing and he even tried to kiss her. He was unsure of his feelings but during the whole Japan trip, he definitely felt that Hana was very different though he could not understand his own actions. Still he could not control himself by asking her to eat together, buying a dress for her, going to her hotel to look for her etc. SJ already told Hana that he also could not understand why, but he kept thinking about her. He was also willing to apologize to her when he could see her looking upset.

SJ grew up in a broken family, I think he definitely craved for love. He desperately wanted to be someone number one. Obviously he could not be his mother’s number 1, his mom only cares about his dad. He knew his dad loved his first love and was resentful towards his dad because he thought that his dad did not visit him after the divorce because his dad did not want to. Everything that he did with Hana, Hana said he was her number 1. First to watch diamond snow, first to confess, first to kiss her, first boyfriend etc. He was so happy that he could finally be someone’s number 1. I think everything he experienced with Hana were very different. For the first time, he was someone’s number 1, for the first time, he learned that falling in love is a happy thing and I can see why he was so upset when they have to break up.

As for Hana, I think it was less obvious since she had a crush on his senior before. However, I think we can also say that she was attracted to SJ since the very beginning. Starting from the 3 sec scene, like I mentioned earlier, it definitely looks like she would be accepting his kiss if the assistant did not interrupt. I am not sure if it was because of SJ’s looks ( Hana did said that SJ is good looking when she was drunk ) or because of the mood. When they were in the car, both of them felt something and Hana even questioned SJ regarding his actions when they were in the hotel. When they parted, it seemed that she also could not stop thinking ( even though she was complaining about him ), then she was very upset when he threw away her clothes, when SJ came to see her, he asked her to wait for him, she waited for him for many hours only to hear that he was saying bad things about her. I think the fact that she was so agitated also meant something. I think although SJ annoyed her, she could not help but felt attracted to him a little more every time they meet. Like she did not even reject being his model. When a guy is so petty and hangs your phone, most people who hated the person would have not called but Hana not only called him relentlessly , she even went to look for him. Of course, later on when SJ make the confession, it is pretty obvious that Hana felt something. No guy ever said that to her. SJ makes Hana feels that she is special. She experienced a lot of first time with him. First kiss, first date, first bf, first love.

Hana grew up with the fantasy of having a first love that is so memorable just like her mom. Although her reasons are different from SJ, she also craved for love desperately. And when they started dating, I think she also understand SJ better. And if a "bad boy" is willing to change for you, i am sure the girl will be very happy. And she knows that SJ loves her and whatever mean things that he said, she knew he did not mean it. She had seen SJ helping and caring about her silently. The fact they had to split because of reason like theirs also makes her feel super upset because there really isn’t anything she can do. I think she was so upset not just because she still loves him, she was also upset because she felt very helpless.

Haha, well after writing all these, I hope I can convince myself why Hana was so upset.

~ hmmmm, i like the way you explained on how the younger couple have fallen in love in just a short time and how come both of them are so devastated by the break up when they have been only a short time of being together ^_^

Guest DorkDork

Dear Scriptwriter,

Why make Ha Na come by often at Jun's place?

Shouldn't she avoid him instead?

does she have double personality?

I thought she wants Mom to be happy.

Eh, after she moved out, didn't she only come back only once? On that last occasion, she said she has to face the fact that they are family so she wants to act normal again.

EPISODE 15 WRITTEN SUMMARY 

=DRAMAHAVEN=

Joon comes clean to In Ha about his relationship with Ha Na. But In Ha couldn’t let go easily Yoon Hee whom he reunited again after separated for many years. Even if he has sense of guilt towards Joon and Ha Na, In Ha still hastily prepares the wedding ceremony.

Joon is anxious to have back Ha Na once again, but is suffering as Ha Na couldn’t accept his heart.

Then, Joon who decides to treat Ha Na as a family member accidentally saw Ha Na who is together with Tae Sung.

On the other hand, with the increasingly nearer to the wedding ceremony, the distress of In Ha is getting heavier

I can foresee next week's ANGRY topic will be why HANA will not accept SJ back. sweatingbullets.gif

Btw, lyra_brilliantez, your reply was really intelligent ,and lol a sensible moderator. wub.gif

Guest gdnite

I don't get why she fells in love with Jun that much too. Because their relationship is so fast. (But their parent is so fast too. Just 3 sec to fall in love!)

I think in EP.12 she cried too much. Especially crying scene at concert (chang-mo's nephew) which I think it really unnecessary scene. So I don't like Hana character in ep.12. too weak.

Sorry for cut your post.

I personally think they added this scene just for the sake of Seo In Guk. I love him as 70s character but I found that his appearance in 2012 era is a bit...unnecessary? I know there are some people who felt in love with him in 70s era but shouldn't we just leave it as that? just like Son Eun Seo.

I don't get why some questioning why Hana seems to love Joon that much when I think the 4 of them (70s Inha, 70s Yoonhee, Joon, Hana) fell in love easily and all seem to love each other that much too.

He has been waiting for Yoonhee for 30 years, this is true love.

Actually, he was not waiting for Yoon Hee for 30 years because he thought she was already dead. Yoon Hee was the only love of his life, not just his first love. He never opened his heart again for anyone else.

Guest DorkDork

Sorry for cut your post.

I personally think they added this scene just for the sake of Seo In Guk. I love him as 70s character but I found that his appearance in 2012 era is a bit...unnecessary? I know there are some people who felt in love with him in 70s era but shouldn't we just leave it as that? just like Son Eun Seo.

I don't get why some questioning why Hana seems to love Joon that much when I think the 4 of them (70s Inha, 70s Yoonhee, Joon, Hana) fell in love easily and all seem to love each other that much too.

Lol, you are so right. They all fell in love in 3 secs.

Actually, he was not waiting for Yoon Hee for 30 years because he thought she was already dead. Yoon Hee was the only love of his life, not just his first love. He never opened his heart again for anyone else.

he was living in a bubble world for 30 years.

Guest yoonaleena

hi Love Rainers biggrin.gif

i hve so much to talk about..but my english is poor..so please bear with me..cool.gif

i dun understand why they made a big fuss over Hana changing emo on this latest few ep...are they even watch it before come out wif a harsh comment??? i can still be affected by Yoona heartbroken act..eventhough i'm watching it raw...

i dun know bout others..but..i dun think Hana look pathetic..yes..i agree that she's crying a lot but she barely show it infront of others..

mostly she's crying alone at her room..at the stairs..at the changmo's nephew's mini concert (i guess).. where nobody (who know her) near her..

she's stronger for a girl who've just dumped by her bf (w/o reasons)..she still continue wif her job the next day..she even dare to spray water to Joon and bluntly said infront of him that she still like him and he should be prepared with what she's going to do next until she can forget him..if it was me..i dun think i'm brave enough to shout it straight to that guy's face dat i still like him after being dumped.. lol..actually there're a lot more scene that show a brave side of her that i didn't point it out..yet..

beside..like Yoonhee hve said, love have both side..happy and sadness..its now time for Hana to face a sadness of love..so..why can't she cries..?? it's melodrama guys..what were you expecting??

but..since everyone has their own so called opinion..i can't argue more..vicx.gif

Adding my 2 cents - 

I believe Ha Na was interested in Seo Joon way back when they met in Japan. We know he was interested from his reaction taking pics of her during the Diamond Snow. But I believe she felt a tiny bit of interest as well... until she heard him dissing her to his assistant. It's taken her awhile to overcome those words he said and trust in him but she finally admitted she likes him. And he admitted it too. Upon him breaking up with her, she's very different from her Mom, she was actively fighting for him to explain himself. She's not a wallflower who will just accept what she's told and meekly go away. (which I love) Her tears are understandable, she wants an explanation and he's not giving her one. (tears of frustration?) She's smart enough to realize the relationship she has with him is very different from her "crush" on her sunbae and it's special - they communicate very well. For him to suddenly shut down and not talk to her was probably making her crazy since it's so much against the normal for them. She clearly knows their relationship is very special and isn't willing to let go that easily. Through EP's 12 & 13 she was continually asking for the reason they broke up. Once she learns the reason, they sit down to talk so they revert back to the great communication they have. It's also interesting to me that she immediately understands his feelings - she asks if he hates her Mom? She understands that her Mom is the reason his family broke up. (NONE of them are aware of Hye Jung's role in any of this yet) So they believe Yoon Hee is the reason. 

The more interesting side to this to me is Seo Joon. He knows their parents are together yet in EP 13, he stays with her and is holding her hand. He's the one who is having a more difficult time letting go given that he's aware of their parents relationship. The difference is he's not crying as much or as hard as she is. (of course not, he's a man) phew.gif But he obviously understands once their parents marry, they will become siblings by law. (Maybe someone who understands the Korean Family Registry can explain this to everyone) It doesn't matter if they don't share a drop of blood between them, officially they become siblings once the older couple marry. It also doesn't matter if either parent dies after they marry - they still can't be together because they're siblings by law. 

On the Jeon Sul character who was brought in - I think he's going to end up a love interest for Mi Ho? 

i think that the sad scenes were added too many so it's a bit boring to watch.

SJ and HN keep pushing their relationship back and forth. It's really dizzy.

when SJ gives up(break up),HN tries to hold on. and when HN gives up(we'll be family) , SJ doesn't want.

It seems like SH begin to like HN. I don't want him to fall in love with her because i don't want him to be hurt.

I like how TS takes care of HN. He doesn't rush her to accept his love. awww can't help but love him

sorry for my bad english

Guest Tarits

Two lead actors portraying lead characters always end up together !  Hardly have I seen two lead actors ending with 2nd lead actors.  I still am hoping the drama will end on a happy note and remember, the characters of the two young lovers is more prominent in the current year. Their love story evolved from the parents love story. So why should the two young love be overshadowed by the parents' love story? The parents love story is like an icing on the cake to me but the bigger portion of the cake is the story of two young lovers.  Unless the second lead are A lister actors too or very popular 2nd leads, then there is no way for the drama to end focused on them. Definitely, the two young lovers story must take center stage. Many will be unhappy if the drama ends on a sad note. Including me!

Archived