[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Is the stylist really gay?>??

WOW JGS really nailed it...THE KISSSS HOLY FCCCCC Sorry I dont usually curse but DMN it, that was an awesome one! I could feel it :P

I think out of all his previous works, JGS has the most chemistry with Yoona and this character really fits him. I dont get it why Korean people dont like him that much as Kim Soo Hyun for example.

Dang it, the angst will start soon, I would have liked it, if Hana didnt confess that early cuz its fun seeing SJ all jealous:P

It seems tomorrow he will see her in her bath clothes and he looks at her like a drooling kid wahahahahahaah...

also he seems to discover TS being a heir to an hotel? Minho told him I understood.

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Anyone who knows the ratings?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few things that I want to say about Love Rain today since its almost halfway through the drama.

The OST in this drama is also amazing. It took a while to get used to. I was waiting for korean ballads one after the other but no, there were FRENCH musics that oddly suited the scenes. The 3 or 4 usual Korean OSTs were simple and not blown over the top type. The BGM is cool and I really liked it.

Basically , Love Rain may still not be everyone's cup of tea, but its certainly one that I love right now.

@DorkDork - the music is amazing! In EP 1-4 we have 70's music (even some major hits from America) In EP 5, we have Alicia Keys! In this episode, we had not only John Denver but Prince's "Kiss". So the music has been all over the place and I love it! biggrin.gif 

Does anyone have any theories on what Ha Na talked with In Ha about? Did she perhaps tell him about her Mom writing about him constantly in her diaries? Did she tell him her Mom is sick? I'm going crazy trying to guess what they talked about.  tongue.gif Oh, and I love drunk Ha Na. Ahahahahaha! laugh.gif

Guest dramalover12

I feel so bad for Love Rain because I do think that the drama is better than most dramas that have gotten way better ratings. 

hi, is there any other website of am-forum.....?????

is there any summary for ep 9 ????

Love how Seo joon kissed Jung Hana......i've gone wild...whahahahaa

Does anyone have the ringtone of HANA's phone.....???? can you share it to us please????

I didnt watch the ep yet... will watch it later after my download finish...

Already saw the kiss scene... at first I was kinda disappointed with Yoona cause she was like not returning the kiss... :lol: but then after giving some thoughts, it's her first kiss thus it's understandable why she have to be like that.

I hope she'll be more 'aggressive' also in the future kiss scene :P lol

well I just wish for more of Jun-Hana kiss scenes XD

wow I'm glad that the ring finally is making it comeback :D

1RBlU.jpg

WliyO.jpg

just like you guys guess it, it's a couple ring :wub:

LYq2H.jpg

cant wait for tonight episode... with Inha-Yoonhee getting together and Jun-Hana moving up with their relationship... ^_^

Guest lilofue

just a quick question...what ever happened to Hana's dad?? They haven't really said anything about him,or did i miss that part??

Guest prettyoungthing

i just really need to quote these:

This drama is actually Top 2 on most international sites so I guess, internationally it's more popular.

But seriously this drama is funny and had sad moments too~ but I was pleasantly surprised by the funny scenes at unexpected moments!

I would recommend it for anyone. And I think it's only going to get better and better.

Finally watched ep 9 with subs. As a fan of the drama, the kissing scenes fit quite well, with all the settings and characters behavior. As some1 who's thrilling to see kisses in dramas, it wasn't hot enough . As a fan of Yoona, I feel like an older brother watching my sister grown up and be proud, at the same time feeling bitter as I have to let her go in doing watever she wants....

Guest ladymoon

just a quick question...what ever happened to Hana's dad?? They haven't really said anything about him,or did i miss that part??

Her dad passed away.

Guest leahtaro

According to the k-drama rule book, if our main couple becomes a couple way too early in the series, this means we will have to deal with unexpected break-ups, parent dramas and noble idiocy along the way. I hope this drama would be a breathe of fresh air and our main couple will stick together despite everything. :)

What scares me is  that the whole parent's first love dilemma is not out in the open yet, which is not surprising since this would be the climax, I believe. We have seen Joon's indifference to the whole first love thing because he had seen his dad all-mopey about his first love. We cannot really blame him for having those thoughts since he do not know the whole fiasco.In his eyes, Mom Hyesung is pathetic for hanging on to cannot-move-on-from-first-love Dad, and this is why he ended up with a broken family. What would you expect his reaction will be if he knows that the first love is Hana's mom?

And then there is Hana, who loves her mom more than anything. She is very vocal about wanting her mom to date Inha again. I am bracing myself for a typical reaction from her if she knows who Inha is. I hope she won't go MIA on Joon to let Mom be happy.

I love the dialogues in this drama. It foreshadows, while cutting into the past as well. My favorite lines for episode 9:

• Joon to Hana: If it was me, I would hate my parent's first loves. What would happen to their children, then? (uhhhh Joon, that would be yourself and the person you're talking to)
  • Mom to Joon: How can you and your father be so alike? (Are you also hinting on the same type of girl they like, Mom? We are not even talking about having the same face. =))
  • Joon to Hana: You wish that your Mom and her first love would be able to start over again, right? I used to wish for my parents to start over again, too. (poor puppy's heart would be all over the place in a million shreds when he will know that the reason his parents cannot be together is because of her mom)
  • When they having that choosing game while drinking, Joon and Hana keep guessing the same things like: rain, (drama, aren't you being too obvious, no?), photo( just as Inha drew Yoonhee a lot, Joon took pictures of Hana countlessly).

Please drama gods, let our blossoming couple be happy first, at least for the next 4 episodes. Then you can bring in the wrath and the conflicts after that. At least, they have time to know each other more first before you pull your classic k-drama break-up antics on them, because I know you won't leave them alone like a regular couple. Then maybe, they can braze all the upcoming dilemmas and stick together until the end.

Guest nancylee15

All these happy moments tell me to prepare for the angst that's coming up :) What a great drama though and totally underrated. But, ratings don't matter to me though; if I like a drama, I just like it. I remember You're Beautiful had low ratings too but it became one of the most commercially successful dramas resulting in multiple merchandises and OST sales. I hope the entire Love Rain team knows that there are so many fans out there that are enjoying this beautiful and lovely drama.

Guest lynn_feb14

For those who like to see the eng sub for the preview.

Ep 10 Preview

Jung Ha Na: Oh shoot! I’m in trouble!

Seo Joon: Why is she saying that she’s in trouble?

Seo In Ha: Let’s have breakfast together.

Kim Yoon Hee: You haven’t changed a bit...

Lee Mi Ho: You live with her? In a room that doesn’t even have locks?...

Seo Joon: Are you happy?

Seo Joon: It looked like a guy’s ring...

Jung Ha Na: This...

Seo Joon: That guy?!

Lee Mi Ho: He’s Han Tae Sung, the second son of the chairman of Jooham Group. They own this hotel.

Baek Hye Jung: Let my husband go. Can you please disappear from our lives?

Seo Joon: Have it.

Kim Yoon Hee: I didn’t even get to say anything to you...Not even that I wanted to be with you...

Jung Ha Na: I like you...

Jung Ha Na: I really think I'm starting to like you...

cr: Soompi News

I can foresee that HJ is gonna be getting on my nerve a lot more in later episodes. Can anyone smell tons of melo-drama scenes in upcoming weeks?

For those who like to see the eng sub for the preview.

Ep 10 Preview

Jung Ha Na: Oh shoot! I’m in trouble!

Seo Joon: Why is she saying that she’s in trouble?

Seo In Ha: Let’s have breakfast together.

Kim Yoon Hee: You haven’t changed a bit...

Lee Mi Ho: You live with her? In a room that doesn’t even have locks?...

Seo Joon: Are you happy?

Seo Joon: It looked like a guy’s ring...

Jung Ha Na: This...

Seo Joon: That guy?!

Lee Mi Ho: He’s Han Tae Sung, the second son of the chairman of Jooham Group. They own this hotel.

Baek Hye Jung: Let my husband go. Can you please disappear from our lives?

Seo Joon: Have it.

Kim Yoon Hee: I didn’t even get to say anything to you...Not even that I wanted to be with you...

Jung Ha Na: I like you...

Jung Ha Na: I really think I'm starting to like you...

cr: Soompi News

I can foresee that HJ is gonna be getting on my nerve a lot more in later episodes. Can anyone smell tons of melo-drama scenes in upcoming weeks?

lynn_feb14 ~ thanks for the english translation of the preview for tonight's episode ^_^

. . . anyway, i have nothing to do that i have worked on the 1st 2 songs of the OST searching the web for romanized and english translations versions of it . . . so i'll have it posted here for those who are interested to sing-a-along with the 2 songs:

LOVE IS LIKE RAIN – NA YOON KWON (LOVE RAIN OST 1ST SINGLE)

Credits to: Xandddie2 via youTube

Ja nunuel gamko deurobwa, tumyeong bitbanguldeuri

Close your eyes and listen, the clear raindrops take my place

Nal daesinhae gwitgae

And with this song

Saranghanda soksagineum sujubeum inoraereul

They whisper that I love you in your ear

Geori gadeuk jageun usansok yeonincheoreom

Like the lovers underneath the small umbrellas on the streets

Neoui sonjapo eodideun geotgo sipeo

I want to hold your hand and walk to anywhere

Onmoni da jeojeodo joheungeol

It’s okay if my whole body is drenched

Chorus:

Sarang bicheoreom pogeunhaetdeon bomcheoreom

Love is like rain, like the warm spring

Nareul kkumkkugehae

It makes me dream

Nuni datneun gotmada nan neoman boyeo

Everywhere my eyes go, I only see you

Cheoncheonhi dagaga oneureun malhaejulkka

Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?

Naerineum I bi tago nae sarangi nege dahasseumyeon

If only my love could ride this falling rain and reach you

Geu ipsul bitbanguldo nayeosseumyeon

If only the raindrops on your lips was me

Tto nuneul gamko geuryeobwa salposi naui eokkaee

Again, close your eyes and draw it out

Gidae jamdeun nibore josimseure immatchuneun

A trembling me carefully kissing your sleeping cheek

Tteolineun naemoseubeul

That leans on my shoulder

Neul geotneun gildo neol manna saeropnabwa

Even these streets I’ve always walked on look new because I met you

Surupge naemin jeo haneul taeyang cheoreom

Like the shy sun that peeked out in the sky

Eoneusae utgo inneun nareulba

Look at me, who started to smile at some point

~ Repeat Chorus ~

Nunmulnaneun nal gaseumisirin nal

A teary me, a cold-hearted me

Neocheoreom apahadeon saram

I used to be a hurting person like you

Negero gamyeon neoegen nal mobu billyeojullae

But if I go to you, I will lend all of me to you

Naeruneun I bireul tago

As I ride on this falling rain

Nerineum bicheoreom seolleineun naemaeum

Like the falling rain, my heart flutters

Jeogi nareul bomyeo son heundeuneun niga mideojiji anha

I can’t believe you are looking at me and waving your hand

Cheoncheonhi dagaga oneureun malhaebolkka

Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?

Naerineum bitbanguldo chingdoeeo naeeokkael dudeuryeo

The falling raindrops become my friend and pats my shoulder

Oneureun gobaekhalkka neol saranghae

Shall I confess to you today, that I love you?

LOVE RAIN – JANG GEUN SUK (LOVE RAIN OST 2ND SINGLE)

Credits to: thru Michyeoga’s Blog

Translation: pop!gasa

Romanization: KyungMi at kromanized

bioneun jeonyeog geunyeo moseub boatjyo...

On a rainy evening, I saw her

oraejeon buteo bogo sipdeon geunyeoreul...

I saw her, whom I’ve been waiting for since long ago

usani eobtneun geunyeoege marhaetjyo...

I told her, who was without an umbrella

nae usansogeuro geudae deureooseyo~

"Come under my umbrella."

Chorus:

sallang sallang sallang deullyeo oneun bissori...

Drizzle drizzle, the sound of the rain

dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun tteollyeo oneun nae gaseum...

Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart

sallang sallang sallang dugeun dugeun dugeun...

Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub

usansori.. bissori...

The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain,

nae gaseum sori..

the sound of my heart

sarang biga naeryeo oneyo...

Love rain is falling.

bioneun geori urin duri georeotjyo..

The two of us walked the rainy streets

jogeuman usan nae eokkaeneun jeojeotjyo..

Under the small umbrella, my shoulder got wet

geunyeoneun naege sujubeun deut marhaetjyo..

She shyly told me,

jogeumdeo gakkai geudae deureo oseyo~

“Come a little bit closer. “

sallang sallang sallang buditchineun eokkaee…

Drizzle, drizzle . . . Softly, our shoulders touch

dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun tteollyeo oneun naegaseum…

Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart

sallang sallang sallang dugeun dugeun dugeun…

Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub

usansogui dueokkae

The two shoulders underneath the umbrella,

sujubeun eokkae…

the shy shoulders

sarang biga naeryeo oneyo…

Love rain is falling

nan sarange ppajyeotne…

I have fallen in love.

~ Repeat Chorus ~

I love rain… I love you…

I love rain, I love you