[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest DorkDork

Tonight's episode was so much fun. Sorry for the early spazzing over Jung Hana, but she really sent me into stitches right from the start. Those facial expressions are so precious. Seo Jun was more of a jerk until halfway through the episode. Then he was so cute during the dinner scene.

SIGH!! GOD, I AM CONVERT. I THINK I AM GOING TO ADMIT. I'M A IM YOOONA FAN!! JUNG HANA IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY BEST LOVED KDRAMA CHARACTERS AND IF SNSD FANS TELL ME IM YOONA IS LIKE JUNG HANA. I'M IN!!  

rolleyes.gifwub.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DorkDork

That's what I thought she said! I have to admit, part of me immediately started thinking that Seo Joon isn't In Ha's son! (that she got pregnant by someone else, say...Chang Mo?) But that's ridiculous. Maybe I'm just hoping and looking for a way for In Ha/Yoon Hee to be together and Seo Joon/Ha Na to be together. (if they're not blood related) but it wouldn't make any difference. *quoted image* If the parents were to marry, they'd still be step-siblings. So never mind. *quoted image*

EDIT: oh, top of the page - I'm just gonna share the link to the kiss again. *quoted image*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kDpaET346uM  (All credit to CNTLU for uploading) 

You know, Seo Jun does look like Seo Inha. I am thinking more in this line

She plotted to get Inha drunk, and so pregnant. He had to marry her. Or maybe he got drunk when he heard Yoonhee was dead. 

Guest prettyoungthing

@DorkDork ---> I thought that there would be an impasse on Hana's character, or what else is there to present, but this episode my gosh, YoonA showed another facet and color of HANA's character, i am so overwhelmed. Her stutters, squeaking voice when caught off guard, and the changes of her vocal tones are just amazing, plus her VOICE IMITATION of Inha was so FUNNY but kinda realistic :w00t:

Guest DorkDork

@DorkDork ---> I thought that there would be an impasse on Hana's character, or what else is there to present, but this episode my gosh, YoonA showed another facet and color of HANA's character, i am so overwhelmed. Her stutters, squeaking voice when caught off guard, and the changes of her vocal tones are just amazing, plus her VOICE IMITATION of Inha was so FUNNY but kinda realistic :w00t:

I know, every episode I'm like wondering how she/PD/Writer is going to sustain the character but every episode she does it better and MOREMOREMOREMORE. 

I am going to go google all about her the next few days. SHE IS SO CUTE!!

You know, Seo Jun does look like Seo Inha. I am thinking more in this line

She plotted to get Inha drunk, and so pregnant. He had to marry her. Or maybe he got drunk when he heard Yoonhee was dead. 

I agree. (that sounds exactly like Hye Jung's character too, she would pull something like that) I just got all excited until I sat back and thought it all out. rolleyes.gif I can't wait for tomorrow - I really wanna see the scene between Yoon Hee and Hye Jung. 

@prettyyoungthing - EP 5 was my fav episode for a long time then it was EP 8. Now it's this one. Ahahahaha! And from the preview scenes I think tomorrow will be even better with all those cute scenes of Ha Na & Seo Joon living in the same house. (he can even see into her bedroom from his room? *gasp*)

Guest DorkDork

I agree. (that sounds exactly like Hye Jung's character too, she would pull something like that) I just got all excited until I sat back and thought it all out. *quoted image* I can't wait for tomorrow - I really wanna see the scene between Yoon Hee and Hye Jung. 

The other thing that I thought was outstanding today were the Inha and Yoonhee scenes. The pace is just right, and the acting is OMG. That scene where she cried, my heart was like crying with her.

On Yoon Hee's condition, seems like she is really losing her eyesight slowly. I wonder what is causing it. I like how Inha is so persistent, so different to who he was 30 years ago. Now its Yoonhee who hesitates, its sad to see the roles reverse.

Guest prettyoungthing

/\ -----> All these happy episodes are prelude to the storm coming, sigh :phew: Love Rain gives us the opportunity of seeing a drama with two periodic plots/storylines with subplots. If as viewers we are so keen and observant like i said in my previous posts there are so many parallels and ironies, plus the education of behavior and values of the different generation. These two storylines develops by itself but at a certain point will meet at a certain juncture and then BOOM, the conflicts of the past which is interwoven in the presents sets in. Aaaaaaaa, there are still too many things to anticipate and how all these will be played out by the PD and the writer just escalates my anticipation. Again KUDOS to the casts for a SOLID and SUPERB performances.

My FAVE scenes for EPI9:

1] Drunk Hana on the verge of tears after Joon steal a kiss then collapsed;

2] Her surprised face with the 2nd steal kiss;

3] Her Inha voice imitation scene; and

4] Drunk w/ her drinking buddies, i love her squeaking voice.

The other thing that I thought was outstanding today were the Inha and Yoonhee scenes. The pace is just right, and the acting is OMG. That scene where she cried, my heart was like crying with her.

On Yoon Hee's condition, seems like she is really losing her eyesight slowly. I wonder what is causing it. I like how Inha is so persistent, so different to who he was 30 years ago. Now its Yoonhee who hesitates, its sad to see the roles reverse.

That was another scene from the preview that we didn't see today where In Ha sees Yoon Hee stumbling as she gets off a bus? They didn't show that one either. (or did I just miss it) I love that she went to his house with him though. biggrin.gif In Ha is seriously chasing after her and not taking no for an answer this time. 

@prettyyoungthing - Exactly, the angst is coming! I'm gonna try to enjoy the cute, goofy moments for as long as I can right now. sad.gif

the writer is teasingly smart in terms of parallelism from 1970's scenes to the current. i was like :w00t: Whatthehell is going on with the bookshelf as their sole divider . this is crazy ! haha

seo jun : it's good to read books ( LOL at first thing in the morning ? )

Yes, why not read a book first thing in the morning? phew.gif Ahahahaha! What a goofball. laugh.gif I also can't wait to see what Ha Na does with the "White Garden", I'll bet it's going to be beautiful when she's done with it. 

I can't believe how good this drama is and that I almost didn't watch it! blink.gif

Guest DorkDork

All you people downstairs

154 User(s) are reading this topic

59 members, 90 guests, 5 anonymous users

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

If you are not watching this drama. YOU WILL REGRET!!

Annyeong LR chingu, yeah I love tonight's episode 9 too. Its so cute and fun to watch a drunk Hana.

And tonight, Seojun seems to be smoking hot. He looks especially good in ep9. And the kiss, wow....ddaebak!!! I bet all SNSD members are shock at the kiss even though Yoona didnt actually responded to the kiss. Well, Yoona acted it very well...that's Hana's 1st kiss...so she would be keeping still and let Seojun does all the work. And wow...really....Seojun really kisses her with all his might!!!! Hahahhahahahha I love it!

I am going to wait for sub tomorrow. Seems like a very cute episode. An the kiss, OMG. Was totally not expecting such kiss in this drama. Well, i think it does make sense to see such passionate kiss. Seo Joon is a player, he won't be content with just a simple kiss especially when his girl already allow the first kiss.

Guest DorkDork

There are a few things that I want to say about Love Rain today since its almost halfway through the drama.

I don't expect the ratings to jump leaps and bounds even with the wonderful episode tonight. Its really hard at this stage of the drama to push ahead. However, any upside would be great to reward this wonderful crew with the work that they have given us.

What I can say is that the Love Rain team has really taken me by surprised. HONESTLY, i didn't think the PD could sustain this long without going into some bad habits. Of coz, the story isn't exactly fresh ,but hey, neither are any of the other dramas that are on. There are two things I admire about this drama very much.

1. The Actors, they have just been amazing. All four leads plus the young supporting actors. So many of them are newbies and COULD YOU TELL? The four leads and their amazing performances are just incredibly consistent. The veteran actors doing what they do best, making us feel that its ok to even watch a middle age couple's love story and been touched by it (Come on, how many of you watch 50 yr old couples love stories and feel that you want to see more). The two young leads, they have been amazing. JGS is an amazing actor with his expressions. He can show the emotions so easily, and it is sad that he is ignored because of his image. His talent should BE SEEN BY MORE PEOPLE. As for Yoona, I can't say she is now the most talented actress but seriously I wasn't expecting this level. From the last few days of googling, I realized that she was acting out the 70s when she was on a comeback schedule with SNSD. That must be really tough. She also had not acted for 3 years since CM. Admittedly, I did expect her to improve with more life experiences and maturity. And BOY did she improve!  SHE IS LITERALLY BLOWING US AWAY with the two roles especially Jung Hana. Some may argue that its similar to herself which is why she is good. No doubt, she probably feels more at ease with Hana, but those cry and laugh scenes, you need TALENT to do that. Her turning point for me was the scene she confessed to Taesung, going between laughing and crying. Go see the making film if you have not seen it, she was all playful before that scene, making it more incredible. Kudos to the acting team. You all make this drama so special.

TlNcb.jpg

2. The production team. PD, you had a reputation but I admire that you are not losing focus on doing what you set out to do. The long shots, the beautiful scenarios and the digital technologies. The show is just incredible. Some of the scenes were a real surprise to me on how he chose to interpret it. The curry house scene, and the dinner scene tonight. He seems to reveling on using unexpected screen techniques to showcase the dialogues, often resulting in really comedic outcomes. The OST in this drama is also amazing. It took a while to get used to. I was waiting for korean ballads one after the other but no, there were FRENCH musics that oddly suited the scenes. The 3 or 4 usual Korean OSTs were simple and not blown over the top type. The BGM is cool and I really liked it.

LoveR2.jpg

Basically , Love Rain may still not be everyone's cup of tea, but its certainly one that I love right now.

wub.gif LOVE RAIN DAEBAK!!

FULL VIDEO for LOVE RAIN EPISODE  9wub.gif

LOVE RAIN EP 09 FULL 

by @Kkabyoon

http://www.twitvid.com/EIWUR

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

So i'm basically here to share caps of the kiss to kill you all yoona and jang geun suk fans hahahahaah :D enjoy... or not!

Puwfv.jpg

E9feQ.jpg

y5b7c.jpg

qbSKs.jpg

SwFm1.jpg

9LLka.jpg

I am watching the raw episode 9 right now (here at work!) and i keep crying tears.gif when its InHa and YoonHee (although I dont understand most of what they are saying) .... I love their story :wub: .... I hope YoonHee is only going blind and not dying :unsure: .... Like Winter Sonata .... blush.gif

I think InHa is following YoonHee because HaNa told him about her situation and entrusted her mom to him.

OMG!!! That is one HOT kiss!!! :w00t::wub:

I have to say the actors are really doing great! JGS is an amazing actor, he's really good, his facial expressions are good that makes someone in awe. Yoona is really a surprise to me, I've seen her act in CM and I never thought she'll improve this much, her drunk scene was really good, she acted it really well. I had so much fun watching their scene on the loveseat. The younger actors are all doing good for newbies. I've read somewhere that most of the younger ones are acting in this drama for the first time but you can't really tell. They're all good. I like the stylist, Joon's assistant and the waiter as well. Sung Ho is also fun to watch and I can't wait to see Chang Mo again (forgot his real name). They all have good rapport, they give so much fun vibes that you'll keep laughing at their antics.

The veteran actors are really making me cry. How can middle aged couple's love story be this interesting? Somehow I wanted Yon Hee & In Ha to be together again but I don't want Hana & Joon to be stepsiblings. I'm having so much fun watching Joon & Hana. It'll be hard for the four of them especially In Ha because he never loved anybody else but Yoon Hee and just when he thought he found her to have their happy ever after... just then he will lose her again and have to give in for the sake of their kids.

Guest prettyoungthing

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Yoona ‘Astonished’ Discovering Jang Keun Suk’s Undergarments

15528-girls-generation-snsd-yoona-astonished-discovering-jang-keun-suk-s-und.jpg

Yoona drew a lot of laughter as she acted a scene of being surprised by accidently seeing Jang Keun Suk’s undergarments.

KBS ‘Love Rain’ aired on April 23 drew a scene of Jun once again having a lovers’ quarrel with Hana who moved in to white garden as gardener.

In the episode Hana was resting in her new room and Sun Ho informs her of important information except the fact that the room next to his is Jun’s room. Hana discovers a door and decides to check it out.

She goes inside the room looking around however as she was looking at the various clothes neatly folded she takes a closer look, then she screams and throws it aside when she finds out they are guy’s undergarments.

However just in time Jun catches the undergarments that Hana throws aside and he tells her in a high tone voice, “What are you doing in my room? Quickly get out of my room.”

In the end Jun angrily tells Hana “You have a lot of nerve. Or just dull? You are going to live with the guy you dumped?” and advised her to leave from the white garden however Hana becomes jealous of Mi Hoo and tells him “I already signed the contract so I won’t be leaving.”

RATINGS: AGB - 5.2%, dropped by 1.2% from 6.4% in EPI#8

From tweets: All drama ratings fell or just got a-point increase. Its A-OK, so long everyone who watched it has nothing but GOOD WORDS and REVIEWS. Gearing for episode 10 tonight :wub:

Drunk Hana's laughter is ENGAGING :w00t:

Archived