[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest fara_diggory

beautiful beautiful episode...

for God sake, i was worried a bit because some people are saying JKS and YA looks like they dont have a strong chemistry together...

but this 1st episode just prove it wrong...

i bet 95% of people watching the 'broken yellow scene' are giggling/laughing at how cute they are..

frankly speaking, i sooooo want Yoonhee n Inha to be together...

too sweeeett

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auggiebr

The drama looked sooooooo beautiful! I wonder if the ratings were good, the first episode was great. It seems like a very promissing drama.

I totally missed the first 10minutes of first ep!:tears::tears:

But i managed to find a good live streaming for the rest of the episode. I may be biased but i totally loved teh first ep. It had me squealing over the cute and heartwarming moments between YeonHee and InHa.JGS does really well in acting. He portrayed InHa so well. And i agree with - quiscent about Yoong's performance. It might not be cringe worthy but she did justice to her role YeonHee.

I'll put in spoiler tag some of the scenes i've understood and remembered from the live stream.

- my stream started when YeonHee was outside the library and waiting for the rain to stop.

- Inha sees her and talked with her. (don't understand) then Inha went back to the library running. Asked a sunbae if he has an umbrella  but the sunbae doesn't have one. my stream lagging so much.

- Inha got hold of a broken yellow umbrella. nonetheless, they shared the umbrella and walked towards i don't know where.

- they talked about something which i did not understand again. but there was something about rain. Then Inha shielded Yeonhee from the water splashed by the passing car. Both of them asked at the same time "are you ok?" then Inha distanced himself again from YeonHee.

- Inha asked Yeonhee to watch the movie Love Story with him. This was after YeonHee asked Inha when will she return the umbrella Inha lent to her.

- After YeonHee said she wanted to watch Loves story too, Inha left already and told YeonHee he'll go back to the library? I'm not sure with this one.hahaha.

- Inha went back to his drawing room and finished his drawing of YeonHee sitting at a bench reading a book.

- we switch to a new scene. YeonHee was at the bus station again and here comes DongWook. he remembered YeonHee and had a convo with her. I think he was telling YH about the band aid thingy somthing like that and again, i cannot understand the rest.

- at the dorm? IH was writing a  song i guess and DW comes. He saw the song IH was writing and asked him about the girl he likes and he eventually tells IH he also fell inlove with a girl in 3 seconds. IH still doesn't know DW likes YH too. A flashback when DW met  Yh at the bus station. DongWook met YeonHee at the bus station. He has a wound in his finger and Yoong saw it and gave him a band-aid to cover the wound. Dongwook had difficulty trying to put the band aid so YeonHee evenually helped him.

- at the cafe, i think they were deciding on who will be together to watch Love Story. the girls will pick from the things owned by the boys. ( a watch, pencil, and band-aid i think) The watch belongs to Changmo, the pencil to DongWook and band -aid to Inha. Bora picked the watch which belongs to Changmoo. Yeonhee was next to pick and she chose the pencil which turns out to be Dongwook's and not Inha's.

- basically, InHa kind of gave up with YeonHee after he knew that DongWook likes her.

- EunSo and YH were walking together after ES and Bora bought dresses. ES told YH that DW seems to be sincere about her and they talked about something again.Has something to do with the movie Love Story again and ES said she likes IH.

- After IH found out that DW likes YH he kept the drawings inside a locker i guess.

- at the shop where Bora and Eun So bought a dress. They were talking about YH. I guess they weren't saying good things about her judging from YH's reaction when she heard her 2 friends and also from BR and ES facial expression when they knew YH was there.

- there was also a scene where IH, DW, YH, and ES where together. Then IH said he will be leaving first, then ES said why does it seem like IH is always uncomfortable around YH. IH said it's not true. YH was kind of hurt i guess so she said she needs to go to her next class too. poor YH :(

- the last scene i saw, YH was outside a building again.raining again and she doesn't have an umbrella. IH walks in and saw her. I think he asked her something then she replied that she's waiting for a friend. IH was about to go inside but went back and gave YH the umbrella telling her to not wait for her friend and just use the umbrella. IH told her that everyone is waiting for her already ( i guess, the group is having a get together again. like the cafe scene..) then they talked and i can't understand again most of it. but IH said something like he's happy that his friend like her and that they are in a relationship already. then YH said they're not that far in a relationship yet something like that. then YH leaves and walks alone in the rainy night while IH is watching by the window..Aaawww... poor them. it's quite obvious YH likes IH. :(

- my stream was lagging again so i'm not sure what happened next...

I do not understand Korean so most of the time it's the body language i watch out for to know what's going on but i managed to understand a few korean phrases. Anyone with a much better understanding can edit my post anytime.heheh i just posted it for teh sake of those who wanted to know what happened to the first episode.

LoveRain fighting!!! :wub:

Guest auggiebr

not HD but it shows the drama's good headstart   :D

*quoted image*

- @Wahidin_AR

Thank you ^^ I don't understand what it is saying very well. But I do hope the first episode was above 20 points ^^

Edit, of course 20 points would be amazing, but I think 16/17 would be awesome as well. <3

Guest fara_diggory

please LOVERAIN rating exceed 40%..

i want to see JKS and YA shuffling at Myundong Street like they promise...LOL

Guest Latte_Cream

I think that rating picture doesn't the real one for today.

http://home.tnms.tv/rating/main.asp

Normally, the official rating has been report in tomorrow.

But I hope this drama will have high rating ^^

Guest fara_diggory

^

I already expected that since Light&Shadow already got followers and they're at 30+ episodes or something..

it's an OK start for Love Rain..we need to see more.

tumblr_m1holatPEa1qd704zo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1332863441&Signature=M2t6zvUkqEcrpQ3M4P5rWur%2FrHM%3D

please LOVERAIN rating exceed 40%..

i want to see JKS and YA shuffling at Myundong Street like they promise...LOL

cr: yoonaddict.com

LOL... apparently, Actress Im wants to do the shuffle dance at Myundung too :) I hope they can  achieve the 40% or much higher ratings so we can have Yoong and JGS do the shuffle dance.:sweatingbullets:

Guest -quiescent

Wow, looking at the graph, Love Rain did quite bad in the ratings :/ Quite surprised! the person (I quoted from) who said that realtime ratings were 39.6% must've gotten it way wrong.

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrows episode and to watch this episode subbed!!! Love Rain fighting!

Archived