New photoshoot pics of Lee Jun Ki !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush:

I adore this guy. Good looks, great acting, and did I mention...he is definitely a trend setter!

-ida

By the way, I am curious...is his lips naturally that red in color? I have seen countless of pictures of him, and his lips always seems to be pretty red-ish or is it the make-up? Funny thing is my friend in Taiwan, whom actually saw him up close, said that his lips are naturally light red-ish that way.

:blush:

I adore this guy. Good looks, great acting, and did I mention...he is definitely a trend setter!

-ida

By the way, I am curious...is his lips naturally that red in color? I have seen countless of pictures of him, and his lips always seems to be pretty red-ish or is it the make-up? Funny thing is my friend in Taiwan, whom actually saw him up close, said that his lips are naturally light red-ish that way.

He does sometimes wear- glosslike stuff, or some kind of tint--but only for pics, if it happens at all. They were the same in his much younger pics--and we've seen thousands of them by now. lol

If you notice many men have similar color to their lips. So, yeah--I think the gentler color is naturally his.

what do you think, Auntie (and did you notice his 'bracelet' in the 4th pic--that made me LOL)?

*runs*

^O^

He does sometimes wear- glosslike stuff, or some kind of tint--but only for pics, if it happens at all. They were the same in his much younger pics--and we've seen thousands of them by now. lol

If you notice many men have similar color to their lips. So, yeah--I think the gentler color is naturally his.

what do you think, Auntie?

*runs*

^O^

Yeah..we saw some self-cam pics he took at home in his thread in soompi and he was totally in his natural look ! :sweatingbullets: Even without any make-up, he is cute and boyish because he does not hide his real self and very candid about his self-taken photos ! :lol:

Guest s3imaDen

is his hair shorter.. or isit just my imagination!?

ekekekek XD

he is sooo hott!! ahahah XD

thanks for sharing!!

Archived