Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

I got to say I love Girls Girls dance, it is very charming and cute just like the song. And I can see that it was a little messy. I'm sure they'll improved more, can't wait for MB (are they performing Girls girls on there too?) I do like the outfit, it simple, sexy but not showing to much. But I do wish that they don't wear the uniform outfit anymore. With that being say, they sound wonderful and look lovely.

Did they air Music on Top (?)

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[HD] Wonder Girls - Girls Girls @ M!Countdown

[HD] Wonder Girls - Girls Girls @ Music On Top

-------------

[Trans] Seo In Young envious of Wonder Girls Sunye

On Star Life Theater, Seo In Young's episode, aired on 21 December, Seo In Young expressed her envy towards Wonder Girls Sunye.

While on her way to the recording of SBS Strong Heart, Seo In Young was worried that she was unable to fully grasp the topic. She added "Wonder Girls' Sunye even revealed about dating...", once again expressing her worry.

Seo's stylist responded to Seo's comments "Even if you wanted to reveal, you can't because you don't even have one (boyfriend)!", angering Seo into playfully retorting "That's right! I want to reveal about having a boyfriend too".

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201112220001321001

cr. sunyebaidu@twitter

Guest TheArchangel

Hey, WG is only going to attend one end year show right ?

Accdg to the schedule in their site, they're gonna attend all three.

^ NO Big Bang??????!!!!!!!!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

My hopes. . . down the drain . . .

Be right back, gotta go cry myself 3 rivers for the 3 years of waiting and hoping to have another WonderBang collab.

V what do you mean last station?? I want WonderBang!! So sad. . .

I think xjjjLOVE ment that the only Gayo left is by the station KBS and they haven't revealed their line up yet.

Big Bang will probably not attend that one aswell..kinda saw it coming but oh well what can we do...

love the Girls Girls performance, though i thought the dance didn't really fitted the song :S but i loved the part at the end that was so cute ^^

seafood: I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I don't think the girls would be performing Be My Baby because there's already a special stage of other idols performing that song. It's highly likely that the girls would be performing Girls Girls. (ButthatsjusthowIlookatit)

Omg... The Girls Girls performance was great. I do agree the choreography was kind of messy but hopefully the girls has more time to practice. I love the black leather pants, lace shirt, and velvet blazer. Honestly, I thought the track was going to be given a princess/romantic concept but wowwwww, the girls was given something so much better in my opinion. The stage outfits seems to really emphasize on a women's confidence hence the leather. Ah, I'm so excited for Music Bank tonight!

Also, I hope everyone's voting for our girls in the Soompi Gayo Awards! You can vote once every 24 hours hehe, and our girls are currently in fifth place.

fdrpkg.jpg

^ Which award shows? You mean the Gayo Daejeons? If they're scheduled to attend, they will definitely perform. 

Line-up for Hallyu-themed ’2011 SBS Gayo Daejun’ revealed

Source + Photo: 

TV ReportSBS

Credit: Allkpop

SBS will be holding their ‘

2011 Gayo Daejun‘ on the night of December 29th live at 8:50 p.m. KST!

Representatives of SBS revealed, “We’re preparing stages centered around the theme of Hallyu. Like our previous festivals, singers will be holding joint stages together. The details aren’t hashed out yet, nor are the MCs confirmed.”

Super Junior‘s 

Kim Heechul and CNBLUE‘s Jung Yonghwa hosted the event for two consecutive years, but as one is currently on army duty and the other is busy with other schedules, SBS has been forced to search for replacements.

As such, Yonghwa will only be performing with CNBLUE for the event. His representative explained,“CNBLUE will be beginning their Asia tour next month so their schedule is booked.”

As of now, the line-up for the ’2011 Gayo Daejun’ includes TVXQ, 2PM, Super Junior, 2NE1, SNSD, Wonder Girls, KARA, B2ST, CNBLUE, F.T. Island, Brown Eyed Girls, T-ara, miss A, f(x), Lee Seung Gi, IU, Kim Hyun Joong, After School, MBLAQ, INFINITE, Dal Shabet, Boyfriend, A Pink, B1A4, SECRET, 4minute, G.NA, SISTAR, Davichi, K.Will, TEEN TOP, Rainbow, and U-KISS.(The list may be changed)

Guest Misakoloves

Ahhh i  didnt know K-Wonderfuls changed the fanchant for Be My Baby until i saw what Wonderfuls cafe posted. They have change their fanchant from "saranghaeyo Wonder Girls!!" to "kidarilke Wonder Girls!!" *kidarilke (I'll wait for you). Omg i swear k-Wondefuls are damn sweet ! Awwww. I am sure they would keep their promises and wait for our girls !

For a ballad like Girls Girls, our girls could have settled for a simpler setting, like standing on chairs and just moving slightly at the beat of the song. Instead they gifted us with another complicated choreography <3

I see Jonté all over the moves, if it's not his handiwork I feel it's heavily inspired by his style.

Good job!

--

Edit: just found this Video shot on December 3rd - Wonder Girls and other Kpop artists sent a video message of support to the new French Kpop magazine KWave. The video was shown at the Korea Brand and Entertainment EXPO in Paris 2011 (KBEE).

Despite the message being cut out, it is possible to hear clearly the screams when the girls showed up!! This is support from Europe! :sweatingbullets:

KWAVE MAGAZINE SUPPORT MESSAGE From : Rania, C-REAL, Boyfriend, Secret, Wonder Girls

Credit: JiHyunFrance via 5ANJellsFansub2

There is also a pic at 5ANJells Facebook

I have a question... Are they gonna performe Me,In?? !!, i love Girls Girls but i want to watch them performe Me,In so much that is killing me!! I'll be sad if they don't

Some people are saying Me, In is not being promoted because it's a remake.

Is this true? I think not because SNSD did promote their cover of Girls' Generation (소녀시대) by Lee Seungchul in 2007

and so did Big Bang when they promoted a version of Sunset Glow (뷹은 노을) by Lee Moonsae in 2008.

There's a lot of people wanting Me, In. I hope at least once they'll perform it live.

Hoping for the Gayo Daejuns! I really wanted a Me, In MV. D:

Girls, Girls, I thought they would be sitting then dancing at the end, but it actually has lots of movement.

Whoops, at Music on Top they were sitting for awhile.

The choreography is really cute, I'm hoping they get more individualized outfits sometimes.

I was expecting this more of a princess/romantic motif for Girls, Girls.

To me, the black outfits would look good for Be My Baby or Me, In.

But, I think they are gorgeous regardless.

I'm excited for the Gayo Daejuns hopefully special stages with the girls?

Guest WonderfulSohee

[NEWS] On ShimShim TaPa Radio Boyfriend's Minwoo said he would like to spend Christmas with Wonder Girls' Hyerim. #WGfacts

[NEWS] On ShimShim TaPa Radio Boyfriend's Youngmin said he would like to spend Christmas with Wonder Girls' Sunye. #WGfacts

[NEWS] Boyfriend's Minwoo did a short rap from Act Cool on ShimShim TaPa Radio. #WGfacts

[NEWS] On ShimShim TaPa Radio Boyfriend's Minwoo picked Wonder Girls as his favorite girl group. #WGfacts

[NEWS] On ShimShim TaPa Radio Boyfriend's Youngmin also picked Wonder Girls as his favorite girl group. #WGfacts

Boyfriend talks about Wonder Girls and their favorite girl groups on ShimShim TaPa Radio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUTh7FTIo8

Credit: WGupdates@Twitter

Yup, Donghyun and Yubin are friends

V

I'm happy to hear Boyfriend like Wonder Girls and have picked two of the girls as their ideal type. xD 

The twins used to be JYPE trainees, Youngmin and Kwangmin, and did Yubin say that she has a friend in Boyfriend? I think I remember her say that on a radio show. I'm not sure who in the group though. Apparently, they're all younger than her. 

Has this been shared? 

111222 JTBC 'Music on Top' Coming Up: Wonder Girls

^ It was really cute to see the boys shyly admit that their ideal types were within the Wonder Girls, and I love the love Lim is receiving.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone found the music bank set list yet? I heard there was going to be a lot of special performances and wanted to know if anyone of our girls are apart of it. It'd be nice to see them featured in a special performance, ah, it's been waaaaay too long since they've collaborated with other artists.

[20111223 Music Bank (18:10 KST) Setlist] Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Wonder Boys, IU, Beast, G.NA, T-ARA. Kim Hyunjung n more!

Shuffle Dance - All the cast

Hot Summer + Pinocchio - F(X)

Intuition + Love Girl - CNBLUE

Goodbye Baby - Miss A

[special Retro Dance Perf.]

Couple - B1A4

Im your girl - DalShabet

Candy - Boyfriend

Eternal Love - APINK

Angel without Wings - B1A4, Dalshabet, Boyfriend, APINK

Don't say goodbye - Davichi

Be Mine + Paradise - Infinite

Top Girl + Black&White - G.NA

[special - 3 Divas]

Listen - Jieun, Minkyung, Hyorin

Breakdown + special perf. - Kim Hyunjung

So Cool - Ma Boy - SISTAR

[special Duet]

Lucky - IU & Jung Yonghwa

Starlight Moonlight + Shy Boy + Love is Move - Secret

Fiction - Beast

Roly Poly + Cry Cry - T-ARA

[special Dance Battle] HyunA, BEAST, G.NA

You and I - IU

Be my Baby - Wonder boys + Wonder Girls

Girls Girls - Wonder Girls

SuperMan + A-Cha + Mr. Simple - Super Junior

Random imagination - All the cast

cr. KBS World @ fb

Guest QUEENka9

my previous post about girls girls' choreography

YEAH...I AGREE WITH THAT.

i think that yeeun already showing up a bit here.

start at minutes 2:00.

[LIVE] 111216 Wonder Girls - Girls Girls @ ShimShimTaPa

already watch their live Girls Girls performance. AWESOME.:wub:

as i said before in my previous post that yeeun already show us a bit for their girls girls dance routine in ShimShimTaPa .

hehehheheheheh

i guess that our girls wearing the same top as lim already wear in Be My Baby 1st Teaser.

20111222mcountdowngirls.jpg

Wonder-Girls-Be-My-Baby-wonder-girls-26824774-1280-720.jpg

Archived