Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

Do you mean the Japanese CD + DVD? I bought it on eBay over the weekend too; hope it can arrive before Xmas. Very interested in the photo book (28 pages) & the BTS video (50 min), both of which should contain new stuff. 

Yes, the very same. I must thank you for posting the link back in the old thread, it was too good a deal to pass up. From what I've read the BTS video does have never before seen footage! Still no word on photobook.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonderr23

Lim's twitter update

So cold outside!!!

295twtz.jpg

cr: @WG_Lim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1월의 커버걸은 원더걸스의 매력녀 예은! 다이어트에도 성공하고 직접 보니 진짜 민낯도 너무 예쁜 그녀! 예은에게 궁금한 것 물어보세요~ 뷰티쁠이 만나러갑니다

Yenny will be the cover of BEAUTY+ korea magazine(January issue)

Source: @beautyplmania

I don't think Lim has had a solo photoshoot yet, has she? I hope she does before the girls go back to America~ I'd like to see a different side of her in shoots too. :D

111206 Show! K-Music

Source: as tagged

Credit: wgworld @ tumblr

tumblrlwihmy3uwf1qakljc.jpg

tumblrlwihwig3wq1qakljc.jpg

tumblrlwi0t1fyle1qbgqct.jpg

tumblrlwiholug2v1qakljc.jpg

tumblrlwihq1vyed1qakljc.jpg

tumblrlwiht4jirp1qakljc.jpg

^ the photos are really pretty but I can now understand why people have complained about these dresses. I couldn't really see the detail on the dresses during the performances, but with these close-up photos, I can totally understand why. The texture on Hyerim and Yubin's dresses do look like seaweed haha. I think these are their worst dresses so far. I loved the dresses they wore for the first few weeks though. 

I can't wait to see them perform 'Girls Girls' on music shows. They're going to look like the queens they are. I'm looking forward to seeing their pretty dresses. ^^ 

Guest wonderr23

^

haha cute~ ^^

another article of Yubin for Dazed and Confused Korea

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder Girls Yubin transforms into a beautiful alien girl crash landed on earth

BY CERIDWEN

yubin_dazed_111220.jpg

Wonder Girls member Yubin transformed into a beautiful alien.

At the photo shoot for January issue of the British licensed fashion magazine ‘Dazed & Confused’, Yubin turned into a mature and special girl who pops off the photographs.

For the pictorial, Yubin transformed into a beautiful alien who has crash landed, posing in beautiful outfits with strong personalities with a fresh feel for a new image. Photographer Elsa João who usually works in Europe has participated in the shoot.

The confident hair styling and colorful makeup boosts the brand new image and the usually cute and adorable Yubin is nowhere to be found.

Yubin shared, “There are many who think of the Wonder Girls in a retro image only but with the comeback with ‘Be My Baby’, wanted to show a more mature and artistic side and I am always very interested in photography and arts so I really wanted to participate in the pictorial with ‘Dazed & Confused’.”

The ‘Dazed & Confused’ pictorial showcasing the brand new image of Wonder Girls’ Yubin is in the January issue.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: kpopfever

Guest jcsmark

MBC Icon - Beautiful Concert Rehearsal (December 20th)

20111220mbciconbeautifu.jpg

20111220mbciconbeautifu.jpg

I think this is from the fansign event last week

20111214synnarafansigni.jpg

Credit as tagged + MiCongMiCong@twitter

Omg, Yubin's pictorial is so pretty. I love the alien concept and the poses she has. The hair and makeup is really pretty here as well <3 Lol, judging from the rehearsal pictures above it's really cute to see Sohee ditching her heels lately. I haven't seen her in heals besides her Be My Baby performances.

wonderfulinspirit I agree with you, they DO look like seaweeds up close and sigh, I hope they never wear the dark green ones again.

I'm highly anticipating for the Girls Girls stage outfits and performance hehe yay! I'm really happy to hear the girls finally gets to wear pretty outfits (not that Be My Baby and the other concepts weren't pretty) but the girls never really had the chance to have a princess/romantic concept and I'm really happy they're using that concept for Girls Girls.

Anyways, here are a few clips uploaded on youtube.

^ She sounded really nice during Last Christmas and for Smile and Act Cool too. Too bad there wasn't a fan cam uploaded and the audio isn't the best but it's a little something afterall!

^ I love the quality of the fancam!

There were other audio clips uploaded but the audio was reeeeally bad to the point where you can barely hear Yeeun's voice.

And Pike linked me to the first cut of Running Man running around asking about korean music. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it yet but it was extreeeeeemely adorable! The cast was in Thailand and while walking around they saw foreigners from England. Jihyo asked if they knew korean music but they only had a smile and was pretty much blank and then Haha (godilovehimsomuchforalwaysmentioningourgirls) goes "Do you know, Super Junior? SNSD? Wonder Girls?" and then the people he was asking was still blank, and their friend (who was behind him) shouts out Wonder Girls! Which Haha shouts out again with as much enthusiasm and the foreigner starts dancing and singing to Tell Me (which is funny because foreigner's would always say Nobody) along with Haha, Jihyo, and Gary ehhehee. Our girls are definitely World Singers <3

^ Here's the more recent one. This time RM are in Hong Kong i believe (?)

The 2nd time RM asked the foreigner if they know about Kpop..and they know Wonder Girls only

cr: PikeheartYenny

EDIT--

Another fancam of the Girls performing 'Nobody' during Open Concert today.

Dare I say that they're lip-syncing? I wonder why :/

[Fancam] 111220 Wonder Girls - Nobody @ Open Concert

cr: PikeYenny4

I actually saw the video and talked about it in my other post ahahs, thanks for sharing though. I agree with the lip-syncing, I'm not 100% sure if they actually are lip-syncing but it really does seem like it.... Lol. Thanks for sharing.

edit

Anyways, here's an update on the girls fashion. credits to http://wonder-fashion.tumblr.com

2056o9v.jpg

2vacyt2.jpg

10mnggk.jpg

2rvzsc5.jpg

4h4lqw.jpg

316otc5.jpg

wgqff8.jpg

2qu2j38.jpg

1199ysj.jpg

11v5zb8.jpg

29nzcxd.jpg

24nmypc.jpg

2lke1xv.jpg

2h5l200.jpg

9rpxg8.jpg

vo0ljl.jpg

1zx43o6.jpg

35n3hps.jpg

2q3xkiq.jpg

2cp94d0.jpg

xnytmu.jpg

14uxf8h.jpg

2lmo3ds.jpg

20tku4y.jpg

I found out a few things on @mingsun's twitter. 

She tweeted that, she asked a WDF and they said that Sunye's new dp on twitter is not the concept for 'Girls Girls'. This is known because the WDF went to the recording of Icon (Music Pro), where they sang 'Girls Girls' and 2YE sang 'Dugo Dugo'. It might be a photoshoot? It looks pretty, I'm looking forward to see what it is actually for. 

Anyways, she said tweeted that the girls will be wearing black dresses, but Sohee will be wearing a white dress. In my opinion, to make it fair, they should take it turns to wear a different colour., if that was their concept. 

111206 Show! K-Music

Source: as tagged

Credit: wgworld @ tumblr

^ the photos are really pretty but I can now understand why people have complained about these dresses. I couldn't really see the detail on the dresses during the performances, but with these close-up photos, I can totally understand why. The texture on Hyerim and Yubin's dresses do look like seaweed haha. I think these are their worst dresses so far. I loved the dresses they wore for the first few weeks though. 

I can't wait to see them perform 'Girls Girls' on music shows. They're going to look like the queens they are. I'm looking forward to seeing their pretty dresses. ^^ 

Sunye looks absolutely amazing here, wow just wow. Yubin too i just love this hairstyle on her

And she's linking arms again lol this girl.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Sohee and Yenny has their own solo photoshoot today

cr: WGupdates@Twitter

2Ye's fan art from Korean Wonderfuls

AhHCXfQCMAIZT3d.jpg

cr: WGupdates@Twitter, mingsun89@Twitter, WGW

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls will perform BMB and Girls Girls Thursday, Dec. 22nd on MCountdown.

20111222엠카운트다운-사랑하는사람과의해피크리스마스를꿈꾼다면?Be my baby! 로맨틱데이트를꿈꾼다면?Girls Girls! 원더걸스와함께Lovely x'mas.22일(목)저녁6시생방송Mcountdown

20111222 Mcountdown-You wanna have a lovely white christmas with ur lover? 'Be my baby!' Wanna have a romantic date? then 'Girls Girls!' Lovely x'mas with Wonder Girls! Live show, Mcountdown at 6pm on Thursday!

Credit @MnetMcountdown

Guest UncleSam

MV View ranking in Youtube Korea

1. Be My Baby (Wonder Girls)

2. Bubble Pop (Hyun A)

3. The Boys (SNSD)

4. Step(Kara)

5. Lonely (2NE1)

6. I AM the Best( 2NE1)

7. T-ara

8. Sistar

9. F(x)

10. Miss A

Credit newsen@newsen.com

I also just checked the Wonder Girls schedule at the JYPE site and they also added all three gayo daejuns to the schedule. I'm highly anticipating! I wonder if the girls will have three different remixes of Me, in? I'm really happy the girls are confirmed for all three gayo daejuns, they've been away for too long, I'm glad they're able to spend new years with the other performers and fans. Also, since the girls are promoting in Taiwan in January, it's highly likely that the girls would be in Asia until the end of January since the airing of the movie is in February or March I believe? So promotions in the U.S wouldn't be until then.

Archived