Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

My guess is Bin with Junjin... Although I know she's close with Xiah and Micky... I have a feeling that they would probably go with other girls since several weeks ago, the Yunho "sarang hae" has probably gave Bin some antis... So I think the DBSK boys won't pair up with her.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebin

GIFs made by me from the lastes H6

b_541275CBC11FCA81A005F377AF2D2E6E.jpg

b_08678160D2100A97EFA4A4F9106F5D20.jpg

It's a pity I didn't have time to make a Gif for Brian and Bin dance.

credits me for making and uploading.

Guest doralinz

i want Bin to be couple with Xiah. I am dying to see it, because I remember Xiah expression when Bin chose Minwoo in xmen. Anyway, I like any guy pair with Bin, she look friendly with anyone.

i watched old SS501 clips and i saw two snow prince performances where Bin was there as a model. It kind cute clip. I wonder if Bin also has a good relationship with them. I remember the leader coupled with Bin LL and xmen. But I do not know about the others.

Is there anyone notice that when Bin couple with someone in LL , the same person will also chose her in xmen? Like jwh, minwoo, and Hj of SS501?

it just my tought. Bin fighting

Guest stereo_sushi

i saw that there will be daniel henney *o* he's hot!! bin and him can make a good couple?? no?? who knows...

i hesitate between brian, junjin and daniel henney now xDDDD

Guest ImSmiley

i dled the new H6 but haven't watch it yet.

i have a feeling it'll be junjin and bin too but it doesn't matter because i like them all.

Guest shiverbaby

I rewatched LL ... The feeling of Junjin toward Bin is not clear like I thought ... Watching Brian in the epi with Hwanhee and Chae Yeon ... and now his dance " My love " with Bin .... I want them to be a couple ...

In the past Xiah chose Bin ... but MW was in his team ... now MW or Yunho is not here ... It may be Xiah will choose Bin ...

I gonna be crazy to make decision who will be with Bin now ... so long to know the result ...

My wish is Xiah - Bin - Brian

Oh as stereo_sushi in the preview we saw Daniel Henney ... does he participate H6 ? I wonder ....

Guest eternityxdream

hello...im a fan of bin too and i luv seein bin with minwoo...anybody happen to have the clip of them together in "come and play"?...im tryin to collect all of their clip together...thanx

Guest stereo_sushi

Oh as stereo_sushi in the preview we saw Daniel Henney ... does he participate H6 ? I wonder ....

i saw it in the topic of heroine 6 that he will be there ^^ that's why i said that =)))

Guest lovebin

hello...im a fan of bin too and i luv seein bin with minwoo...anybody happen to have the clip of them together in "come and play"?...im tryin to collect all of their clip together...thanx

I only have the game part and it is Chinese hardsubbed. I'll PM you the link as soon as I finish uploading.

POLL PART 4 - FINALS!

Like I expected the final to contestants are Yoonho and Jang Woo Hyuk.

Yoonho - They acted on Banjun drama together, with Jeon Hye Bin being the innnocent girl and Yoonho being the tough guy. The got couples on Loveletter twice and Herione 6 once. Many fans squeled when he said I love you to her. They are really close too.

Jang Woo Hyuk - She featured in his music video and they were the hot dancing couple at the club. THey were couples numeros times on Loveletter. And they a scandal broke out after they admitted of having eachother phone number. They also were against eachother on Manwonhenbok when most of the Bin fans started liking her. She gave food to him (although most people dont give food to the other opponent since they want to win) and JWH ate it saying how much better it was because Bin gave it to him.

VOTING HISTORY!

First Poll

This poll was quite simple, with a list of many guys that fans thuoght Bin looked good with. The voters would pick three guys, and the guys without any votes were eliminated

A. Yoonho - 6 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 7 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 1 vote total

D. Hwanhee - 0 votes total

E. Brian - 5 votes total

F. Sung Shi Kyung - 0 votes total

G. Lee Minwoo - 6 votes total

H. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

I. Son Ho Young - 3 votes total

J. Tim - 0 votes total

K. Junjin - 0 votes total

L. Andy - 0 votes total

M. Kim Hee Chul - 1 votes total

N. Ryan - 1 vote total

2nd Poll!

With 6 people eliminated and only two choices voters can make, the votes made a slight difference in the 2nd poll.

A. Yoonho - 7 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 5 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 0 votes total

D. Brian - 3 votes total

E. Lee Minwoo - 5 votes total

F. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

G. Son Ho Young - 0 votes total

H. Kim Hee Chul - 0 votes total

I. Ryan - 0 votes total

J. Kim Tae Woo - 0 votes total

Third Poll!

Yoonho got the most votes with Jangwoohyuk following closely behind.

A. Yoonho - 5 votes

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 4 votes

D. Brian - 3 votes

E. Lee Minwoo - 1 vote

edit::: I'm going to repost the poll because this is a new post, so it easier to see on the first post of a new page.

POLL PART 4 - FINALS!

Like I expected the final to contestants are Yoonho and Jang Woo Hyuk.

Yoonho - They acted on Banjun drama together, with Jeon Hye Bin being the innnocent girl and Yoonho being the tough guy. The got couples on Loveletter twice and Herione 6 once. Many fans squeled when he said I love you to her. They are really close too.

Jang Woo Hyuk - She featured in his music video and they were the hot dancing couple at the club. THey were couples numeros times on Loveletter. And they a scandal broke out after they admitted of having eachother phone number. They also were against eachother on Manwonhenbok when most of the Bin fans started liking her. She gave food to him (although most people dont give food to the other opponent since they want to win) and JWH ate it saying how much better it was because Bin gave it to him.

VOTING HISTORY!

First Poll

This poll was quite simple, with a list of many guys that fans thuoght Bin looked good with. The voters would pick three guys, and the guys without any votes were eliminated

A. Yoonho - 6 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 7 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 1 vote total

D. Hwanhee - 0 votes total

E. Brian - 5 votes total

F. Sung Shi Kyung - 0 votes total

G. Lee Minwoo - 6 votes total

H. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

I. Son Ho Young - 3 votes total

J. Tim - 0 votes total

K. Junjin - 0 votes total

L. Andy - 0 votes total

M. Kim Hee Chul - 1 votes total

N. Ryan - 1 vote total

2nd Poll!

With 6 people eliminated and only two choices voters can make, the votes made a slight difference in the 2nd poll.

A. Yoonho - 7 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 5 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 0 votes total

D. Brian - 3 votes total

E. Lee Minwoo - 5 votes total

F. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

G. Son Ho Young - 0 votes total

H. Kim Hee Chul - 0 votes total

I. Ryan - 0 votes total

J. Kim Tae Woo - 0 votes total

Third Poll!

Yoonho got the most votes with Jangwoohyuk following closely behind.

A. Yoonho - 5 votes

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 4 votes

D. Brian - 3 votes

E. Lee Minwoo - 1 vote

----

hahahaha I forgot about my vote

I vote for Jang Woo Hyuk. Because they're so cute, and I like older guy/younger girl couple better than the older girl/younger guy.

I loved the MV she was in because they were SEXY together.

Guest maxlover

^^Jang Woo Hyuk!!! Then again, I think that was expected....LOL...like Yelinoh, I too prefer the Older guy/younger girl relationship....and besides, it seems to me that they genuinely like each other....and so once again.......

JANG WOO HYUK!!

Now only left with only 2 choice :unsure:

My vote will go to Jang Woo Hyuk since i always like to see their pairing on Love Letter even if Yunho is on the same esp. :D

I know Hye Bin likes wooo hyuk. She follows almost everywhere. She came in his music video and comes to the variety shows he comes on. And she always wants to couple with woo hyuk. I dont hate hyebin, but i would like woo hyuk to be coupled with some one else.

^ well idk, have you ever thought of the idea of Woohyuk asking Hyebin to be in his music video? hmm..I'm sure she barged in during the middle of the filming and demanded to be in the music video. Have the thought ever occured that Hyebin was was a regular guest on loveletter and started being on that show BEFORE woohyuk?

Do you know that in couple shows, GOOD FRIENDS come to eachother and plan to be coupled or plan love triangles just for the entertainment of us.

But thanks for your opinion, I'm just giving you mine.

And yeahh I guess I somewhat agree with you about them being coupled to much, but her following him around? uhh

Guest evelyn168

Gotta say Woo Hyuk!!! They look really hot dancing together in the club... From the distant that they're separated, u can tell that Bin is more comfortable being around Woo Hyuk than Yunho... I think it's also because of DBSK fans that makes Bin worry...

kingko, I don't think Bin wants to be in a scandal with WooHyuk... For her, the scandals has really given her a bad image. She's been in several scandals already and she doesn't need more... WooHyuk asked Bin to be in her MV even before the scandal broke out. I think the scandal was just to raise the popularity and tv ratings... I'm not trying to defend Bin but that's my opinion. I'm a WooHyuk fan too. I really don't care who he goes out with...

Thanks yeohweping for the pics.... Daniel and Bin... HOT !!!!

Archived