Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

umm. is it true that the only reason why hye bin got a nose job is because she was already in the hospital due to the car accident?

thats what my friend told me and shes korean.

can you please clarify?

no offense to you guys but i thought that her reason was stupid. i think that she was just making an excuse to get a nosejob. O_O.

so ya.

:sweatingbullets:

hahaha this is coming back up.

And like maxlover says lets just respect her decision.

And if you heard it was from a car accident, what if her nose was ruined?

We dont know though..we dont know..

I love how people critisize girls on surgury alot (and no, I'm not talking about you aberkimbie, haha sorry if you think I was about to bash you, I'm just takling about the people who do), when guys get surgury too. And you don't see 10 pages of hateful comments on their threads.

Oh well..lol

IDK I like her better with surgury..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aberkimbie

oohhh.

okiiee.

thanks you guys.

i really appreciate it.

its just how the way my friend told me.

she made it sound like hye bin is super stupid.

so ya.

but okie. :D

^ lol. Well, from what we heard

she was doing material arts for her new movie, when she fell and scraped a side of her face and knocked some teeth out.

But, we dont know if it's because of the accident, we just know that she disappeared for sometime after the accident and came back with a new nose. LOL.

Thanks for asking ^.~

Oh oh can anybody here who watched H6 live clear my doubt :o did i see wrongly with next week guests ... Junjin, xiah, micky, Sung Si-kyung, mc mong :w00t: and the one who's dancing with Bin is he Brian from FFTS?? :w00t:

Guest lovebin

i was wondering what Tim asked Bin on loveletter episode 7 (when Bin is doing Miss Korea thing) too, can anybody translate it?

Tim asked: Do you think it it probable that friends can become lovers?

then KHD mentioned that Sports Magazine reported their scandal.

Bin responded: No.

I don't know Korean, I am just translating from Chinese subtitle to English, just let you know in case someone ask me to translate Korean news or something, :P

Isn't the preview for next eppie Xmas Special? coz Xiah, Michy and Junjin are there

Tim asked: Do you think it it probable that friends can become lovers?

then KHD mentioned that Sports Magazine reported their scandal.

Bin responded: No.

I don't know Korean, I am just translating from Chinese subtitle to English, just let you know in case someone ask me to translate Korean news or something, :P

Isn't the preview for next eppie Xmas Special? coz Xiah, Michy and Junjin are there

Oh.. poor Tim.. Now that this issue came up i want to see a Tim and Bin pair up.. :lol:

whaa! junjin, micky and xiah on H6 nxt week! :w00t: can't wait! i wasn't able to finish the show today coz i always get disconnected from the site..it was so frustrating.. :crazy:hope someone can confirm the guesting nxt wik.. :) yey! lynn_2 provided a link of the clip! thanks so much! got to see for myself.. :lol:

Guest stereo_sushi

i think tim and bin are cute together >.< huhu

i saw the preview huhu but i wonder if the guy behind bin is brian joo...?? am i dreaming???

^ no you're not dreaming! :lol: it's Brian!! :w00t: waah!!! what a hot epi! i wonder who's gonna be Bin's partner.. :lol: Brian, Junjin or Xiah or all? ahaha!!! :w00t::lol:

Guest shiverbaby

Nessa from H6 thread said " Great lineup with them as well. Brian Joo, MC Mong, Sung Shi Kyung, JunJin, and the three original crazy guys (Lee Jung, SJH, KJM) and Xiah Junsu , Micky "

Yah so it's not H6 special Xmas ... so it may be JWH in Xmas ... ^ ^ ...

Whatever ... so Bin with Brian ... wow ... another nice couple ... but so many cool guys ... who will be with Bin ...? I hope she will be with 2 guys like in the episode she was with Lee Seung Ki and Ryan ...

Guest shiverbaby

yeah ...tonks

I hope who is able to watch it , can you tell us the fact who will be with Bin . At least 2 weeks , I can watch it in KBS World ... thanks ... what the pity ! No subbing team for Heroine 6 ... ^ ^

ooh I want Bin and Brian!

But Junjin, Micky, and xiah are fine.

But let's not get our hopes up. Theres a possibility that She and Shin Jung Hwan are together

and Brian+Hyunyoung, Xiah+Hyeyong, Micky+Soyoung, and

because everyone was coupled with them last time they were one..lol.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I can't help but..WISH..lol

Guest shiverbaby

^ ^ there are 9 guys and 6 girls ... eventhough it doesn't happen ... we still wish .

2 guys for Bin . Let's pray ... because if SJH sits with her , some guys will come and make him come out ...

after watching preview ... wow so hot guys ... can't wait to see them ... Brian and Bin dance " My Love " ... Junjin dances COME BACK ... 6 ^ :phew:

Guest ImSmiley

yes it's going to be HOT! and i totally forgot about the Brian+Hyunyoung couple. maybe bin can couple with junjin if she doesn't get couple with the others.

WOOT SO MANY HOT GUYS !!

well imo i only want bin to be with either brian or junjin<3

omigosh. im excited now. TEHEH.

!!

i was just watching soem old love letter episodes, and it wsu the one where bin and minwoo got coupled up. and damn i think they look so good together.

i mean two good looking ppl = sexy!

btw.. how old is she? i 4get =X

Archived