Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest star17s101

omgsh cant wait till H6 this week! bin looks really good in the dress..

but im kinda confused. i thought the xmas special was like all girls (cept the mc and the three comedian guys) are there going to be more guys there? like junjin,micky and xiah??

Guest maxlover

^^ Just finished voting!! Voted for Woo Hyuk and Bin in all the categories they were mentioned in...LOL...Everyone...GO VOTE for them!!!! Thanks so much yelinoh for providing the link to this poll!!

Guest lovebin

ha, although I didn't choose JWH for the poll in JHB thread, I still voted for them coz I stopped watching LL since Bin left.

update pics on H6, enjoy!

b_C363C33873F6871A37B10FF7743DB3A0.jpg

b_C150B9A23B0E7035BA29CEBF64087641.jpg

b_7E7864D24FAC9BAECD2E85D38492E16C.jpg

btw, evelyn168, I am not able to upload that eppie of Xman, sorry. and it seems that from nowhere you can find it. I wish I could help but all these uploading sites are too slow for big files. SIGH.

Guest shiverbaby

I'm so curious about Bin's scandals ... Plz tell me more about it ... what is the scandals that Kang Ho dong mentioned and about Jang Woo Hyuk ? ...

Already vote for Bin and JWH ... ^ ^ thanks for let me know bout that poll , yelinoh!

This is the latest news i read from Bin's Chinese website that Jang Woo Hyuk will be going to record H6 on the 5th of Dec :w00t: wow so that means we are able to see him and Bin on the same stage again :wub:

Can't wait for Dec to come soon :lol:

Guest shiverbaby

This is the latest news i read from Bin's Chinese website that Jang Woo Hyuk will be going to record H6 on the 5th of Dec :w00t: wow so that means we are able to see him and Bin on the same stage again :wub:

Can't wait for Dec to come soon :lol:

Thanks for announcing .... yah , our Bin is with JWH ... hot dance and hot couple ... can't wait ...

After LL and Xman changed , I see that these are not interesting like before but H6 ... it's improving everyday ... and Couple Section is valuable ... ^ ^

Jang Woo Hyuk and Jeon Hye Bin ( his girl ... Female JWH ) :lol:

Guest ImSmiley

i just voted, all of it were JWH and Bin!!

and i'm so happy that JWH will be recording on H6. i can't wait to watch them reunite again!

Guest evelyn168

Yeah, Bin and JWH!!! I'm going crazy now... I hope they'll do a even hotter couple dance than before... I miss WooHyuk because he's known as Mr. Voom... Shin Jung Hwan is going to go crazy when WooHyuk shows up...

Guest maxlover

^^ Oh my gosh!! I'm super excited!! Can't wait to watch the ultimate couple reunite!! True, they may not be coupled....but i'm gonna keep positive and hope that they do!! I would love for Bin and Woo Hyuk to do a smokin' hot couple dance! I would be forever happy!! LOL....If they do happen to couple in H6, I hope that they both end up messing up in the Cat and Mouse game just so that they can ask each other for help and then to have some sweet rewards!! Woah!! I'm getting overly excited here and we don't even know if they'll couple....oh well!! LOL....Thanks so much for the great news!!!

wow! so many things to look forward to! JWH in H6! whoohoo! :w00t: and what a nice xmas present, mickey, xiah and junjin on H6 Xmas Special! I wonder if Junjin will still go for Bin this tym.. i hope he does.. :blush: coz he seems to really like Bin in LL.. Speaking of which, in the episode where they got coupled, does anyone know what Bin asked Junjin in the Yes or No portion towards the end of the show? I would really like to know what it was coz Bin looked so relieved after Junjin said Yes.. :unsure:

i wonder who Xiah will choose too, now that Yunho is not around.. hehe.. :lol: i remember in one Xman epi, he picked Bin for the couple selection (even though she didn't choose him..sigh..) and he looks like he had some crush on Bin.. :lol:

what scandal did Bin have with Tim? coz I've never seen much interaction between them in LL.. only in the epi where Bin did a Miss Korea imitation.. where Tim asked Bin something in the Yes or No portion (which i didn't understand coz there wasn't a subtitle)..

I've Voted for Bin and WooHyuk! :D

Guest shiverbaby

Yesterday I saw Show Biz Extra DBSK special .... when Henry Shin and Lena Hong ( MCs ) asked them about their ideal girls ... Xiah said that he like the girl who is active , works hard ( like Bin ???? ) and Yunho said that I like all of the traits which all the members mention ... I like girl who works hard and she can lead me ... haha who is he mentioning ? ^ ^

I'm curious too tonks . I 've been waiting for someone can explain about her scandals ...

I searched in youtube ... one clip LL epi 26 yunho and Hyebin ... yah ... he really like our Bin ... ^ ^ nice couple ... hope that Yunho will be back soon in H6 too ...

Jinnie and Xiah ... hoping they 'll go to Bin ... I think that they like Bin too ... ^ ^

Guest lovebin

Speaking of which, in the episode where they got coupled, does anyone know what Bin asked Junjin in the Yes or No portion towards the end of the show? I would really like to know what it was coz Bin looked so relieved after Junjin said Yes.. :unsure:

Bin asked him whether he was a little angry with her coz he can be really serious with her sometimes. I think she may be referring to the scene when during the girl's game, Bin went to carry Shin Jung Hwan instead of Junjin. and Junjin said no to her, Bin felt relieved.

what scandal did Bin have with Tim? coz I've never seen much interaction between them in LL.. only in the epi where Bin did a Miss Korea imitation.. where Tim asked Bin something in the Yes or No portion (which i didn't understand coz there wasn't a subtitle)..

Their scandal should have started from Perfect match, maybe then the two had some interaction. Probably, from then, Bin became really close friends with Tim and Park Jung Ah coz they three have met a lot recording that show. And in 2005, on one eppie of LL, KHD mentioned the scandal between Tim and Bin again coz one journalist had taken pics of them outing together, which was the second scandal between Tim and Bin.

Tim also went to Bin's Hair Belle on its opening day.

I am looking forward to this week's H6 coz it seems a lot of fun and will reveal some secrets. haha

shiverbaby, i hope we can see yunho in H6 really soon too.. :D i want to see the couple together again.. hehe.. i hope they'd appear in other shows together too.. :)

thanks for clarifying lovebin! ;) hehe.. Junjin does look like he has some serious feelings for Bin! ahaha! Bin is so pretty, so i can't blame him.. :lol: I haven't watched any epi of Perfect Match with Tim on it coz i've only seen the first two episodes..But i think a Tim and Bin couple looks kinda nice too.. :) They'd be called the Bin-Tim couple or the Tim-Bin couple.. :lol:

Guest aberkimbie

umm. is it true that the only reason why hye bin got a nose job is because she was already in the hospital due to the car accident?

thats what my friend told me and shes korean.

can you please clarify?

no offense to you guys but i thought that her reason was stupid. i think that she was just making an excuse to get a nosejob. O_O.

so ya.

:sweatingbullets:

Guest maxlover

^^Whatever the reasons were for her nose job, we should just respect her decision. At least she came out in the open and admitted to her surgery...i really admire her for doing that...It takes a lot of courage!! And so i think we should just get over the fact that she got surgery cuz everyone else seems to have done so....and she's still the same Bin with or without the surgery....

Sorry to rant you guys!! I just love Bin so much!!...LOL

Archived