Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

What!! I hope she's okay.What is wrong with her nose and chin?

JHB got hurt while filming for a new movie... B/f her manager said she's okay... But now? I think it's more serious...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I hope shes allirte too! ^ HAHA thanks. I love my avatar too.

For those who want to help advertise the JHB forum use this

xilalababby2ev.gif

and give the link

We need a conversation here...let me start one...

Who do you guys think are the top 5 guys that go well with JHB?

1. Woohyuk

2. Minwoo

3. Brian

4. Hwanhee

5. Yoonho

What do you guys think?

Guest genn04

1. Woohyuk

2. Minwoo

3. Brian

4. Hwanhee

5. Yoonho

What do you guys think?

i would say:

:DWooHyukie :P

Guest flirtashaz

i think woohyuk suits Bin best because they seem to have chemistry together. Minwoo and FTTS suit better with CY i think and they seem to have more chemistry with her than Bin. Yunho is too young for her bt I like the way how Yunho respect her as a nuna(sp?). I also like her with Kim Ji Suk and that tall singer wearing glasses, si kyung something, i cant remember his name hehe

Guest evelyn168

My list of ppl that goes well with Bin:

1. Jang Woo Hyuk... Best chemistry ever...

2. Ha Suk Jin (guy from Princess Lulu) They both have a really bright smile....

3. Minwoo... They do look good together...

4. Sung Shi Kyung... I love them in Banjuns together...

5. Yunho??? I love Yunho and Bin in Banjuns together... They look so cute together... But they're several years apart and I know Yunho treats her more like a nuna...

Guest pinklegirl007

I know! I hope shes allirte too! ^ HAHA thanks. I love my avatar too.

For those who want to help advertise the JHB forum use this

xilalababby2ev.gif

and give the link

1. Woohyuk

2. Minwoo

3. Brian

4. Hwanhee

5. Yoonho

What do you guys think?

Favorite couple: #1 - Jang Woo Hyuk and Bin!!!!!

Also others that Bin matches with....

2. Minwoo

3. Yunho

Guest star17s101

NUMBER 1= JANG WOO HYUK!!

ps.

omgsh i read the whole accident story, and wow..it says her face isnt doing to well, soemthing about swelling? i hope she doesnt have to get surgery or anything because if she has to film a movie and stuff, surgery is like the fastest way to fix her face -___- i wish it werent though cus she only got surgery in her eyes(?) and nowhere else...

Guest doralinz

My internet connection has expired and i cannot always log on, currently i'm stealing my friend connection.

Bin injured? I hope she will recover soon.

Bin and Woo hyuk will make the a good couple.

I hoped that BIN unnie was doing better but I guess she's not doing so well! o_o

I hope she gets better still and that her nose and chin are ok.. I hope she has a speedy recovery as well!

I watched ManWon HenBok w/ her and JANG WOO HYUK and I must say that those two should just go out!

They both knew that they were up against each other!

-I mean when they met each other on the sets of the show...

- Bin brought WH food was too cute and when he hugged her!

-WH trying to copy her 2AM dance moves!

- WH and his motorcycle.. lil dance on ir b4 and his cute yellow bag!

-WH cooking too!

:D

P.S. Bin unnie's mom is so young and pretty too!

I liked it how her bf's [JungAh and YooMi] were their to cheer her on and so were YUNHO/MICKY! [Micky was ciute in the bg!]

Don't forget about SHINHWA!

Andy oppa was so nice fro buying her all that food and Minwoo was like WH is going to win w/ Bin right there! lol!

puhaha I TOTTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! I thought the same when i watched Manwonhenbok. Thats when they got friendly and close. I love how Jungah was like covering the cameras saying UNNIE WILL HANDEL IT and trying to have JHB secretly eat. haha. Their so cute. And when JHB gave WH food I thought that was sooo nice! He was so happy and kept on saying "since hyebin gave it to me it taste better" and things like that. He hugged her? OMG i wanna see that. I loved it when Minwoo was saying Woohyuk would win and all of a sudden bin appears. And Minwoo got all scared. haha

^ ohh thats okay VI! Seriously this thread is dead! please post! Comment on the caps!

Anyhooo. How long do you guys thing JHB will not be on TV for

And what is the new movie or drama JHB is in? Im really curious! I AM SO GOING TO WATCH

nice caps =D

hmm i wus quite surprised when i foudn otu not a lot of ppl liked her. i mean shes pretty, she can dance, and i dont know abotu singing cuz i havent heard any of her songs.

but her personality on love letter seemed pretty sweet

and i guess in a way i like her, becasue minwoo chose her in love letter xDDDD

JHB got hurt while filming for a new movie... B/f her manager said she's okay... But now? I think it's more serious...

awwe shes hurt? =(

hope she gets better soon =D

Guest star17s101

omgsh love the pics of bin! doode i think she like got a new designer or soemthing for her clothes, they're soo much prettier and better haha no offence ><

Guest SukarDrops

AHHHHH go BIN go BIN!!!!!! im such a fan!!!!!!!!she rocks...I hope her face gets better and she doesnt have to do surgery :unsure: shes to cute for that.....Her haters made her fall :angry: hehehehhe.......LL needs youuuuuuuuuuuu :rolleyes:

Archived