Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

ahhh i lovee Bin she's so pretty. Dances good, but i dont know why people says that she's trashy and she should be more like Chaeyeon, thats a very stupid theory (soryy) but yeahs lol.

If Bin is trashy then all other female would also consider trashy too for example like, those sexy chicks like ChaeYeon, Hyori & IVY, come on...people can't just say she's this and that, what really matter is they're four different people....but seriously i think Bin and ChaeYeon deserves more than anyone else...they have been particiapating all games shows, appearing almost everywhere...they're good friends.....They both show good appearance like, to be sexy, theres no need to show all that skin all the time, but for Bin and ChaeYeon, you don't really see them showing skin only sometimes....but they're both usually casual and cute all times. Guys are attractive to them because of their personality, and most but not least their Appearance on that day.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryisakooguy

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I love the song banji! its awesome!!!!!!!!! I think it is her only ballad. I hope it is her next title. (im not update on performances and stuph is bingo still her title?)

Today I started singing bin-go. It was kinda weird.........people were staring at me. And then I sang nysnc songs...peple were like :huh::blink::huh::blink:

is banji track 4? i think it sooo...if it is then i like it too!

people were lookin at you weird eh? even when singing nsync? nsync?!?! :tongue2:

haha nah im jus playing i like nsync. what happen to them? i thought they were gonna make another album. they had some strong ballads. i wouldnt mind singing nsync songs with you yelin. haha karaoke night! its all about the music, not about who makes them.

If Bin is trashy then all other female would also consider trashy too for example like, those sexy chicks like ChaeYeon, Hyori & IVY, come on...people can't just say she's this and that, what really matter is they're four different people....but seriously i think Bin and ChaeYeon deserves more than anyone else...they have been particiapating all games shows, appearing almost everywhere...they're good friends.....They both show good appearance like, to be sexy, theres no need to show all that skin all the time, but for Bin and ChaeYeon, you don't really see them showing skin only sometimes....but they're both usually casual and cute all times. Guys are attractive to them because of their personality, and most but not least their Appearance on that day.

WORD. haha

Bin seems really sweet in real life though haha but I wouldn't know, I never met her... XD I want to though haha

Guest Mia.v

mannn she's like my role model [minus her concert outfits]

great bod, [seemingly] great personality, pretty face, strength! and she's so brave..[bungee]

<3

^ Shes my role model too!

ya she does.. she helped out BSG on manwon henbok and went to feed the mentally disabled kids!

so sweet of her!

yes u can call me JINA.... I'm SORRY TO ALL ABOUT THE CY REMARK!! MY BAD!

Also, U live in WA.. i live in OR!

KOOL!

NO I LIVE IN OREGON! omg that is so cool

agreed. 100% agreed. Out of everyone Cheyeon and Bin worked the hardest. They both had this very bad past. And they had to work so hard just to get from where they are now. I am so proud of both of them!

Guest star17s101

oo there was a fight between bin and chaeyon on soompi??

well chaeyons pretty cool and stuff and i dont dislike her, i like her songs ^ ^ but she kinda doesnt stick to one guy, my oppnion like the ftts epi on ll..no offence... but i still think shes a really nice person

i already know bins awesome hahaha...*silence*

and wow! the threads gettin bigger! *yay*

^ I agree. but we should stop talking about CY. hahaha. Shes so cool too. I heard their really good friends.

Yes their was this bigg fight between this thead adn teh CY thread

they both worked so hard to get to where they are. They both got off to a bad start and I am so proud of both of them

yes we know bins awesome ^___^

I cant wait until bin recovers and comes back on shows

but the thing is Loveletter acutally started to have awesome guest after bin Left (FTTS)

Bin FIGTHING

EDIT

Awesome capture of JHB

awesomecapture8gk.jpg

Guest evelyn168

Yelin, but I still find LL boring without Bin... None of the girls are as interesting as her. The girls aren't like Bin who try to make everyone have fun... Bin just brings the guys and the girls together... But I gotta say, this episode was good because of Bada... But Bada can't be on as often as Bin... I just hope Bin comes back soon...

Guest genn04

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I love the song banji! its awesome!!!!!!!!! I think it is her only ballad. I hope it is her next title. (im not update on performances and stuph is bingo still her title?)

Today I started singing bin-go. It was kinda weird.........people were staring at me. And then I sang nysnc songs...peple were like :huh::blink::huh::blink:

can somebody post up the links in megaupload for that song "Banji" for me please. PM if you like. Appreciated. Thanx!

Guest star17s101

AHHH!! im going crazy! i just watched LL for this week, and im really missing bin noona! LL is soo boring without her.. no offence..><

COME BACK SOON!

ps. i wonder if bins going to dress coote instead of sexy now, if she comes back, cus she dressed really pretty/sexy to kind of match the 2 am "era" when she was performing them and now shes doing like bingo a really coote song..hmmm..*thinks*

^ hmm I am wondering that too! I hope she does dress cutely. Actually I hope not then haters would be like WTF!?!?

I miss her on loveletter too. I dont DL loveletter anymore... first Shinjunghwan then Jang young ran and now Jeon Hye bin...And I want JHB to be there when ftts or brian is tehre...

sorry for not posting for along time... soompi wouldnt let me post

Guest chaserj7

^gee people, please don't compare Hyori Ivy Chae Yeon and Bin. they've got their own rights to be who they are..

anyway I just watched Wet Dreams 2 today, i didn't know Bin was in it! she's not the lead actress but she's got one of the main supporting roles.. the lead actress is Kim Seon Ah.. :D lots of sexual content in the show and it's kinda funny..

Yes , i really wanted to have her songs . I want to listen to this one song but i can't remember the name of it but it's a slow or ballad song. Please and thank u.

Could the name of the song is banji? and do you have JWH mv that has bin it, can you also give me the link in ysi preferable because i cannot dwl anything from megaupload.

Guest Lis_424

yeah it's more interesting when Bin is in LL .. Im not a big fan of hers but i do like her! she's very pretty

i first recognized her from the drama "Sangdoo, let's go to school" staring Bi (Rain) .. Loved that drama! .. and i liked Bin's character as well.. she was very cute in it

anyway..im really glad that a lot of Bin's fans are soo friendly and nice here ... and does not say bad thingd about other celebs like Chae Yeon .. which i just adore.. really her like her songs and her smile

Hope Bin comes back on LL and X-man too!!!

Guest star17s101

yeah it's more interesting when Bin is in LL .. Im not a big fan of hers but i do like her! she's very pretty

i first recognized her from the drama "Sangdoo, let's go to school" staring Bi (Rain) .. Loved that drama! .. and i liked Bin's character as well.. she was very cute in it

anyway..im really glad that a lot of Bin's fans are soo friendly and nice here ... and does not say bad thingd about other celebs like Chae Yeon .. which i just adore.. really her like her songs and her smile

Hope Bin comes back on LL and X-man too!!!

wow thanks..and yea..haha this threads very peaceful isn't it? :)

Yes , i really wanted to have her songs . I want to listen to this one song but i can't remember the name of it but it's a slow or ballad song. Please and thank u.

Could the name of the song is banji? and do you have JWH mv that has bin it, can you also give me the link in ysi preferable because i cannot dwl anything from megaupload.

yea i think its banji as well, the ballad right? i have her album on my cmp. but the song titles are all numbers so i dont know which ones banji, i think i might have put it in my ipod haha.

can someone post ther link so i can see which song it is..heard it was really good

Sorry for posting three in a row

but I have to update yo guys

looks like JHB isnt doing so well

가수 겸 연기자 전혜빈이 무술연습중 전치3주의 안면부상을 입었다. 전혜빈은 지난 12일 액션영화 촬영을 위해 무술훈련을 받던중 머리를 바닥에 부딛히는 사고를 당했다. 전혜빈은 사고 당시 얼굴이 바닥에 쓸리면서 이마와 코, 볼 등에 큰 상처를 입었다. 즉시 응급치료를 받아 심각한 부상은 피했으나 얼굴이 크게 부어 영화 일정에 큰 차질을 빚을 것으로 보인다.

전혜빈이 출연하는 영화는 허브픽처스 제작 코믹액션영화로 제목과 남자배우는 아직 정해지지 않은 상태다. 극중 단독 여주인공을 맡은 전혜빈은 3월 크랭크인을 앞두고 막바지 무술연습에 열중하다 사고를 당한 것으로 알려졌다. 소속사는 “전혜빈은 얼굴이 부은 상태이나, 부기가 빠지는대로 다시 무술연습과 영화촬영에 임할 계획”이라고 밝혔다.

지난해 1집 타이틀곡 ‘2 AM’과 ‘빙고(Bingo)’로 활동한 전혜빈은 올해 영화에 출연하는 한편 뮤직비디오를 통해 ‘반지’라는 노래를 선보일 예정이다.

〈이종원기자〉

Credits: Naver

something about something wrnog with her nose and chin

Archived