Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

I'm so suprise to see so many good comments about her.....at first or should i say at the begining of the thread people give so many bad views about her, they hate her this and that, but now it's like a totally different Bin I'm hearing. True, Bin is a one pretty, cute, talented girl, she can become so many personalities at different times. Those of you who are comparing Bin, to Hyori...there's no need to they both have different styles....for Bin, she is that one sweet person that likes to be with everyone, She came out on so many different shows, and is so much talented that we never define in her, Love the clips she dances with Minwoo and Jang Woo Hyuk... All three of them make good pair because something about them says it all. They are all small and short cute little hotties. I can see one day she will get popular, because her acting, her heart for a singer, and her participants through such broadcasting shows.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I know I started rereading this thread again. And in the beginning. Their were so many arguments. 10 people like hated her. And like 2 people liked her. It was my goal to make everyone nuetral about her. I think its working. OMG bin+Woohyuk+Minwoo is my favorite trio! They are soooo coool together! I think their all three great friends!

About Hyori beating Bin, Singing wise both not really good, but I prefer Bin over Hyori. Dancing wise, Hyori is not that great of a dancer, she's only good at her a$$ shaking move. Like some of you said, when Bin dance it's natural looking not stiff. Hyori is more popular because of her looks and body. Not hating on hyori, just stating my opinions.

Bin's on Music Core this weekend, we get to see her sing Bin-GO live.

yuppieguppy: I think Bin is back in Korea now, she's gonna be on Music Core this weekend.

ooh so shes back in Korea? Thats good. I want to hear her sing live!!! I cant wait

jhbkick6un.jpg

Guest star17s101

omgsh im soo happy to see so many bin fans now lol like what yelinoh said... hmm well i noticed also maybe maybe minwoo is like only friends with bin now cus hes like really good friends with jang woo hyuk..mybe hes kind of backing off cus jang woo hyuk likes her.. just a theory..

also in my own oppinion..but hyori is kind of getting old i guess..like theres still soo many people who like her and stuff but they all already know how she can sing, dance, and also have a great body..bins newer so maybe they're starting to like her as well. pluys hyori and bin both have great personalities.

o yea..does anyone know a show called "the happiness of 10 dollars" or soemthing? i heard b in and jwh were in it together ^ ^

Guest callalily

^ yup that show's called happy shares company or manwon henbok. jwh and jhb were competing against each other. sooo funny. if u watch that u get to see how bin's personality is so awesome. she's friendly with everybody around her. her and jwh are so cute in it. they were in episodes 10/29/05 and 11/05/05.

jhbkick6un.jpg

that's such a cool pic of her. i like her outfit there too :)

Guest xXSJloveXx

Bin is very talented...I hate it when the people says tat she's trashy and cheap just because the way she dress...every artists have their own styles of expressing themselves and we should respect that!

Yeah =]

Guest evelyn168

Yelin... The pic you've got is from Bin's Music Core's perf this week. She looked so cute... This was a Valentine's special so they made the stage a V-shape with people in the middle. You can hear ppl screaming when she was on stage... She's got great fans in Korea. In the end, she and other artists were handing out some gifts to the fans... She looked so cute and young in those pics. She reminded me of little red riding hood... Haha...

i heard jeon hye bin CANNOT sing live . *like she sucks!*

but i heard her live before too and sadly i agree. she's not a great singer at all... but i love her song 2 AM. im addicted to it (and so are my white friends!! its awesome)

but its all recorded so it sounds gooooood. but when she sings live its soooo bad.

shez a GREAT DANCER & a GREAT ACTRESS.

why is she singing? i dunno.. lots of people who went to the LA concert told me that bin was the WORST. they almost booed her.

i heard jeon hye bin CANNOT sing live . *like she sucks!*

but i heard her live before too and sadly i agree. she's not a great singer at all... but i love her song 2 AM. im addicted to it (and so are my white friends!! its awesome)

but its all recorded so it sounds gooooood. but when she sings live its soooo bad.

shez a GREAT DANCER & a GREAT ACTRESS.

why is she singing? i dunno.. lots of people who went to the LA concert told me that bin was the WORST. they almost booed her.

well, if they did booed her, they'll make the biggest mistakes because she can sing better than others who just up in stage dunno what they're doing and can't sing at all, but shaking their richard simmons off.

Guest evelyn168

I can tell you, at least she can sing live and dance at the same time... I know tons of artists who just mouths to their songs... I think she's better than average Korean singers.

Guest jahnna092286

hi everyone, i just came by to look around cus bin's cute to me...not really sexy but i think shes really cute and down to earth which is my main reason rather than her face/body, etc. etc. (altho she has a very nice body)

so I was just browsing around, enjoying pictures and bin goodies and I noticed something that kind of needed me to spit an opinion out that doesn't have to do with just bin herself.

it was about the hyori vs. bin thing...

as a hyori fan that whole topic caught my eye and i just wanted to object on somebody saying hyoris only famous cus of her fan base or whatever--sorry that hyori has a lot of fans while you don't like her, but she's famous for other things other than fan base.

but i just wanted to say that the reason why bin can never beat hyori is not bc hyori has a lot of dedicated fans--it's because hyori did something better and that happened to get her a lot of fans.

i respect your opinion about why u think bin is better than hyori and admit that i agree with a lot of your points as I think Bin is a great actress and an excellent dancer--plus this is a bin thread anyway--but i just wanted to state that hyori's fame isn't based on her fans.

it's not like she bought them herself or made fans out of scissors and papers. she just did what she did just exactly like bin does her thing and hyori got big cus she happened to get a lot of people to notice and like her...it wasn't hyori had a lot of people that noticed and liked her which is why hyori is big.

i don't even know why people would compare them anyway. like there's a lot of other girls --why just hyori being compared? why only ask about if bin can ever beat hyori?

and you know what, who cares if bin can't beat hyori public wise...if you know/think bin's better, then bin beats hyori to you anyday and that's all that really matters.

sorry i didnt mean to make a big deal out of a small thing. I hope my post doesnt cause any conflict or offend anybody. im not disrespecting anybody's opinion or anything--just saying that fans are not the big reason why hyori is known for those who said she is. i know that it was a simple, small question that somebody asked that started the whole hyori/bin thing, but it just caught my eye and i had to let it out.

I hope you know I wasn't bashing Bin at all bc i like her a lot and enjoy watching her on shows. Ever since nonstop3 i liked her and didnt really care how other people bashed her cus she was a really good actress and I respected her for that. Even during her LUV days, I thot she was cutest. not to forget that i love her song 2 AM. I dont blame you for being her fan. Bin should definitely get more credit than she gets.

BTW--i think her and jang woo hyuk make a really good couple

Guest suejinners

^lol i understand you susie!

hehe im a bin-chaeyeon-hyori-boa-ivy fan! LOL

actually bin sometimes sings okay live which surprised me!. Hyori and her are almost at the same level to me. Cause they both have average vocal range. I guess hyori is better by a little bit though

I hate the whole comparison thing also. Why ask about hyori-bin thing when you know who has a stronger and bigger fanbase. its so annoying.

anyways. i just watched loveletter winter special thingin puket? i admire bin for bungeejumping... i would never do it! LOL

as a hyori fan that whole topic caught my eye and i just wanted to object on somebody saying hyoris only famous cus of her fan base or whatever--sorry that hyori has a lot of fans while you don't like her, but she's famous for other things other than fan base.

but i just wanted to say that the reason why bin can never beat hyori is not bc hyori has a lot of dedicated fans--it's because hyori did something better and that happened to get her a lot of fans.

i respect your opinion about why u think bin is better than hyori and admit that i agree with a lot of your points as I think Bin is a great actress and an excellent dancer--plus this is a bin thread anyway--but i just wanted to state that hyori's fame isn't based on her fans.

it's not like she bought them herself or made fans out of scissors and papers. she just did what she did just exactly like bin does her thing and hyori got big cus she happened to get a lot of people to notice and like her...it wasn't hyori had a lot of people that noticed and liked her which is why hyori is big.

i don't e ven know why people would compare them anyway. like there's a lot of other girls --why just hyori being compared? why only ask about if bin can ever beat hyori?

and you know what, who cares if bin can't beat hyori public wise...if you know/think bin's better, then bin beats hyori to you anyday and that's all that really matters.

AHH I AGREE~ Although I like Bin better, did you see me stick up for hoyri to the people who hated hyori? Yes I love hyori too! No No No. I remember when Bin was getting compared to EVERYONE. Their were three polls in soompi and the titles were Bin VS hyori, Bin VS Cheyeon, Bin VS Ivy. And most of them were started by Bin haters -_- . So hyori isnt the only one being compared.

remember that whole Bin VS Cheyeon fight we had?? (I am soooo glad we made peace!)

And you're right. It dosnt matter who has better talent. If Bin beats hyori in your heart/mind then she beats hyori. If hyori beats bin in your heart/mind then hyori beats bin.

I think Bin sings pretty good live. Better then what people give her credit for. Shes not like GREAT, but shes not horrible. And she can sing and dance live. Which is hard. So thats all good

Guest star17s101

ooo i see...lol i guess bin and jwh kinda became closer after the "manwon henbok" show..does anyone know a site or a link where i can see that episode??

o yea...jahnna092286 you do have a point..i mean i like hyori too.. i was jsut curious cus alot of people and alot of my friends were all like o yea..bin's trying to beat hyori and stuff like that...so i just asked if bin could really beat her one day..cus both bin and hyori are like hecka cool... but thanks for your oppinion. i think alot of people will read that and you know not judge anyone ^ ^

^ Your friends are saying that because people THOUGHT Bin said "I can beat hyori" in a interview. But the translating was poor and it was really "I have confidance not to get shadowed by hyori" or something like that

ugh my dad exited again I'm sorry guys. I'll have it by tommorow. promise. My brother needs to computer in 25-20 minutes and uploading takes 1 hour

Archived