Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest kjgprincess

i thought she was very nice and sweet until i met her in person when she was here at her moms workplace. she wasnt nice at all...i dont know if she had a bad day or something but when i asked her for a autograph she said that she's tired and didnt even say bye and just left and i was getting my hair done there and i asked her mom if she could do my hair like one of the pics of hyebin on the wall and she said "why do you want to copy my daughter's hair for" [in krn] so i was sooo mad!

is this in America? or in Korea?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chaserj7

Bin evil smile

avseq01dat0018006402dy.jpg

DANG EVIL IS EVIL!! :) SHE'S GOOD AT IT.

I think she meant KJH = Kang Jung Hwa in Love Letter! LOL

whoops sorry my bad! ><

i thought she was very nice and sweet until i met her in person when she was here at her moms workplace. she wasnt nice at all...i dont know if she had a bad day or something but when i asked her for a autograph she said that she's tired and didnt even say bye and just left and i was getting my hair done there and i asked her mom if she could do my hair like one of the pics of hyebin on the wall and she said "why do you want to copy my daughter's hair for" [in krn] so i was sooo mad!

seriously? gee, Bin must've been having a really bad day.. but i think no matter how mad she is, she could still stop to give an admiring fan an autograph.. :( i mean, artistes survive purely on fans' love! oh well. her mom may have been saying that as a joke or something?

can anyone make a gif of JHB bunjee jumping??

oh yeah, someone in my jwh forum went to the KJK concert, and they got to eat dinner with KJK and JHB. She said JHB was really nice. And she asked JHB about woohyukk. JHB said that he was a REALLLY good oppa to her

Guest callalily

yea, i'm sure she was just having a bad day... :( maybe stressed about the concert...

can anyone make a gif of JHB bunjee jumping??

oh yeah, someone in my jwh forum went to the KJK concert, and they got to eat dinner with KJK and JHB. She said JHB was really nice. And she asked JHB about woohyukk. JHB said that he was a REALLLY good oppa to her

wow! how lucky!! ^_^ so JWH's a REALLY good oppa to her HUH? hehehe... :P

Guest evelyn168

I think alot of stars have a bad day thing.. At least she told you nicely that she was tired... My cousin asked a celeb to sign two pictures for his sister... That celeb asked my cousin if he was planning to sell it since he was asking for so many signatures... I'm like, WTH??? After that, I stopped listening to that singer's CD...

Someone had dinner with JHB and KJK??? I'm freaking jealous now... They're like my fav Korean celebs.. This person is so lucky... I'm happy the JHB and WH are oppa-dongseng relationship... They look good together but that doesn't mean that they should go out together... I just wish that the two are happy, that's all.

Guest suejinners

^ they didn't sing. they danced. i wish i had it. but my computer died.. and i got a new computer so i have NOTHING -___-

and she must have been having a bad day. because i remember someone at someother forums saying that she went to the bin's salon and her momwas there.. .. bin stopped by and she was actually very nice in person.

Guest - - Yehri

Okayyy i actually went through ALL 24 pages of this thread o_o

okay so i actually used to be a HUGE fan of Bin's long time ago..

i thought she danced reall well and stuff but i started getting annoyed of her because she came out SOOO much on loveletter i think i kind of got tired of seeing her OVER AND OVER again hehe

i usually dont hate any celebrities b/c then its no fun watching these game shows but i think that if hyebin didnt come like EVERY week like she did, i wouldnt dislike her

I DO NOT dislike her because of the banjun drama or woohyuk or any guy scandal thing lol i think that's very childish and a stupid reason for me to hate a celeb (:

i just kind of got ticked off by her in love letter when she was doing that wrestling t hing with this girl and hyebin said that she herself was the dancing queen of loveletter and then stopped herself and said that she was labeled as it.. and so i was like at first, oh who does she think she is? the best dancer? lol but then i thought about it and i guess if you are constantly labeled the dancing queen, it can only get to your head and therefore, she gained so much confidence in herself as the dancing queen

these days im trying to find good things about her so ican like her again :]

and reading through these pages have actually helped

BUT that last post that sweetsarang posted just made it go down again haha

what bin said doesnt disturb me but what her mom said :vicx::crazy: i would have blown up on her lol ^^;;

Alot of fans of Bin dont understand why there are Bin haters. But im sure there is at least One celeb that you might not favor. And just as you have your reasons, other people have theirs ^^

Bin just has this vibe that others see as cocky whereas others see as confidence :]

she "seems" like a Yuhwoo[fox] and people just interpret what they see differently :]

honestly, i think if bin disapperad for a month or so and came back, i would probably like her again lol

she just comes out SO Much o_o haha

i tried to make this post as friendly as i could haha

Guest suejinners

Okayyy i actually went through ALL 24 pages of this thread o_o

okay so i actually used to be a HUGE fan of Bin's long time ago..

i thought she danced reall well and stuff but i started getting annoyed of her because she came out SOOO much on loveletter i think i kind of got tired of seeing her OVER AND OVER again hehe

i usually dont hate any celebrities b/c then its no fun watching these game shows but i think that if hyebin didnt come like EVERY week like she did, i wouldnt dislike her

I DO NOT dislike her because of the banjun drama or woohyuk or any guy scandal thing lol i think that's very childish and a stupid reason for me to hate a celeb (:

i just kind of got ticked off by her in love letter when she was doing that wrestling t hing with this girl and hyebin said that she herself was the dancing queen of loveletter and then stopped herself and said that she was labeled as it.. and so i was like at first, oh who does she think she is? the best dancer? lol but then i thought about it and i guess if you are constantly labeled the dancing queen, it can only get to your head and therefore, she gained so much confidence in herself as the dancing queen

these days im trying to find good things about her so ican like her again :]

and reading through these pages have actually helped

BUT that last post that sweetsarang posted just made it go down again haha

what bin said doesnt disturb me but what her mom said :vicx::crazy: i would have blown up on her lol ^^;;

Alot of fans of Bin dont understand why there are Bin haters. But im sure there is at least One celeb that you might not favor. And just as you have your reasons, other people have theirs ^^

Bin just has this vibe that others see as cocky whereas others see as confidence :]

she "seems" like a Yuhwoo[fox] and people just interpret what they see differently :]

honestly, i think if bin disapperad for a month or so and came back, i would probably like her again lol

she just comes out SO Much o_o haha

i tried to make this post as friendly as i could haha

yeah i understand what you mean. Im not a HUGE fan of hers but like you im on and off.but i dont hate her. but did she really sayso herself that she was the dancing queen?

shes been labeled it before loveletter and xman there was a show hosted by Kang ho dong called chun saeng yeon boon.

it was like loveletter though.. they called her a dancing queen because shes the ONLY one. and i swear she was the only one that could dance back then. (this was when she was in the group LUV/ even bi came out because this was when he wasn't as popular/same with seven). She was the only one that did sexy spins/and waves. and back then people either critisized her for it or just thought she was over doing it. and back then NO one did the SEXY thing.. everyone did the cute thing.. or techno or practiced some stupid 'sexy' jazz routine (remember the sexy concept came in MAINLY because of HYori). but here she was shaking her butt and stuff so thats why they labeled her dancing queen.

she comes out a lot cause shes practically what kang ho dong said. the loveletter mascot. And her album isn't the best so the more you come out on shows the more it promotes you.. it applies to any singer/actor/actress.

Guest rapunzel283

^ they didn't sing. they danced. i wish i had it. but my computer died.. and i got a new computer so i have NOTHING -___-

^ When/where did they perform it? :sweatingbullets: Hehe thankyou <3

Guest chaserj7

yepp. :)

when she labbeled herself dancing queen this is what she said (something like this)

"I've been on Loveletter for along time now. And I worked hard, and I made myself up to be labeled the dancing queen of loveletter, but then you come here for one show, show off your moves and you might beat me on dancing queen"

she also was labeled dancing queen when she was young. She wasnt that good of a dancer, but the whole sexy thing wasnt in Korea yet, but she still did the sexy thingg

and im uploading the performance on YSI right now

because i remember someone at someother forums saying that she went to the bin's salon and her momwas there.. .. bin stopped by and she was actually very nice in person.

thats good! good to hear that she is nicee

I remember reading this article.

It was Minwoo saying how Jeon Hye Bin had this special look in her eyes that make guys convert all attention to her, or something like that, and that she has this charm... Does anyone know teh info about this?

Guest mdabest247

i just watched this weeks love letter(i know, i'm slow)

when she did the bungee jumping, it looked soooo awesome, i wanted to try it so badly

i laughed so hard when it was jang woo hyuk's turn, he was sooo scared

it was so funny and cute!!

bin is AWESOME!!

Guest evelyn168

Happy b-day Yelinoh! Thanks for all your contribution to JHB thread...

I'm desperately waiting for it... I think I'm going to go crazy soon... But I'm kind of worried that it'll be a 3 part special so you won't know who ends up with who yet

Guest callalily

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELINOH! *sings birthday song*:D

Hope you had a good day full of happiness and goodies! :P

Me too I can't wait for part 2! I'm kinda hoping this is a three part episode cause I mean they're so far away in a super hot place, it would suck to cut it so short...? Either way, still hoping for the Bin + Woohyuk ending... hehehe... that KJH's getting on my nerves... jokes... only cuz she's in the way... she should go with Chun Myunghoon cuz it seems like he really likes her, and he's so adorable in his own weird way... LOL

but then again, it looks as if Ryan seems interested in Bin... wouldn't mind her coupling with him... :blink: hmmm... maybe not... he's cute though... but the only one for her is Woohyuk... Bin hasn't been coupled with anyone for a long time...

camon don't disappoint me!!

Guest ryisakooguy

ohh darnnnnn.... havent watched LL yet. i wanna see woo hyuk afraid to jump but no subs yet :tears:. it doesnt matter because today is a special day...

happy birthday yelinoh!! woo!! :w00t:

'sings' *happy, happy birthday. oh happy birthday to you. hey! happy, happy birthday. oh happy birthday to you. hey!* then does a lil dance, with a lil pop and a lil tick then a back flip. (haha i wish) 'CONGRATES FOR YOU TURNING 13!!' <!~ hope thats right :sweatingbullets:

hope all your wishes come true and have an awesome day! even though you have 4 hrs left...hehe

haha i think its because of you, the jelly bean page reached 25 pages. great job in contributing to this thread!

lol. whoa my bday was like last week too! hey we aquarius! now your my aquarius/bin fan buddy. :D

Archived