Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest lovebin

:blink: I've no idea who will be paired with Bin, can anyone be kind enough to pm me your thought, please?

my Hyun Joong, :( I was expecting more of Hyun Joong-Bin couple...

I don't like singing gama that much, will there be more Catch the Mouse game?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be Kim Hyun Joong , the one with long copper hair, if Bin does not change her sit .. :)

actually i am not sure myself ... i am confused between the two Kim Hyung Jun and Kim hyun Joong .. aghhhh .. :(

from wat i read in JWH thread , yah .. there will be Catch the MOuse game and singing segment .. .:)

From JWH thread .. :

The following report of Woo Hyuk's taping of Heroine 6 on 061205 is taken from kisswonny CY - I have translated it.

Woo Hyuk, from the time of introduction by the MC, danced his way out. Then immediately on his appearance, the guest celebrities generated heated discussion -- WH imitated MJ's dance and they wanted WH to dance. But WH didn't because that dance cannot be performed at anytime or at any place......however, 李政­?Lee Jung? hid below at Kim Jong Min's legs (not seen by camera), to allow KJM to falsely do the 45 degree lean. Then WH felt it was meaningful, so paired up with Shin Jung Hwan, the 4 of them formed 2 groups to perform, and played on the difficulty level, and looks like at the end almost kiss each other ……@.@……The MC allowed earlier-declared-fervent-WH-fan Kim So Yeon to come out to stand with WH, but KSY is too shy to approach, but afterwards WH hugged KSY ……^.^……(good ~~ it's a fan's expression only~~!)

In the dance segment, WH with his backdancers performed "One Way", caused a stir, the celebrity guests gave him a standing ovation, Bin also secretly learnt the dance, WH also performed with Bin a "COUPLE DANCE”……When it's time to pair up with seating partner, first went to SJH to 'dance' a while, then went to Jo Hye Ryun to 'dance' a while, and lastly, at Bin and KSY, hesitated a while, finally chose KSY.....but at KSY side was seated already someone, WH then competed a RAP with him (earlier producer wanted them to compete in singing, but WH said he did not dare……@.@……)then LSY grabbed both of their hands, to choose the person by kissing the back of that person's hand, finally still chose WH……>.<……

In the singing segment where they are divided to 2 groups, WH's team won, but he didn't contribute to the win, he even answered wrongly....because during the filming of that segment, his condition was not very good, when he was not being filmed he kept dismally quiet, and coughed non-stop……>.<……

In the catch mouse segment, a male celebrity guest after making a mistake requested for "black knight", and chose for WH's sexy dance to rescue him...@.@.....but WH very naturally rejected him ~hahaha....but later on when KSY requested for "black knight" after making mistake, also requested for Woo Hyuk's sexy dance to rescue her. As a result, WH very naturally danced, moving very well and going all out(@.@)Also, and danced together with her(@.@).....After completing the dance, WH allowed KSY to dance for him, but her dance was very bad, to quote a male celebrity guest --"very unique, an average person can not learn"..

special thx to hcpf

Guest lovebin

KSY? it should be LSY. I also read that article from kisswonny's cyworld but I am too lazy to translate it. It's also where I knew who woohyuk chose.

thanks evelyn168 and maxlover for your PM and I am still unsure.

love the Brian & Bin dance every time I watch it.

This coming week Heroine6 guest lists

OhJiHo.jpg

Oh Ji Ho

LeeBumSoo.jpg

Lee Bum Soo

JangWooHyuk.jpg

Jang Woo Hyuk

KimHyungJun.jpg

Kim Hyung Jun

KimTaeWoo.jpg

Kim Tae Woo

KimHyunJoong.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong

Some preview of Jang Woo Hyuk and Bin's couple Dance (Flip Reverse)

JWK_BIN-001.jpg

JKW_BIN-002.jpg

JWH_BIN-003.jpg

JWH_BIN-004.jpg

Guest shiverbaby

The " light " of H6 now is couple dance ... I really like Bin & Brian 's dance ... I thinks that because we don't understand Korean so we enjoy the dance couple most ... but it's very impressive ...

Brian and Bin ^ ^ BB couple .

Guest evelyn168

It's so sad that what's keeping us watching the show is Bin's dancing... This show better change back to its original format!!! Actually, I like H5 more than H6...

I just wish Bin goes on other shows too.

Guest eternityxdream

ohh mine..the dance of brian and bin are so hot...they all took pix of bin's dance and even drop their mouths open when bin dance too...

Guest junjinwifey

bin & brian were a lethal dancing combo! but then any man paired with bin in dancing is damn lucky & looking forward to her dance with woo hyuk next week to the groovy flip reverse & which of them choose her as partner

Guest shiverbaby

the dance is so good, i think i watch it 100 times already hehehehe. I cut the part when Brian and Bin dance and post it on youtube so if anybody want to watch it, you guys can watch it on my youtube..........cant wait to watch next week episode.

Thanks ! yah ... that's so great ... :D

Guest maxlover

Does anyone know what Bin and Brian were saying when the MC was asking them questions right after their dance?? All I heard was Brian say "Of course" to one of the questions and they kept on showing Hyun Young's face and then Brian said something about Bin.....sorry, i'm just really curious as to what they were saying...

Also....Did anyone else notice how Brian and Bin were dancing slow during Sung Shi Kyung's song?? and Brian did that little tilt to Bin....i thought it was really cute!!

and yeah for next week....i thought she was gonna be paired up with Kim Hyun Joong but after looking at the previews, i'm almost positive she's gonna be with one of the 2 actors that are gonna be there....cuz if you look closely...she's sitting on the opposite end of where she was this week....oh well...

Guest claustrophobic

+_+ TELL ME! lmao. what you think <3!

and how many minutes do you have to wait, claustrophobic?

just wait that many minutes it tells you, then you can dl again ^_^

@evelyn168 yea me neither. but i did like some singing parts. HAHA i loved how they messed up :P <3 i cant wait for JWH next week >.< aaah its so far away

never mind i finally got megaupload to work for me!!! thank you sooo much!!! im really liking the Brian/Bin coupling...they're so cute...if you watch carefully they do little gestures towards one another that show you they're quite close and comfortable with one another...Bin seems to be close with a lot of people, which is why i think she must have a really nice personality.

*sighz* im waiting for the day Brian will come back on Heroine 6...by the way does anyone have a translation of what Brian said before he chose Bin??? cos i think they also referred to Hyun Young and yeah i was wondering if Brian was comparing Bin to Hyun Young???

Guest shiverbaby

I'm curious about it too ... Waiting anyone can explain it ...!!!

I can't see who will be couple with her in the preview ... too far ... Hoping that a nice guy .

Guest Eun_Bin

After watching the preview, if not mistaken i saw the arrangement of the seat couple are (the moment when Kim Tae Woo is singing)

Spoiler :

1. Jo Hye Ryun - Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jung Sun Hee - Kim Hyung Joon

3. Lee Hye Hyoung - ??

4. Hyun Young - Lee Bum Soo

5. Lee So Yeon - Jang Woo Hyuk

6. Bin - Oh Ji Ho

Guest shiverbaby

After watching the preview, if not mistaken i saw the arrangement of the seat couple are (the moment when Kim Tae Woo is singing)

Spoiler :

1. Jo Hye Ryun - Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jung Sun Hee - Kim Hyung Joon

3. Lee Hye Hyoung - ??

4. Hyun Young - Lee Bum Soo

5. Lee So Yeon - Jang Woo Hyuk

6. Bin - Oh Ji Ho

thanks Eun_Bin ... it 's not bad rite ? ...

:)

Guest lovebin

Does anyone know what Bin and Brian were saying when the MC was asking them questions right after their dance?? All I heard was Brian say "Of course" to one of the questions and they kept on showing Hyun Young's face and then Brian said something about Bin.....sorry, i'm just really curious as to what they were saying...

I haven't downloaded this eppie with Chinese subtitle yet, so sorry for not being helpful.

Also....Did anyone else notice how Brian and Bin were dancing slow during Sung Shi Kyung's song?? and Brian did that little tilt to Bin....i thought it was really cute!!

ya, :w00t: I notice that and I love how Bin trying to hit him. both are so cute.

also when it's fifth turn of that singing game on Bin's side, they two danced face to face, and Micky was just staring at them, :huh:

never mind i finally got megaupload to work for me!!! thank you sooo much!!! im really liking the Brian/Bin coupling...they're so cute...if you watch carefully they do little gestures towards one another that show you they're quite close and comfortable with one another...Bin seems to be close with a lot of people, which is why i think she must have a really nice personality.

haha I agree. Did you see the Loveletter with Fly To The Sky? All the girls used Brian for help but eventually went to Hwanhee, Bin went to Brian though but the balloon wouldn't pop so she went to Hwanhee. From there I loved the couple.

If you see Manwonhenbok you can tell she has a lot of friends and they all try to help her. You can also see her real behind the camera personallity too!

Archived