Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

ok well im a bin fan,i mean i know she can seem to be kind of arrogant and stuff... but all stars, actually anyone can be a over confident and i know that everyone likes to show off sometimes. SHes better then some stars who try to act all weak, as said by others as well, but at least shes honest. I do have a feeling most of her antis are just jealous. I mean its not liek shes making the guys pick her on Love letter, if they like her its their own decision. ANd as dbsk fans or shinhwa, or jang woohyuk fans, you should all respect that. i love all the bands listed and many more, and sometimes go crazy about them ^ ^ but dont get angry with bin on loveletter cus shes with "your man" i mean isnt loveletter suppose to be dating and stuff? plus 2 am is soo awesome..although her movie award performance thingy was a lil too much. anywho fans of bin help her stay on, and help her out..you know about getting a lil more singin lessons and a new stylist lol well yea

omgsh minwwo and bin look soo good together, but after their loveletter couple thingy on one episode, he like never talks to her after that...i wonder why? lol it was soo cute when m and bin wre like always tlaking privately during xmen stuff and all ..*sniff* miss that

haah wow third posting..but yea i dot hink bin really like jang woohyuk..and he likes her back..plus i beleive that shes not on the next ep on loveletter after the Thailand special..hmm

^I'm not here to bash, but I'm not a huge Bin fan.

I just want to reflect on what star17s101 said.

I love TVXQ and Shinhwa, but I've never actually sat down and watched an entire episode of Love Letter or Xmen with her in it...and I couldn't care less about them picking her cause afterall, it's just a game. -scary how some of TVXQ's fans threatened her when she was going to act with them-

but I did watch a bit of the recent Thailand special with her and JWH...

Although I never was really fond of her, I didn't mind her on these tv shows. She doesn't bother me.

I guess it's really her on stage which bothers me. Her clothes. :crazy:

And sometimes, I think she tries too hard pulling off that sexy appeal.

But I don't dislike her as much I did before...

I quite like watching her and Jang Woo Hyuk...he's so cute!! :)

I wouldn't mind them going out...haahhahaha

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone...I just wanted to say what I felt.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jihye87

hoho .. i liked her on LL .. but i think she should set her sights on the younger buncha guys .. they all looked so compatible tog with BIN ..

I love TVXQ and Shinhwa, but I've never actually sat down and watched an entire episode of Love Letter or Xmen with her in it...and I couldn't care less about them picking her cause afterall, it's just a game. -scary how some of TVXQ's fans threatened her when she was going to act with them-

but I did watch a bit of the recent Thailand special with her and JWH...

Although I never was really fond of her, I didn't mind her on these tv shows. She doesn't bother me.

I guess it's really her on stage which bothers me. Her clothes. :crazy:

And sometimes, I think she tries too hard pulling off that sexy appeal.

But I don't dislike her as much I did before...

I quite like watching her and Jang Woo Hyuk...he's so cute!! :)

I wouldn't mind them going out...haahhahaha

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone...I just wanted to say what I felt.

well I think what star17s101 had to say was that she dosnt think all haters do that...but some do...and that the ones who do are the ones who are jelous and just stupid.

evelyn168: Agreed with you. I think this weeks the week when JHB went to America with KJK. I LOVED the Minwoo and JHB couple too. Maybe even more then the JHB and JWH couple. I hope she comes back though. Shes like the only girl beside JYR who sparked up the show

athirah: The song it Chodeh "invite" by uhm jung hwa

jihye87: younger people?? DBSG?? puhahaha she would die because of the fans. I think her and hyunjoong from SS501 were REALLY cute though. But I perfer JHB with Minwoo and JWH..

I remembr when Minwoo and xiah liked JHB on Xman. I was like what is she going to doooo

Guest evelyn168

yelin: I know it's sad that Bin is not on LL... But I hope it's just this episode and she returns... Seriously, this episode is going to be fun because of the girl from NN5...

jihye87: Bin doesn't pair up actually with young guys... I remember last time, Kim Hyun Jong paired up with OSE on LL. I totally think that Bin prefers older guys. Just look at how he turned down Ryan on this LL episode and on X-men, she turned down younger guys too... I think she's close with everyone and younger guys, like DBSK and SS501 find that she's a great nuna, making their relationship really close... It doesn't bother me who she ends up with on those shows cause they're all scripted..

It's nice to know that there are ppl who are more neutral towards Bin nowadays.

Guest callalily

Hey guys i have more pics to share! :P

Seems to me that Bin and Hwang Jungeum are really good friends, well no surprise there, the girl's friends with everybody! :D

Creds to Jungeum's cyworld.

4326a11c.jpg

a7af14a2.jpg

bf768064.jpg

heybinjungeum.jpg

33a59a59.jpg

dd0ef800.jpg

51do.jpg

img1ctmp1ld.jpg

img1dtmp6ey.jpg

Yea I hope Bin returns to Loveletter after these next episodes. She has to, she's the mascot! But it would be fun to see her on the ones coming up. I wonder who she would get with... decisions decisions... I would hope Minwoo too. They're so fierce together! But in the end she belongs with JWH... hehe IMO... ^_^

YES YES! its very good to know that people are feeling neutral about her instead of hating her!

I do hope she'll come back on Loveletter

AHH AWESOME PICTURES!

Her and HJM sseeeem to be great friends!

No pictures of her and JWH together??

JHB and MW are such an aggressive couple! I LVOE IT! they always win!!!!!

The only younger guy JHB went for was yoonho and hyunjoong

The ones that went for her were xiah, ryan, and more [[ahh memories dieing down!]]

but the older guys that went for her or vice versa was JWH, Minwoo, KJK, Sueng shi kyung, Hwanhee, Andy, Junjin, Tim, and Park Myung soo < puhahah~!!

ooh also she had that very big scandel with Tall UN guy! And a scandel with Tim! AND ALSO WITH JANG WOOHYUK!

JHBS friends with everyone!

I dont like jung eum. Its because although I like people who get surgury i resepect/and like the people who didnt get surgury more! Thats why I love JHB better than most girls. JUNG EUM GOT A LOT OF SURUGY! And also she tries to act REALLY cute

but now I'm like Jungeum since shes friends with JHB, but who isnt?

Guest evelyn168

yelin: I totally agree with you... I don't like Jeungeum cause of the surgery she has... Also, I watched SG Wannabe's MV with her, she cannot dance... Han Eun Jung looked way better...But after seeing her on LL Thailand special and stuff, I think she is okay... I guess it's because she's not after Jang Woo Hyuk.. Haha...

Bin is friends with everyone... I think she's got photos circulating around on net with all the celebs in Korea... Just joking... It shows how she's a really loveable person.. I hope everyone who dislikes her would change their mind about her.....

Guest suejinners

oh i just saw these also! Lol

omg bin looks way better than the other girls although bae seulgi looks cute also!

hwang jung eum scares the crap out of me.. NO OFFENCE

omg i found these... i just really like this pic for some reason

the place where ever it is looks amazing

zz9wq.jpg

this is from 2005

zz19ww.jpg

Guest doralinz

Yelin, Bin didn't do any surgery? I read somewhere mentioned that she had.

who actually hwang jung eum?

callalily, thank you for the picture. iT's nice. I prefer Bin in xmen than cy.

How song Bin-Go doing in Korea? Is it as famous as Song 2 am?

I just found out that Seoul only one hour faster than Kuala LUmpur (malaysia).

I hate exam, and i still haven't able to watch love letter. Bin and Woo hyuk get couple, hmm, i have to give up ryan and bin thing. Bin fighting

^ I think she did her eyes. But not that much of her eyes. But nothing else. If you look at her pictures she dosnt have doble eye lids. So her eyes are VERY big without them!!!!

Hwang jung eum is an ex sugar member

bin and JWH should switch hte positions of CY and KJK! haha They should switch like every month! That be awesome!

I wanna know how the Bin-go song is doing to! I hope its dong well!

suejinnersWow that picture of her on the beach is amazing! The photo person did it perfecly! Perfect time! perfect scene! Wow!

Yeppps I always thought she was the prettiest on Loveletter. Just didnt want to say anything so I wouldnt get bashed. BSG is cute to but shes not the type I like

evelyn168: Circling photos?? PUHAHA THAT BE AWESOME!I love hang eun jung! Shes awesomee!~

Guest star17s101

lol yea bin is like friends with everyone..but i think she sometimes acts differently on tv.. ya know? cus stars try to act a lil different sometimes so they'll get more fans...maybe thats why she wears so much umm weird clothing lol

o yea..awesome pics! they're really pretty and like bright

^ well her weird clothing are mostly for her performances. ANd usually a coordi picks it out.

I really liked JHBs pink dress at the couple ceremony on lovleetter. And her summmery dress at the couple picking thing. When she puts her hair down she looks older then 22 but when she ties it up or in braids she looks cute and young!

*nie_nie* ooh I think we have another Bin lover??? Your name is nie? Nice to meet you! hope you come here often! I dont get why people hate her eatheir!

^ 100% no...

i think they shouldn't even be compared to eachother.. bin has the acting abilities while hyori has the singing&dancing abilities.

plus hyori is sooooooo famous.. she has lots of dedicated loving fans.

while bin doesnt have a lot of fans at all... i actually like her better than hyori though

^ 100% agreed

JHB might beat Hyori in dancing, but probaly not

JHB can beat hyori in acting though! JHBs a great actress!

In singing, hyori wins

BUT I like JHB better too.

Bin has a lot of "wang fans" meaning BIG fans in Korea. If you go to yahoo Korea and type in Jeon Hye Bin (in Korean) and look at the topics about her. you know that she does. but hyori has more fans...

^_^

Guest mdabest247

^agreed with both of you

i personally HATE hyori

shes just... i don't know

i was NEVER her fan before

i don't get why people say she's all natural and hot when she is all PLASTIC.... PLASTIC i tell ya

BIN is SOOOOOOO much better than her

if she practiced more on her singing skills she would probably beat hyori

and IMO hyori isn't all that great at singing either

and dancing bin is pretty good

and acting she TOTALLY beats hyori

and just like YELINOH said she has a lot of fans in korea

it's just that a lot of people in soompi don't like her..... and i don't get that

Archived