Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

yelinoh: I have a quesiton. SHould I make a forum for Jeon HyeBin? I think she deserves one XD lol

i was her big fan ever since her nonstop4 days haha

&& I agree Bin dances 239487987x more better than Hong SuAh no offense.

Hong Su Ah... just seems so.. whooshy... like she does a lot of moves with her hair -0-

and Bin like... hers. I really don't know how to explain this but Bin... she just dances better. haha

^ wait, was their another dance battle? Or are you talking about the one last year?? If theres another one PM me the link pleaseeeeeeeee

can you PM me the link too ?? XD thanks in advance<3

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doralinz

it's a dance battle between Hong su ah with shinji from koyote. Hong su ah dance to Bin song, 2 am. and Shinji dance to song that Bin dance during xmen christmast special. My vote will still go to Bin. I'll compare both performance with Bin, and trully Bin's dance moves much better.

JiWONNx3HS, you want to make forum for jhb? I'll be supporting it. yeah.

Ryan younger than bin? I'm sad.

I wish i could help with the link, but my internet connection is really terrible, it disconnect every thirthy minutes. I can find other link clubbox, if you want i can try to find it. The dance battle also include ss501. kyujong fighting.

ah i wasn't here in a long time @_@;

you guys are going to make a forum for bin? OMG! I'll definitely join! :w00t:

i have watch the dance battle... O^O

&& bin & jwh are still the bestest couple for me! <3

JiWONNx3HS: omg that be sooo awesome! but you have to know that not many will join because she does have a lot of antis (except in korea, but they wont join an english forum!)

And if you need a mod or anything else I am always hereeeee I will always support okeeeee

I'm always here

Yeah I bet JHB beat them. JHB has more experience and stuph

it should be like JHB VS CY VS Ivy or something like that....

the song Love somebody is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the song orange girl. Its so happy and bouncy

why did Luv break up??

oh yeah HAPPY PAIGE 26~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh I hate exam. :fury:

A forum is an awesome idea. I would like to support but I might be away for 8 month starting February.

Maybe no internet connection at all. Gosh I hate it. Maybe after coming back I can dig up a lot of good stuff. :)

Guest callalily

a forum for bin?!! :w00t: yea! I'll join for sure too!!

i'm trying to download the star dance battle but clubbox isn't working for me at the moment :(

Guest evelyn168

I'm interested in the JHB forum too. But the problem is as Yelin stated, there's alot of English speaking ppl who don't like Bin. But hey, everyone's got their opinion and I really don't care...

I wonder why they didn't invite Bin to the dance battle thing. It was so dull this time around. I was like, when are there going to be sexy moves or something?... I hope Bin continues to promote her album so I can see more of her on music shows...

I liked Ryan with Bin too. But Ryan is several years younger than Bin... So I think it's also again the brother-sister love...

Actually they're the same age.

Ryan was born on 10/19/83

and Jeon Hye Bin was born on 9/27/83.

Just to make that clear.

Guest callalily

Pretty pictures of Jeon Hye Bin!!! :D

0af0466f.jpg

soooo pretty... at first i didn't think it was her...

a988a57d.gif

0f08ee0c.jpg

img_28_2702_0.jpg

2cef9bbf.jpg

another one, this time without the hearts ^_^

img_14_1058_3.jpg

so pretty :)

img_43_2432_0.jpg

i have a similar shirt but beige :phew:

so she's just a month older than ryan? that's cool, but i still like her better with JWH :P

Guest ryisakooguy

mann its been a while since i posted here.

^whoa nice pics of bin! good stuff. the first pic....wow thats bin? O_O

a bin forum? no way!?! yess we must have. i bet it would be a great forum. who cares if theres a lot of bin haters, thats why theres people like us who like bin. ;)

has anyone seen the old skool bin? i have clip where she was dancing in that old show with kang ho dong before LL was made. i remember someone saying that she did the 'sexy' stuff before hyori and now im a believer. haha she does some pretty 'sexy' stuff there, everyone went crazy when she took off her first layer of clothes. this clip is pretty funny. it also has bi dancing and yoo jung su (kang ho dongs ex-cohost, tha fat dood in LL rite now ^.^) imitating bi. im pretty sure someone seen this clip before...

Guest suejinners

mann its been a while since i posted here.

^whoa nice pics of bin! good stuff. the first pic....wow thats bin? O_O

a bin forum? no way!?! yess we must have. i bet it would be a great forum. who cares if theres a lot of bin haters, thats why theres people like us who like bin. ;)

has anyone seen the old skool bin? i have clip where she was dancing in that old show with kang ho dong before LL was made. i remember someone saying that she did the 'sexy' stuff before hyori and now im a believer. haha she does some pretty 'sexy' stuff there, everyone went crazy when she took off her first layer of clothes. this clip is pretty funny. it also has bi dancing and yoo jung su (kang ho dongs ex-cohost, tha fat dood in LL rite now ^.^) imitating bi. im pretty sure someone seen this clip before...

^ lol that would be me that said that stuff. SERiously NO ONE did her lil twirls and body waves... thats why she was called dancing queen since YEARS AGO~ ITs called Chun Seng yeon boon. It was the loveletter back in the day. ^___^ Bi came out... se7en cameout on it also... it was when they weren't as popular ^^

^ OMG I WAS IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW! yepp JHB always did the sexy moves!!! Yeppp se7en, bi, hwangbo,

alot of people!

AWESOME PICS OF JHB!

We should totally have JHB forum. I would start one, but I started the JWH forum, and thats an hassle to... but if anyone would start one I would be happy to be a mod, co-admin, helper.......... but thats all ur choice. If no one wants to I'll start one....

OMG when I go to Korea I'm going to get my hair done at eatheir hers or her moms salon

^ YOU SERIOUS!!?!? Maybe you can meet her! if you do tell me all about it! DMAN YOUR SO LUCKY! but my moms best friend is related to JWH so I gues I'm lucky too. But I give up ANYTHING to meet JHB

ITS OK! me, yuppieguppy,suejinners, xkrndreamer, NotGuilty,6shin3hwa7, bubblepeach, sentfromheaven012, pinklegirl00, hillz3388, STEPHANIIE*, HELLnawITSc, krazyxdreamer, dashuu, Charlie_&_M, shup, mdabest247, J-Free, :.*CrystaL*.:, JiWONNx3HS, bijoux, < smilee(: >, twinkie_kimmy, *lyrynne*, Platinum, damn.u, :+yoomin+:, jina_bing_bang, i luv yummy squid, ~S2~, june20, beautifulsin, KyuMi

we will all be her fans

Just some people who said nice stuff about her in this thread. idk if tose people still like her or not...

anyone else wants to join?

Fan List (people who said nice things about her)

updating list. And Also putting it in a more organized form

yelinoh - ME

yuppieguppy

suejinners

xkrndreamer - Richard

NotGuilty - Nai

6shin3hwa7

bubblepeach

sentfromheaven012

pinklegirl007

hillz3388

STEPHANIIE*

HELLnawITSc

krazyxdreamer

dashuu

Charlie_&_M

shup

mdabest247

J-Free

:.*CrystaL*.:

JiWONNx3HS

bijoux

< smilee(: >

twinkie_kimmy

*lyrynne*

Platinum

damn.u

:+yoomin+:

jina_bing_bang - Jina

i luv yummy squid

~S2~,

june20

beautifulsin KyuMi

ryisakooguy

callalily

evelyn168

schoko

vi - vi

doralinz

.ataraxia

khannarii

mrbin

mzboo

xiahh

XxAznZtatXx

melonbar92

Lynni3z

xobsessedx

J E W E L Z *

xSE7ENLOVES

pwincezs

- -*PiNKALiCiOUS

skitles

tklovex3

If you wanna be added tell me. Also if ur on here or want to be tell me your name too. And if you want to be deleted tell me

does she have any slow songs from her album?

that was along time ago, but I noticed no one answered ur questain

she has one

I think its called banji or something

Guest pinklegirl007

JHB the top 5 people who looks good with her are

1. Jangwoohyuk

2. Lee Minwoo

3. Micky

4. Ryan

5. Yoonho/Sueng Shi Kyung

My list of favorite couple with JHB!!

1. Jang Woo Hyuk

2. Minwoo

3. Yunho

4. Ryan

5. Kim Jong Gook

Now that I look at it, its much different from yours.... !! LOL!

Fan List (people who said nice things about her)

updating list. And Also putting it in a more organized form

yelinoh - ME

yuppieguppy

suejinners

xkrndreamer - Richard

NotGuilty - Nai

6shin3hwa7

bubblepeach

sentfromheaven012

pinklegirl001

hillz3388

STEPHANIIE*

HELLnawITSc

krazyxdreamer

dashuu

Charlie_&_M

shup

mdabest247

J-Free

:.*CrystaL*.:

JiWONNx3HS

bijoux

< smilee(: >

twinkie_kimmy

*lyrynne*

Platinum

damn.u

:+yoomin+:

jina_bing_bang - Jina

i luv yummy squid

~S2~,

june20

beautifulsin KyuMi

ryisakooguy

callalily

evelyn168

schoko

vi - vi

doralinz

.ataraxia

khannarii

mrbin

mzboo

xiahh

XxAznZtatXx

melonbar92

Lynni3z

xobsessedx

J E W E L Z *

xSE7ENLOVES

pwincezs

- -*PiNKALiCiOUS

skitles

tklovex3

My username is pinklegirl007, not pinklegirl001!! :P

It isn't a big deal, but I just wanted to let you know! :)

Guest evelyn168

Actually they're the same age.

Ryan was born on 10/19/83

and Jeon Hye Bin was born on 9/27/83.

Just to make that clear.

Thanks for clearing this up. Cuz I thought all Paran members were 85ers and below... I guess it's my memory again. Haha.

Guest junjinwifey

i love hyebin shes my fave all those pple who diss her are juz jealous coz she seems to get along well with all the handsome guys & pretty girls if u observe her interaction with them in the shows - she spice things up!

hey you guys - i have fancams from the recent LA CONCERT - i feel really bad for her bc i guess a lot of people who were there weren't fans of hers - i think most came for kim jong kook...not a lot of people cheered for her and she even commented and said something like i guess you guys didn't want me here...

but anway - whatever - she stilled performed awesomely!!!!! props to her!!! there's three performances of her. clips are in khype clubbox - you have to join khype.com to be able to join the clubbox account...

제 목: 반지 - RING

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin03.wmv

제 목: 말하다 - MALHADA

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin02.wmv

제 목: 2 AM

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin01.wmv

please don't take this and repost them anywhere w/out crediting properly BECAUSE they are property of khype members and nobody else has them and so obviously we'll know. if you have any trouble with these then you can pm me at soompi or alex_love at khype.com - also there's other fancams in the khype clubbox also to let you guys know.

CREDIT: KHYPE.COM

UPLOAD: LANANA@KHYPE.COM

Guest leeMinJ

i used to not like her but then i thought about it and i had no reason not to.

not gonna lie she is very pretty!

and i'm starting to like her after watching more of her on show. guess she's kinda growing on me.

Archived