Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

I really don't get why ppl hate her... If it's because of the way she dresses? I really think that's not a good enough reason... Seriously, only at the movie awards show was she dressed not that appropriate. She likes to show her skin, that's really her problem... Ppl say she can't sing... Well, most of the k-pop female singers can't sing nowadys.. But there are a few exceptions... Can't act??? Then why is she on Banjun and in dramas (ie. Only You)? Seriously, I find her quite a good actress... At least she doesn't stand there and doesn't give any emotion to her character...

All I have to say is that there are lots of girls who are jealous of her cause she gets along with male and female celebs really well. She's a really nice person. At least she doesn't hide her feelings. She's not afraid to show off her body and stuff... If anyone has watched the Happy Share Company, they would realize that she's only wearing revealing clothes on stage. She used a jacket to cover her legs when she was backstage... She even gave food to Woo Hyuk cause she knew he was starving. She's also a really fun person too. Just look at her on Love Letter... She's one of the few girls who would make the show fun to watch... I really think ppl need to get the facts straight before saying that she acts like a s.lut...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicechan

Okay.. i was looking around people's comment and why do you guys hate her outfit soo much??

I mean, yeah! she can look slutty and trashy most of the time with that outfit on, but doesn't most of the female celebs does that too (sometimes)? If Bin knew soompi, and found this thread about her..and read all those bashing/rude comments, she will feel so sad and unhappy ... she has already failed her group 'LUV' already, She tries her best to shows off what she got. I mostly think she's trying best to have more fans to support her, but she's wayy to trying too sexy, and that's only making more ant-is D:

I don't really like her either, but i want Bin to have more supporting/loving fans ):

--

I agree with Gina, She can do better.

I agree with evelyn168 and Jenho and somewhat of Ginaz_S T Y l E

I dont think clothes is not a good enough reason to hate her

but yes sometimes I think her clothes are kinda eh. but still not a good enough reason.

a lot of celebs cant sing.

ivy can wear revealing outfits to (IE AHA) and her dance in AHA with the chair and everything o.O, but overall she dosent have that much revealing outfits

her outfit in the award thing wasent showing much skin, just hte sides but it was tight and u know bleh

she is a good dancer, IMO.

the pictures make bins outfit look worse

cheyeon made the guy stand up and he looked uncomfortable as well

their was this one old doode who kept on cheering them on

all the girls they didnt have looks of disgust (some of them) had like WOAH moves kinda like how do they do that

Madisoid: yes yes big age diffrence, but yeah your rite, but do think we should stop talking about this for rite now and start talking about bin in the bin thread because well its not really about bin

but nice meeting youuuu call me Yelin

and everyone else call me Yelin.

Guest NotGuilty

i'll be very honest & straight up to the point.

she's a singer. that's her job but on the side, she acts too.

she's not a good singer. honestly, she isn't. her dance?

its not that great as many other female singers but it is somewhat

okey. and i think someone mentioned earlier on this thread

that its her stylist who gives her the clothes to wear & stuff.

um no? she said it in this one program that SHE IS THE ONE

that designs clothes and she picks them to wear it on certain shows.

well what i'm tryin to say is okey all female singers go for that

"sexy image" or that "sexy concept" i understand.

almost 99% of female groups or singers are like that.

but do you have to wear less clothing & more skin revealing clothes

to be sexy? um no? for example, Ivy wheres like a cami

with jeans and boots and some kind of shrugs, she looks sexy enuff.

it makes me wanna think like she is DESPERATE which is pretty sad.

okey it's good that she's confident in her she did hit it kinda big

this time after failing twice before. that's good.

but image is really important. all she wears is those "hoe, richard simmons"

type of clothes everyone is going to remember her as "that image"

esp that controversial clothes that she wore when she performed

with Chae Yeon. did you see the faces of the actors when Bin

when up to them? um yeah, apprently, she designed that clothes

herself too. did she HAVE to wear that to a place like that?

it's like why doesn't she come all naked might as well?

everyone thinks she's so arrogant a low-class girl cuz of

how she acts & dresses. she has more anti's than fans.

i just don't understand why she gotta be dressed that way.

she can do much better.

dang. your post is hella hard to read.

Anyways, so Bin chooses her own clothes...but how do we know the other clothes set out for her to choose is any less revealing?

and what really gets to me is, how male singers are praised and get comments like "when you have hot abs, you gotta do what you gotta do." when they litterally strip on stage.

and the female singers get the worst of adjetives assigned to them..."slutty", "disgusting"...and Bin has one of the hottest boddies in kpop...I dont see her getting comments like "when you have a hot bod, you gotta do what you gotta do.

that is all.

^ omg seriously!!! ur so rite! and we like truley dont know who designs bins clothes. she mite of said she did it so her coordi wont be bashed.

and male stars are so much praised then girl stars...

and people like bin are so much more ineterseting to talk about then other people. bins sooo unique. she has this style that i like. has this charm

like suh ji young, shes soo rpetty but its like orginal pretty. and shes really quiet, so her thread is really small (NOT BASHING I LOVE SUH JI YOUNG) its just an example. like bins not that quiet and shes like diffrentt...so its theirs like so much stuff to talk about herrr

Guest Babygurl272

wow I've been reading alot of all you guys post.

I personally liked her when I was watching her in Sang Doo Lets go to school. I thought she was kute and so innocent.

then I saw here in love letter. I thought she was really annoying and stuck up. and yea I didnt like her outfit at the performance with chaeyeon but if shes feels fine wearing that then its ok;.

I'm getting used to her so I dont hate her as much as before.

I think shes still kute and a good actress.

Guest STEPHANIIE*

me, yuppieguppy,suejinners, xkrndreamer, NotGuilty,6shin3hwa7, bubblepeach, sentfromheaven012, pinklegirl00, hillz3388, STEPHANIIE*, HELLnawITSc, krazyxdreamer, dashuu, Charlie_&_M, shup, mdabest247, J-Free, :.*CrystaL*.:, JiWONNx3HS, bijoux, < smilee(: >, twinkie_kimmy, *lyrynne*, Platinum, damn.u, :+yoomin+:, jina_bing_bang, i luv yummy squid, ~S2~, june20, beautifulsin, KyuMi

Chyeah~. I'm on that list. ;)

^ omg seriously!!! ur so rite! and we like truley dont know who designs bins clothes. she mite of said she did it so her coordi wont be bashed.

and male stars are so much praised then girl stars...

and people like bin are so much more ineterseting to talk about then other people. bins sooo unique. she has this style that i like. has this charm

like suh ji young, shes soo rpetty but its like orginal pretty. and shes really quiet, so her thread is really small (NOT BASHING I LOVE SUH JI YOUNG) its just an example. like bins not that quiet and shes like diffrentt...so its theirs like so much stuff to talk about herrr

okay i'm not bashing suh ji young, but she is not original pretty. she got her face fixed... >0< i still don't think she's that pretty. she's acceptable

i think bin's 210808098 x prettier than suh jiyoung

bin didnt do any plastic surgery right? hmm i don't think she did.

^ not saying orginal pretty like always pretty but I mean like. its just pretty no uniqueness like jeon ji hyun, kinda.

yes i think bins prettier then suh ji young, but most people dont so i was just keeping my mouth shut so I wont get bashed xP

bin, plastic surgury? none. i dont think so. or really small surgury (kinda like hyolee) their was this one picture of her in high school it looked ugly and nothing like her but then i saw 3 other pictures of her in highschool and it looked just like the bin now so im guessing the other was a fake. ill try to find a high school picture of her

heres the M, Woo hyuk and Bin doing the Nah Ara yo performnace. its really good. why else would M and woo hyuk pick Bin over all the dancing queens in koreaa? because shes really good friends with them!

she acadently bumped into minwoo and they were laughing and smiling having fun

and also, bins outfit was so cute in this. its like hiphoppy

* Link removed *

CREDIT: hcpf@The Jang Woo hyuk forum

^ not saying orginal pretty like always pretty but I mean like. its just pretty no uniqueness like jeon ji hyun, kinda.

yes i think bins prettier then suh ji young, but most people dont so i was just keeping my mouth shut so I wont get bashed xP

bin, plastic surgury? none. i dont think so. or really small surgury (kinda like hyolee) their was this one picture of her in high school it looked ugly and nothing like her but then i saw 3 other pictures of her in highschool and it looked just like the bin now so im guessing the other was a fake. ill try to find a high school picture of her

heres the M, Woo hyuk and Bin doing the Nah Ara yo performnace. its really good. why else would M and woo hyuk pick Bin over all the dancing queens in koreaa? because shes really good friends with them!

she acadently bumped into minwoo and they were laughing and smiling having fun

and also, bins outfit was so cute in this. its like hiphoppy

* Link removed *

CREDIT: hcpf@The Jang Woo hyuk forum

No uploading link please. :angry:

Guest suejinners

boo i missed teh link. lol

can someone send it to me?

here are the pics i posted in the k-celebs section

200512140018.jpg

2005121317313346476_1.jpg

2005121317313346476_2.jpg

2005121317293881989_2.jpg

2005121317293881989_1.jpg

1520051213_21581545.jpg

credits to yahoo_suejinners

Guest yuppieguppy

i just watched bin in star golden bell and she was hiliarious..

haha sooo cute...when she talked about how we're

in the era of calculators and not mental math....soo funny

okay. that is all!

Guest alicechan

Okay, you guys can finally see how bin is nice/sweet/kind minded she is. I mean look at her.. she's trying to help out those sick childrens, But the other female celebrities just care how pretty/popular they are (not all but some) ._., Bin chose the best thing to do (: .

-edit-

I found something, What i think is that Bin gave her album to Junsu for (or before) he's birthday.

40795wv.jpg

I can translate if anyone is intersted to know what bin wrote (:

P.S; I didn't search for anything like this, i was just looking around people's cyworld for DBSK's pictures and this just came out.

Credits//Cyworld+me for uploading

Guest ginaz s t y l e

Okay, you guys can finally see how bin is nice/sweet/kind minded she is. I mean look at her.. she's trying to help out those sick childrens, But the other female celebrities just care how pretty/popular they are (not all but some) ._., Bin chose the best thing to do (: .

-edit-

I found something, What i think is that Bin gave her album to Junsu for (or before) he's birthday.

40795wv.jpg

I can translate if anyone is intersted to know what bin wrote (:

P.S; I didn't search for anything like this, i was just looking around people's cyworld for DBSK's pictures and this just came out.

Credits//Cyworld+me for uploading

Oma, Jenn!!

she gave her CD to Junsu? LOL whoa

i would've thought if she gave it to Micky or Yunho but Junsu?

[she probably gave her CD to every TVXQ member since theyre close]

that's nice....go eat together? LOL have a good time

i don't think TVXQ will ever have time to eat a meal with her these days..

it's like TAKE ME WITH YOU. :lol:

^ they both seem busy to me. jun hye bin is in a lot of TV shows (christmas xman, loveletter, etc) and is in a lot of music shows. and everywhere tvxq goes they get mobbed by fans everywhere bin goes she eather gets mobbed by her own fans or gets mobbed by some guy sstar fannn LOL

wow and shes friends with her dongsengss!

Archived