Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

Rival and Beautiful Sunday are different shows... Rival, celebs are put on to two teams and they battle against each other doing these different tests... It's somewhat like MC Yoo's old show where the celebs are sleeping in the studio... I don't know what it's called in Korean... But translated to Chinese it's 'Living Together'...

Beautiful Sunday is like the pre-loveletter show... Girls and guys goes on the show and they do mini perfs. They then partner off... The gals can turn down invitations to be partners... Then they do several tasks and at the end of the show they vote for the kingka and queenka of the episode...

clover_love: Is this Sang Sang Plus and do you know where I can download this, even a CB link would be fine...

I'm so happy Bin is in a different drama... I think the reason why she wasn't the bodyguard was probably because of her height. The girl who got the role is really tall and she looks really evil with thick eyeliner... As for Bin's new drama, she can partner up with Kim Jung Hoon... They'd look cute together...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took some stills from the show Beautiful Sunday/Perfect Match. i thought i'd post them here. Bin looks so cute here.. :lol:

BeautifulSundayEP022002-3.jpg

BeautifulSundayEP022002-1.jpg

nicole and lovebin, what is Hana Kimi? :sweatingbullets:

Guest clover_love

Rival and Beautiful Sunday are different shows... Rival, celebs are put on to two teams and they battle against each other doing these different tests... It's somewhat like MC Yoo's old show where the celebs are sleeping in the studio... I don't know what it's called in Korean... But translated to Chinese it's 'Living Together'...

Beautiful Sunday is like the pre-loveletter show... Girls and guys goes on the show and they do mini perfs. They then partner off... The gals can turn down invitations to be partners... Then they do several tasks and at the end of the show they vote for the kingka and queenka of the episode...

clover_love: Is this Sang Sang Plus and do you know where I can download this, even a CB link would be fine...

I'm so happy Bin is in a different drama... I think the reason why she wasn't the bodyguard was probably because of her height. The girl who got the role is really tall and she looks really evil with thick eyeliner... As for Bin's new drama, she can partner up with Kim Jung Hoon... They'd look cute together...

mhm ^_^ its sangsangplus http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38862

this is da link to da thread enjoy!

lol she is short isnt she but her body is to die for

she worked so hard for it lol i dont think i could work as hard as she did

KYAH >_< >_< >_< <3 kim jung hoon and bin!!! omg so cute

i took some stills from the show Beautiful Sunday/Perfect Match. i thought i'd post them here. Bin looks so cute here.. :lol:

BeautifulSundayEP022002-3.jpg

BeautifulSundayEP022002-1.jpg

nicole and lovebin, what is Hana Kimi? :sweatingbullets:

do u have non clubbox links to download the episodes of beautiful sunday with bin in it??

lol im like trying to watch everything with bin in it ^^

^ sorry stella.. i only know of iyagi's clubbox.. :( hope somebody here knows other sources for this show.. i've only seen two episodes so far. i'm experiencing some trouble downloading the other episodes.. probably because they are old..

i would like to upload and share the two episodes i have but i'm so busy ryt now i can't promise when it will be available.. and btw, does anyone here knows how to convert a High Quality video to a middle quality one? coz the episodes i have are of HQ so it would take quite a long time uploading..MQ would be a lot easier to upload and the image is not that distorted..

Guest maxlover

Aww!! Bin looks so cute in those pictures up there, but one question: Who's the guy? He looks familiar but i can't place a name on him....

Guest evelyn168

^The guy is Kim Hyung Soo. He was in the drama Lulu Princess.. You might recognize him from Banjun too.

tonks: I have no idea how to convert the files too. I've got real media files too for Beautiful Sunday. R u Chinese? There's yycaf and xiaomao123 which has Chinese subbed files of Beautiful Sunday, they have like 2 or 3 episodes...

Hana Kimi is a manga turned into Chinese drama right now... It's about a highschool girl who dresses up as guy to meet an athlete she adores....

clover_love: Haha... I saw your post in the drama thread... I'm there for Bin really. I mean I like Kim Jung Hoon and Jae Hee... But I gotta say Jae Hee is a good actor, while KJH is just average... I've seen them recently in dramas but for Bin, I haven't seen her since Only You. Her role was so small too. I think she's really quiet too. I watched the YSMM episode with her and the cast of Only You. She barely talked... I found that YSMM episode dull... She's so pretty and funny, they should've let her talk more... If it wasn't for her, LL would have bored me so much... Well, Jang Young Ran was funnier but she left the show.

I was wondering, is Rivals in iyagi's box too???

Guest clover_love

tonks: I have no idea how to convert the files too. I've got real media files too for Beautiful Sunday. R u Chinese? There's yycaf and xiaomao123 which has Chinese subbed files of Beautiful Sunday, they have like 2 or 3 episodes...

Hana Kimi is a manga turned into Chinese drama right now... It's about a highschool girl who dresses up as guy to meet an athlete she adores....

clover_love: Haha... I saw your post in the drama thread... I'm there for Bin really. I mean I like Kim Jung Hoon and Jae Hee... But I gotta say Jae Hee is a good actor, while KJH is just average... I've seen them recently in dramas but for Bin, I haven't seen her since Only You. Her role was so small too. I think she's really quiet too. I watched the YSMM episode with her and the cast of Only You. She barely talked... I found that YSMM episode dull... She's so pretty and funny, they should've let her talk more... If it wasn't for her, LL would have bored me so much... Well, Jang Young Ran was funnier but she left the show.

I was wondering, is Rivals in iyagi's box too???

lol jang young ran ^_^ kuku but i could never understand why she didnt get

couple because even tho shes kinda...unique shes pretty, funny, and etc -_-;;

but yah i completely agree bins roles are always underplayed she has so much potential

she came out in wet dreams 2 i think as one of the three main girls i heard her acting was good

siigh do i have to join clubbox to download? so troublesome -_-...

Guest clover_love

umn does anyone kno when brians mv will be out ^__^ i really want to watch it

shes SO pretty siigh

no wonder ever korean celebrity guy falls for her

shes pretty talented and funny and can dance well

doesnt have an annoying voice like most girl celebs

Guest maxlover

^The guy is Kim Hyung Soo. He was in the drama Lulu Princess.. You might recognize him from Banjun too.

Oh ok...now i recognize him!! Wasn't he the one from Emperor of the Sea too?? If so, then i love Kim Heung Soo!

^ IN TWO DAYS! I can't wait!~!!!

holy camoly!! She was partnered with Kim Hyung Soo?? I LOVE HIM! He's SOO hot...

Bin had a good role in sangduyah! She liked Bi, but then ended up helping Bi and the girl get together. She also donated her bone thingy to his daughter so she can survive lukimeia or something like that....and she ended up being coupled with the girls younger brother, whos a major HOTTIE.

I can't wait for the drama!

hi everyone, my name is Serena. You guys can call me by my name or my username, it doesnt really matter to me. Well anyways, Bin were in Beautiful Sunday, Rivals and other stuff too?........i never know that. I want to see all of it now since everyone talking about it but i dont know where i can find it.

Well here is my thought.......if we all can post all the link of Bin in the gameshow, drama, anything that have Bin on the first page of Bin thread so then Bin fan can find it easier. It will also make other people like Bin more after watching them, Bin can have more fan. Here is another thing we can do are sign up on megaupload and upload all the clip that we have on the same one so then we have everything on one, but i think that kind of impossible. Well its just my crazy idea so i dont know if we can do that but if we can, i can help with anything.

Guest lovebin

new pics of Bin.

131826_1217461151_nkuvvjub.jpg

XxVietGurlxX,that's a good idea. sometimes I would even think of starting a clubbox to reserve Bin stuff.

However, I won't be able to go online in the coming winter vacation as frequently as I usually do.

evelyn168 has answered that question of Hana Kimi for me, thanks.

i was just watching the happy share company episode with bin and jang woo hyuk. can anyone explain what minwoo says when hes with jang woo hyuk. he said something about bin and then he gets all suprised because he didn't know that bin was there... lol anyone know what i'm talkin about?

Guest evelyn168

^I think it was like Woo Hyuk is going to win Bin... He didn't realize Bin was there in Inkigayo too and was walking past him at the moment... So funny... You also see in that episode Micky and Yunho joking with Bin...

thanks evelyn for the info on beautiful sunday and hana kimi.. :) i'm not Chinese.. :lol: but i'll check out yycaf and xiamao123 later. yycaf has english titles under the dload link so i'll know what file is Beautiful sunday.. :D

serena, i agree with your idea.. i'm willing to help with that.. just let me know.. :)

wow! bin looks pretty in those pics! thanks for sharing lovebin! :)

today's episode of H6 was so funny! Bin was chosen by LeeMinKi..Eru's dad, Tae Jin Ah, came to the show and sang them a song! it was so great! Eru looked a little shy to see his dad there.. ^_^

Guest shiverbaby

Oh ok...now i recognize him!! Wasn't he the one from Emperor of the Sea too?? If so, then i love Kim Heung Soo!

Yes , he 's in Emperor of Sea too ... I like him in Princess Lulu too ! ^ ^

thanks for informing 'bout the newest Heroine 6 episode ... I like Lee Min Ki ! Yahoo ...

for Hana Kimi : you can visit this site : http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=lainemma >> she has uploaded the eng subbed version ...

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the pictures, bin is gorgeous!

^I think it was like Woo Hyuk is going to win Bin... He didn't realize Bin was there in Inkigayo too and was walking past him at the moment... So funny... You also see in that episode Micky and Yunho joking with Bin...

i remember that, woo hyuk's expression when he saw Bin was sooo funny.

Guest evelyn168

Kim Heung Soo was actually rejected by alot of girls towards the later half of the show... But he was paired with this singer Lee Eun Joo, I think that's her name... But he does look cute with Bin... He's quite funny too.

Let me compile a list of ppl who Bin coupled with on Beautiful Sunday, for the episodes I have: Kim Heung Soo, Tim, Jo Sung Mo, Im Chang Jung, LEE SUH JIN (I love the two together), Jung Tae Woo, Choi Jung Won... I dont' have all episodes but that's all I remember... Does anyone remember who Bin coupled with for the Shinhwa special? Was it Junjin? I have a really poor memory.

Archived