Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest shiverbaby

wow ... is it true , lovebin ? hihi I see that Yunho like Bin not the 1st time ... but I little surprised that micky too ... I saw some varieties he didn't fall for Bin ... like the way yunho did ... I thought that Micky did not like Bin .

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxlover

shiverbaby - That's exactly what i thought too!! I mean Micky like never really shows any interest in her at all....wow!! I gotta go back and find that eppy of LL... :P ...At first I was like wow!! He must be a really good actor cuz in that Banjun Drama he looked totally in love with her and yet outside of that it was like nothing.....That's awesome though....at least i know now he likes her a little... :) .....For now I'm really lovin the Yunho/Bin pair but i'm still waiting till Woo Hyuk recovers from his chin operation and makes his comeback.... :D Quick question, is the registration at KBS free? What is this drama that she's going to appear in?? Anyone know the name? I'm not talking about Goong...LOL...Whenever they do air this little drama she's gonna be in can someone let me know if they find a clubbox where i can download it from? I so wanna watch it!! Thanks

Yay!! I own this page!!

Guest evelyn168

KBS registration is free... But I dont' know if the program would be free to view cause it's a drama. For shows like Heroine 6, it's free to view. I hope it's free... I haven't seen Bin in a drama since Only You... Well, I miss her on music shows more... I miss her the most on Loveletter... She's the mascot of the show... Too bad it's cancelled.

Guest lovebin

wow ... is it true , lovebin ? hihi I see that Yunho like Bin not the 1st time ... but I little surprised that micky too ... I saw some varieties he didn't fall for Bin ... like the way yunho did ... I thought that Micky did not like Bin .

It's on Love Letter, another variety show. But in that episode, Bin was coupled up with Kim Jong Kok and Yunho and Micky didn't compete with KJK over Bin. (as far as I can remember cuz I have deleted this eppie long time ago.)

If anyone finds a clubbox with this episode of Drama City, let me know. Thanks in advance. :D

I love the Micky and Bin couple, in Banjun drama they were adorable1

And did you guys see manwonhenbok with Bin in it?

Micky was teasing her so much. And Bin kept pushing him playfully.

It was adorable

Sorry I didnt reply in along time. My internet broke down.

And did Yoonho seem dissapointed? lIke really?

is their a thread in the kdrama and movie section for the new drama Bin is in? Someone should make one.

is their a thread in the kdrama and movie section for the new drama Bin is in? Someone should make one.

If not mistaken the KBS short drama which is going to shown on tomorrow is jus only an espisode mini drama :D so i don't think there will be a thread for it :(

been gone for only 2 days and i miss this thread already! :lol: school has begun *huhu :tears: * so i won't be able to visit in here as often as i want.. :( anyways, got to catch up with all the posts.. :D

lynn_2thanks for sharing the infos and pics! ;) Bin unnie looks so pretty in those pics! can't wait for her Dramacity epi! :D

i have a kbs account but i can't watch the preview..wonder what the problem is.. :unsure:

shiverbaby, thanks for sharing the song. ;)

xxtine_21, i first saw Bin in a Banjun too,. but it was the one featuring her with Yunho and Micky (that explains my fascination with the yunho-bin love pair.. hehe..) Then i saw her at LL and liked her all the more! she brings just the ryt amount of fun, drama, and silliness to the show and not to mention a lot of great dancing!

evelyn168, yeah, it was so sad that LL ended.. after hye bin's comeback, i was kinda hoping she'll come to the show even for a single episode. :rolleyes::lol:

yelinoh, Micky is so cute in Manwon.. :lol: i can't understand what he was saying about bin but it looks funny coz they are all laughing and from their playful actions I can tell that Bin and Micky are good friends.. :D

Guest fiona_ng

hi..

i'm a new fan of hye bin...

i became her fan after i watched heroine 6..

i didn't really notice her in LL..

she didn't speak up too much..

i used to like CY.. but now i like hye bin better..

hahahaha..

cant wait for next epi of heroine 6...

i really want her to pair up with a gud lookin guy.. (e.g. woo hyuk.. :P )

does anyone kno who will be the guest in this sunday epi?

Guest shiverbaby

hi maxlover , actually at first I saw your sign and I download LL episodes that JWH and Bin joined ... I Love this couple too ... they're so good ... and after watching Xman #51 , when Bin danced with WH ... I totally feel that they're perfect ... I hope that we'll see JWH and Bin more ... it's such a long time .

Just after I saw H6 , and see what Yunho did ... I like this couple because in LL , Yunho still call Bin " nuna " ... hihi and Banjun ... cool Yunho ( it's really like temptations of wolves ... so cool )

Guest lovebin

oh, I read a piece of news in Chun Myung Hoon's Baidu Bar saying that he will be on H6 this week, which means that Shin, Chun and Jong will meet again.

ha, it would be so much fun to see them together, oh plus Lee Jung.

^ Shin Chun Jong? like LL when Bin was on! I'm back to remembering the old days

hi..

i'm a new fan of hye bin...

i became her fan after i watched heroine 6..

i didn't really notice her in LL..

she didn't speak up too much..

i used to like CY.. but now i like hye bin better..

hahahaha..

cant wait for next epi of heroine 6...

i really want her to pair up with a gud lookin guy.. (e.g. woo hyuk.. :P )

does anyone kno who will be the guest in this sunday epi?

Welcome! I"m glad you are a new fan of hyebins.

If you guys watch Manwonhenbok you can see more Hyebin+Woohyuk action.

AND that show is where people starting liking her.

hello fiona_ng! welcome to bin unnie's thread! ;) yey we have another bin lover! :lol: the guestlist for this weeks H6 epi is still not available in the H6 thread.. guess we'll just have to wait.. :D

shiverbaby, yeah, that Banjun was like a hybrid of Temptation of the Wolf and He was Cool, wasn't it.. :lol:

lovebin- wow! chun myung hoon on H6! that's gonna be a whole lot of fun! :lol: at LL he and kim jong min are my fave coz they always step forward for Bin at the Dash part and they are so funny.. :D

thanks for telling us about the drama city maxlover :D Im gonna download it now.. hehe :lol:

^ Bin was coupled with Chun Myung HOon for the couple game but went for JWH for the Perfect Couple. however, JWH chose Seo ji young for his Perfect Couple. Even though she didn't end up with Yunho in that epi, I still love it coz there were so many cute moments of them in that epi. :lol: I think it was also the epi where Bin called Yunho "oh lee Yunho"="my Yunho". sweet.. :lol:

Guest shiverbaby

^ Bin was coupled with Chun Myung HOon for the couple game but went for JWH for the Perfect Couple. however, JWH chose Seo ji young for his Perfect Couple. Even though she didn't end up with Yunho in that epi, I still love it coz there were so many cute moments of them in that epi. :lol: I think it was also the epi where Bin called Yunho "oh lee Yunho"="my Yunho". sweet.. :lol:

wow ... so cute ... Thanks for explaining me ... I 'm happy when knowing that drama city is also aired in KBS World ... I can see Bin . ^ ^ :D

nice weekend tonks , lovebin and everyone ... ^ ^

Archived