Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

^ You noticed it too! :lol: i also think Yunho was disappointed that Bin asked for the whole gang and not only for him! ahaha! and thanks for replying about the saranghae part.. yeah, it probably wasn't a part of the song coz the other DBSK members are surpriesed too..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImSmiley

^ also im replying to tonks on the saranghae part. i dont think it was part of the song cus not only was bin surprised but the the other members were like surprised as well. they wouldnt be so surprised if it was suppose to be part of the song. also i think he added it, not only to be more dramatic and gushy like haha *duuno what to call it* but if you rewind back to bin making the request after she got hit. look at uknow's expression when she asked for all the members to sing a song for her..it was a dissapointed look..i think he wanted to do a one on one thing with bin.. poor uknow :[

really? i didn't catch that part, probably because i was ina rish and was Fast fowarding it. now i have to go back and see the dissapointed look on yunho's face.

Guest doralinz

part Bin and uknow are so cute. I also keep rewind the part many times.

I really think Bin having more fun in Heroin 6 than in Love letter. bin look more cheerful and happy.

But how can I get the subtitle for the heroin 6? I've checked heroin 6 thread, and it still hasn't come out yet.

Bin fighting

Guest shiverbaby

the subs doesn't release ... so wait for a few day ... hihi

I'm looking forward to it too ...

After Bin got hit , I thought that she had considered before making the request ... All you know that fans of DBSK are very sensitive ... such as they had warned Bin when she starred in Banjun with Yunho and Micky ... if sth happen between them , hihi I think Bin will understand Yunho's feeling toward her , that's enough and safe for Hye Bin . ^ ^ Yunho made all the members surprised , doesn't he ? hihi how cute Yunho .

Guest lovebin

ha, Chinese forum does subtitle for every episode of H6 so how lucky I am.

This episode is of fun but I still like the top special episode (with Ryan,LSJ,SHY) better.

^^ yeah. that was unexpected. but it was Yunho's 2nd time to be hit so he probably wanna spare himself the pain for the 2nd time. :lol: (and probably wanted to have a scene with Bin in that show so he picked her coz he knows she will request something from him! ahaha! im crazy! :w00t::lol: ) i thought only the heroines can ask to be saved from being hit in the mouse game. i didn't think the guys can do it too.

Guest shiverbaby

The recent episodes of H6 , Bin is so popular ... How cute Ryan and LSG had chosen her ! The song of Ryan is so beautiful . I think that Ryan still like her from LL special in Thailand , when he played games and jumping ... he always chose her as award ... hihi " Hye Bin shi ! I love you " . But now I really enjoyed the couple Bin and Yunho ... ^ ^ Yunho and Bin are so cool esp when they dance together I can feel the chemistry ...

Guest lovebin

does newun noe if bin gona hav anotehr single =( or she stopped singing career?

She's going to release her second album next year, according to a piece of news at her cafe.

Just made a GIF. ha, cute Yunho

b_C600DCFAEE85519E81ABF8EFB8504FF7.jpg

yey another lovely gif! and my fave part too! :D thanks lovebin for sharing! ;)

shiverbaby, i also think ryan really likes Bin. that part at LL where he shout "Hyebinshi, saranghae!" was so sweet! but i'm still going for yunho-bin love pair! ahaha! im addicted to them! :lol:

Guest shiverbaby

thanks lovebin to sharing ... You make me wanna see this moment more and more ...

hihi we really have the same thought ... ^ ^ . Ryan and Bin are the same age ... Yunho and Bin is same cute ... when they danced , I saw Yunho smile ... mystic ... :P

Guest doralinz

I wish Bin would pair with Xiah cos I remember in xmen when Bin chose Minwoo over xiah.

It look like bin really having fun. And i really like Bin during dibidip game, She really trying hard and her action is so cute.

is shin jung hwan a close friend to Bin? He look really close to her.

Bin will be involved with a KBS short drama series and it will be shown on this coming saturday (11.11.2006)

Below is the link i found at KBS web for the series those who are interested can just click on the link and have a look on it. You are able to catch a short preview of the show if you have KBS account :D

Spoiler : There's a kissing scene from the preview :w00t:

Drama Link

bin_drama001.jpg

Bin_drama002.jpg

ughh..you are totally correct. People need a life. Soompi was like that. Some people are still like that. I mean if they dislike her can they say it a bit more nicely than "she's a slutty hoe who's trying to steal MY oppa".. ugh..and if you go to any of the hate Bin topics, Ime and some other dedicated fans are always there trying to persuade people..(or just go and look throughout this thead)

I heard she has a small role! BUT SHE'S STILL IN GOONG! YAY! I CANT WAIT

a small role? thats okay! still seeing some bin =)

rawr. i hate it when ppl go "trying to steal my oppa" -__-

i mean freaking. when i dindt even know who hyebin was, and i saw her kissing minwoo in the banjun drama i wus jus like

:o ! shes so lucky.. shes pretty. and den i saw her in love letter and den yeah.. i learned about her from there =P

but yeah, i absically liked her since i saw her.. i dindt go all

"im going to kill dat beeach dat kissed him"

i mean.. does it even matter? ppl arent gon get a chance with them -__-

LOL. sorry for my rambling

^ YEAH, YELIN! YOU GO TELL THEM!

KOREAN MUSIC FORUMS.. I am a member there and LOVE HER! I started a BIN Clan and many ppl. have joined! I mean WHY are ppl. ANTI.. it's b/c they are jealous of her or any other person they are anti's of...

NO REASON TO HATE!

[i haven't seen you in a while! HI!]

Anyway, OHHH playing Kang Doo's bodyguard??!

I hope she will be like the bodyguards in GOONG!

Can't wait for it!

yeahh i joined that clan too =DD

i've never seen goong before because i hate YEH so i didn't want to see her face >.< even if i love the manhwa =$$ but now i think that i'm going to watch it if bin play in this drama *o* can't waitttttttttttt i hope that she's not going to play a bi**h or something like that in the drama ( i don't want people to hate more bin >.< because of that !!)

awwe shes the mean person T__T

oh well, shes a pretty damn good actor, so she'll probably pull it off.

Guest tvt8930

i just watch loveletter episode 21 and i just wondering if anybody can translate what bin said at the begining and then yunho and micky say something back. thanks

Guest lovebin

i just watch loveletter episode 21 and i just wondering if anybody can translate what bin said at the begining and then yunho and micky say something back. thanks

Is it the eppie in which Bin was coupled up with KJK?

If so, then Bin called nickname of the guy who she likes: "the crystal boy who takes my breath away when I first set my eyes on him." Yunho came out and said: "Instinctly, I know it's me." and Micky: "You've taken my breath away."

ha, that's it.

Archived