Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know who they are. For some reason Shin Jung Hwan really bothers me, but I love Kim Jong Min. He's hilarious

Are you serious? Shin jung Hwan is my idol. I grew up watching him on TV. Maybe its because I'm Korean..wait, are you Korean?

I CANT wait until Bins apperance on Herione 6

but I'm more excited for SHOOTDORI!

Guest ryisakooguy

yesterday was chj last day right?

did they show a preview of next weeks episode?...i just wanna take a sneak peek at bin. mann its been soo long one more week!!!

we should start a countdown...:lol:

^ hmm..I hope thats not spamming..so we'll start a countdown, but we will need to add someting else!!

I agree with you Steph she is prettier and younger than the rest...but I like all of them! Althuogh, somtimes hyunyoung gets on my nerves..and people say Bin likes and flirts with guys way to much

but i'm still a hyunyoung fan...shes pretty awesome and cool. And I never get bored with her on a tv show

buttt I <3 JO HYE RUN AND JUN SUN HEE

BINNN

6 more days until Bins debut in Herione 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ryisakooguy

i checked this weeks heroine 6 to see if we get a sneak peek...buh we didnt. just a lil slide show picture kinda thing. it was koo buh it wasnt enough...i wanna see bin!! i believe the last time i saw her was around new years...crap thats soo long!!

ohh man just like what...5 more days!!!! then we can see miss binnie again!! woo hoo!!...time to open the forums again yelin. ^-^

Guest star17s101

OH so bins going to be an official member there? wowie thats awasome.. but what about her drama? or LL plus i agree with yelinoh and steph..she is pretty young compared to the rest huh? lol

im going to enjoy watching guys compete for her..no offense to anyone xP

o yeah.. and 5 DAYS LEFT

itsn not spamming if you write other things and just "mention" the days left haha

Guest Chakra'ca

Yeah Bin has a pretty different image than the rest.

I don't really like any of the girls on Heroine 6 too much

But now that Bin's there I guess I'll have a reason to watch

Personally, I wish she would go on a different game show

I find some of the Heroine 6 games to be pretty boring

Bin's such a different heroine than the rest of them. She's way younger and prettier :ph34r:

I always thought Choi Yuh Jin was way prettier than the rest and should have done more acting like in MISA. :x

5 more days until she debuts on Heroine 6!

Is anyone planning to watch this live? I want to, but it inteferes with X-MAN. -.-

CMH is going to be on this week also?! I don't recall him being on the show ever, haha.

Btw, what's the age difference between WooHyuk and Bin?

Guest lovebin

I think maybe there is no drama cuz from the news I heard, her company will arrange other activities for her according to the reaction from fans about "Heroine 6".

and I remember hearing someone say she's gonna release her 2nd album around the end of this year.

can't wait for the weekend now.

Guest maxlover

I always thought Choi Yuh Jin was way prettier than the rest and should have done more acting like in MISA. :x

5 more days until she debuts on Heroine 6!

Is anyone planning to watch this live? I want to, but it inteferes with X-MAN. -.-

CMH is going to be on this week also?! I don't recall him being on the show ever, haha.

Btw, what's the age difference between WooHyuk and Bin?

Woo Hyuk is 5 years older than Bin.....it's perfect....LOL....I seriously hope they come out in shows together!!

and lovebin are you serious?? a 2nd album from Bin??!! That's great!! Here's hoping for a great comeback from our lovely Bin!!

Guest lovebin

and lovebin are you serious?? a 2nd album from Bin??!! That's great!! Here's hoping for a great comeback from our lovely Bin!!

I don't know. That's what I heard of. but u know, news is not always true. So it's only a possibility.

hmm..what did her fans say? What did people say?

Bin's debut in Heroine 6 is out this weekend, I think maybe you can visit the official site for Heroine 6(http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/happysunday/girl6/index.html), there are both positive comments and negative comments.

I don't know Korean so I can't read the messenges there.

you may also go visit her cyworld and read the messenges in"visistor" there.

http://cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=24985971

Guest maxlover

Hopefully it's true but you're right! Sometimes things aren't true out there....i guess we'll just have to wait and see...thanks so much for the info

Guest Chakra'ca

I hope there's another album! I'd rather her have a better singing career than just be on a game show

But if it makes her happy who cares

I really thought there would be some sort of drama too.

Do you think the accident and surgery had anything to do with a change in plans?

i just saw come and play episode with bin, woo hyuk, ivy, tablo, n some more people and bin looked sooo pretty! does come and play episodes have 2 parts cuz i can't find the second part to the episode if there is a second part...

Guest lovebin

i just saw come and play episode with bin, woo hyuk, ivy, tablo, n some more people and bin looked sooo pretty! does come and play episodes have 2 parts cuz i can't find the second part to the episode if there is a second part...

I believe there is a second part ,but like you, I can't find it.

yeah, she is pretty in it. Bin looks nice in white, pink, purple and black.

Archived