♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

987FM interview: Muttons meets 2NE1 for the SECOND TIME!

2NE1 is a four-member South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment. The band consists of CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom.
The Muttons had the opportunity to meet them for the second time. How LUCKY!

Their first meeting was for the Surprise event a few weeks ago.

Source: 987fmOnlyTheHits@YT
1) The one thing you must have on tour2) Their favorite song to perform3) Who do you miss on tour?

Wait CL lives alone now? not with Dara when did that happen? "I don't miss anybody" oh Bommie
Posted by: tazanya@YGLadies

[TWITTER] 121201 Dara (@krungy21): ’2NE1 2012 GLOBAL TOUR NEW EVOLUTION.. The end!’

Posted Image

2NE1 2012 GLOBAL TOUR NEW EVOLUTION.. The end!!! 2012년 퉤니원 첫 글로벌 투어가 끝낫네요! 이번 투어를 함께해준 울 퉤니원 크루들..너무너무 고맙고 사..사랑해요 ㅠㅠ♥

2NE1 2012 GLOBAL TOUR NEW EVOLUTION.. The end!!! 2012, 2NE1 first global tour is over! To the crew that worked hard with us..I’m so so thankful and I L-LOVE youㅠㅠ♥

Source: Dara’s Twitter

Translated by @ygfan4life

[TWITTER] 121201 Dara (@krungy21) Bom (@haroobomkum) Minzy (@mingkki21) @Hwangssabu & @blobyblo: Good bye 2NE1 2012 GLOBAL TOUR NEW EVOLUTION

Posted Image

I got teary eyed during rehearsal.... We're all emotional because this is our last show (for this year)ㅠ.ㅠ twitter.com/krungy21/statu…
— Sandara Park (@krungy21) December 1, 2012

Posted Image

But we'll definitely have fun tonight!!! Are u guys ready to scream? Ready to jump? Ready to party~?!? Aaaaaaahhhh!!!! twitter.com/krungy21/statu… — Sandara Park (@krungy21) December 1, 2012

Posted Image

Good bye 2NE1 2012 GLOBAL TOUR NEW EVOLUTION.... twitter.com/krungy21/statu… — Sandara Park (@krungy21) December 1, 2012

리허설때부터 눈물이 그렁거려서 무슨 정신으로 했는지 모르겠네요 ㅠ.ㅠ웬지 작년 놀자콘 막콘이 생각나면서.. 이츠 오키 다라 플리스 돈 크라이.... 하아..ㅠ.ㅠ난 (어른되고나서는)잘 안우는데 항상 이렇게 뭔가 끝날땐 왜이렇게 눈물이날까..ㅠ이별은시러

I'm not sure how I did the rehearsal while holding back my tearsㅠ.ㅠI kept thinking of last year's last Nolza con. It's ok Dara please don't cry.... Sigh.ㅠ.ㅠI don't cry often (since I became an adult) but whenever something ends I crying..ㅠI don't like endings.

오늘 뉴에콘 인 싱가폴을 마지막으로 지난 7월 서울콘부터..5개월동안의 투어가 끝이나네요..ㅠ.ㅠ 정말 많이 배우고 좋은추억도 많이만든 우리 뉴에콘이..멤바들도 다들 울컥하는거같아요 우리 오늘 공연 어떡게하지? 더 미친듯이 놀아야겟어요!!!

With Singapore as the last New Evolution concert with Seoul's in July… Our tour of 5 months is ending..ㅠ.ㅠOur New Evolution concert that taught me so much and gave me so many good memories. I think all the members will get teary. How will we perform? We need to play even more and go crazy!!!

@haroobomkum @mingkki21 울 멤바들.. 지금 이순간을 즐기자! 한번 지나간 시간은 다시 돌아오지않으니까..흑..ㅠ.ㅠ 우리 오늘 막콘이라 슬프지만 무대에서 신나게 놀자!!! 사랑하는 멤바들! 화이팅!^_^ 나 오늘만..오글거릴게요ㅋㅋ — Sandara Park (@krungy21) December 1, 2012

Our members.. Let's enjoy the moment! Cause times that pass will never come back..ㅠ.ㅠ It's sad that it's our last concert but let's have more fun on stage!! My members who I love! Fighting!^_^ Just for today.. I will be cheesyㅋㅋ”

@krungy21 @mingkki21 ....ㅠㅠ...... 그래 지나간 시간은 돌아오지 않으니까...... 나도 맘이 많이 이상하네..... 그러니까 아마 오늘은 노래 하나하나가 부를때 다를꺼야....마지막이니까....힘내자 우리~~~^_____^
— Bom Park (@haroobomkum) December 1, 2012

....ㅠㅠ……Yeah… since past times don't come back… I feel really weird too ….So it'll feel different while singing each song today….Since it's the last….Let's stay strong~~~^_____^

@krungy21 @mingkki21 @ssejdy 니가 울기 시작하면 나도 울듯...ㅡㅡ 성은쌤~~~ㅠㅠ 오늘은 화장 워터프루프로 부탁해요~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
— Bom Park (@haroobomkum) December 1, 2012

Dara -- Earlier Chaerin was tearing up a little..Will we see leader's tears today?0.0 Oh I'm suddenly curious!ㅋ
Bom -- If you start crying I probably will too…ㅡㅡ Sungeun~~~ㅠㅠ Waterproof makeup today please~ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ”

@haroobomkum @mingkki21 @ssejdy 에이~ 나보다 먼저울듯?!? 박봄양이 먼저운다에 이천백원 걸겟음!!! 쌤 저도 오늘 섹쉬한 눈꼬리 부탁드려요^_^ 서울콘때 폭염때매ㅋㅋ눈꼬리가 자꾸 지워져서ㅋㅋ자꾸 얼굴이 착해졌어요 ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

Ha~ I think you'll cry before me?!? I'll bet 2100won that you will cry first!!! I want to request a sexy tail eyeliner for today^_^ Because of the heat at the Seoul conㅋㅋThe tail kept erasingㅋㅋMy look became kinderㅠㅠㅋㅋ

@blobyblo 오옷! 블로오빠님 ㅠ 감사합니다 꾸벅 (__) 한국가서뵈요^^ 어제 마마에서 멋있었어요!!! 분장도 쩔엇어요~~ 수고하셧습니당! — Sandara Park (@krungy21) December 1, 2012

Tablo -- You worked hard
Dara -- Oh! Blo oppa ㅠ Thank you *bows* (__) See you in Korea^^ You were amazing at yesterday's MAMA!! Hair and makeup was the best too~~ Good work!

@hwangssabu 싸부님....ㅠ.ㅠ 엉엉 그동안 수고하셨습니다 싸부님 덕분에 무사히 건강하게 투어를 마치는거같아요^_^ 복근도 선보일수잇엇구요.. 물론 시간이 갈수록... 없어졋지만^^; 오늘 공연도 홧팅!!!

Ssabunim…ㅠ.ㅠ *crying* You worked so hard during this tour. I think we are concluding the tour with great health thanks to you^_^ And I was able to show my abs. Even though they disappeared over time^^; Fighting for tonight's performance!!!

@hwangssabu 허억~ 네 싸부님~ 복근과! 또 하나의 목표를 위하여!!! 건강미다라가 되는 그날까지~

Trainer -- But we still will exercise~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ^___^ for your abs~
Dara -- Huk~ Yes Ssabunim~ Abs and! For another goal!!! Til the day I become a healthy Dara~

Source: Dara's twitter
Translated by kristinekwak@ygladies.com

[FANCAM] 121201 Lots of Clips from New Evolution in Singapore

FIRE

more Fire

PRETTY BOY

LONELY

so so stunning!!

[

more Lonely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-9LBv3cC7M/spoiler]

IT HURTS

STAY TOGETHER

[

SCREAM

CAN'T NOBODY

CL SOLO DJ
​CL is totally rocking out!!

more CL

UGLY

more Ugly

HATE YOU

more Hate You

I LOVE YOU

more I Love You

Encore I LOVE YOU

More:

BOM'S SOLO

more Bom Solo

DSTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imfxpl8qVS0

LET'S GO PARTY

I AM THE BEST

more IATB

CLAP YOUR HANDS

GO AWAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muqVZ0meqdw

I DON'T CARE

more IDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkD8IMW8w5s

DARA SOLO  (KISS)

more Kiss

MINZY SOLO DANCE

more Minzy

CUTE/ NOTEWORTHY MOMENTS

Bom being Bom

Dara crying

Girls jammin to the Band and thanking people

Photo Session

Dara Talking (Ending)

Feel free to add Fancams I may have missed!

Also check the yt channels of the users I've posted, they have other fancams :)

ENJOY!

Credit to: various youtube users

Compiled by: Mzkyu@YGladies