[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

OMO..peipei78

I am sure he will never FREE himself from "skinship scene" Poor Man :sweatingbullets:

A day is passing quicker when we have love & fun together my friend!! :wub:

indeed my friend...a day is passing quicker if we fill it wit love and fun... :D

let's re-watched the secret date and stealing kiss... :wub:

MBC confirms Moon/Sun will not air this week

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/mbc-confirms-moonsun-will-not-air-this-week/

The upside: The filming with the principal cast will end on time, which is good news since Kim Soo-hyun and Jung Il-woo are booked solid, having assumed they’d wrap this drama by Thursday. The reason the two final episodes will not be ready for this week’s broadcast slots is because there isn’t enough time (or hands on deck) to complete all the editing and post-production work.

indeed, good news ... so the delay only because of the post-production work ..

while the filming itself expected to be finished tomorrow ? *pfiiiiuh*

at least now we have bigger possibility for next week airing :w00t:

*while at a conference in Sacramento this weekend with no internet access*

"Hmmmmm I really hate all these workshops and meetings....but knowing that MoonSun is coming up soon makes everything better!!" :D

*returns Tuesday morning to Irvine, and opens Soompi for delightful previews*

*reads through the posts in the epicly awesome MoonSun thread*

I WAITED 7 FREAKING WEEKS FOR BOTOX GRANNY TO GET THE **** SHE DESERVES, AND WHAT DO I GET? WHAT. DO. I. GET??

*calms down*

*cries in a dark corner*

I've been reading this post *since I got on my desk at my work* reading seriously through pages full of criticism :wacko: and the LOL big LOL... Long LOL wakakkakkaka... This is an ice breaking one! Love your comments :w00t:

Guest toho81

indeed, good news ... so the delay only because of the post-production work ..

while the filming itself expected to be finished tomorrow ? *pfiiiiuh*

at least now we have bigger possibility for next week airing :w00t:

I am with you! Geez I can finally get a good night sleep. I have been on a nervous break down and not sleeping. The continued criticisms weren't cheering me up either. All I can ask is if people can get back to talking about the faults of the drama after 19 and 20 airs? Please the heart attack I got with this strike will take me some time to recover. I also wanted to talk about the question why does Hwon and Yang Myung both love Yeon Woo deeply. The drama doesn't get into details, but from the drama itself and the novel, I think Hwon and Yang Myung both love YW so much because they can be normal around her. For Prince YM, he doesn't need to hide his true self as he is usually does for Hwon when he is around YW. The little YW treats Prince YM just like her brother's any other friend instead of bowing down to him as Prince. As for Hwon it is the same thing. Young YW spoke up to him as no one else has ever done so. Hwon didn't feel like a crown prince when he was talking to her during their first meeting. They were talking as if they were equals. Both brothers have some kind of wish to get out of their cages (For Hwon it is the cage of being future king, for YM it is living his life in the shadow for his brother) and Around YW they both feel FREE. That's just my 2 cents on why the 2 brothers both love her so much.

*while at a conference in Sacramento this weekend with no internet access*

"Hmmmmm I really hate all these workshops and meetings....but knowing that MoonSun is coming up soon makes everything better!!" :D

*returns Tuesday morning to Irvine, and opens Soompi for delightful previews*

*reads through the posts in the epicly awesome MoonSun thread*

I WAITED 7 FREAKING WEEKS FOR BOTOX GRANNY TO GET THE **** SHE DESERVES, AND WHAT DO I GET? WHAT. DO. I. GET??

*calms down*

*cries in a dark corner*

LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

With all the intensity posts before and suddenly your post, *BAM!* LMAO XD totally what I need right now. with all the waiting, the strike... *sigh* thanks for making my mood lift up a bit ^_^

I just hope that our 2 finale episodes will be aired soon... that's the only my priority now :D

i had been coming to this forum for awhile now to get news and updates about the drama TMTETS and the actors that played the characters as well.i fallowed with much gratefullness all the links to videos and news provided by the kind people here.thank you all so much.

but lately i am saddened by some posters who without thinking smartly criticised to the point of insulting some actors mainly HGI.some even have the nerves to hoped for another actors to play HGI's role.shame on you.i would like to remind you that each actor who play each role was carefully selected to suit each character.and in any potrayal of all actors the directors call the shot. directors will even tell the actors which hand to raise or which side of the face a tear will fell for examples.i am sure than HGI got direct orders on how to righfully play her character.its sad and very disrespectful to insult anybody .just a reminder i dont think she will be hired to play such an important role if she doesnt know how to act.she is doing well i think.she is a beautiful actress as well.i am just thankful we are able to watch such a good drama that awaken all kinds of emotions among us.i am appreciative of all the actors young and old for their hardwork and many sacrifices to give us viewers so much joy and satisfactions.

about the delays in the last two episodes i am sad only because there are certain parts i am excited to see but i can also understand what the production staff are fighting for.so therefore i support them and wish them all the luck in their fight for changes and improvements.

for some of us if we dont have good things to say maybe its better to not say anything at all.

again i want to thank everyone for making this forum such a joy to come and visit.thank you for the joys and many smiles and laughter.

momche

california,USA

Guest pansy

i had been coming to this forum for awhile now to get news and updates about the drama TMTETS and the actors that played the characters as well.i fallowed with much gratefullness all the links to videos and news provided by the kind people here.thank you all so much.

but lately i am saddened by some posters who without thinking smartly criticised to the point of insulting some actors mainly HGI.some even have the nerves to hoped for another actors to play HGI's role.shame on you.i would like to remind you that each actor who play each role was carefully selected to suit each character.and in any potrayal of all actors the directors call the shot. directors will even tell the actors which hand to raise or which side of the face a tear will fell for examples.i am sure than HGI got direct orders on how to righfully play her character.

its sad and very disrespectful to insult anybody .just a reminder i dont think she will be hired to play such an important role if she doesnt know how to act.she is doing well i think.she is a beautiful actress as well.

i am just thankful we are able to watch such a good drama that awaken all kinds of emotions among us.i am appreciative of all the actors young and old for their hardwork and many sacrifices to give us viewers so much joy and satisfactions.

about the delays in the last two episodes i am sad only because there are certain parts i am excited to see but i can also understand what the production staff are fighting for.so therefore i support them and wish them all the luck in their fight for changes and improvements.

for some of us if we dont have good things to say maybe its better to not say anything at all.

again i want to thank everyone for making this forum such a joy to come and visit.thank you for the joys and many smiles and laughter.

momche

california,USA

very well said ... if there's a LIKE button here ... i will surely click it :w00t:

for those actor/actress who's facing these non credible critics

just be assured your significant contribution to this drama is worldwidely recognize..

The Moon That Embrace The Sun is monstrously popular !!!

Guest ghettoe

I want to preach about the acting but I've been saving it for the end and hearing that they're not going to air the last two episodes this week delays my acting. Though the person who posted about Han Ga In. Flawless post for the most part. I actually find her stunning but beauty rarely distracts me from acting abilities. However, she has somewhat developed (this does not mean she is blowing my mind) but she has progressed for the better. Especially in episode 14? or somewhere there. Her torture scene for me was one of the most awkward things ever. Literally I was like 0_0 then I was like -_-" then I was like <.< now I'm just like -.-

However, Jung Il Woo for me is the one who I have tried to come to terms with but I sometimes just sigh. Yes, Jung Il Woo fans. Hate me all you want! Muahaha but I shall let out my evil thoughts! On a serious note, he's been just very stale for me.

I have noticed there are times Kim Soo Hyun is also a bit awkward when he has to show authority. I strangely pinkberryed about this on my first post here of how he was awkward when he has to be authoritative.

ps. Yes, I like being the negative nancy.

MBC "The Sun and The Moon" delayed

MBC "The Sun and The Moon" delayed

It has been confirmed that the airing of the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" will be delayed.

MBC announced with official reports that "MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" will be delayed on the 7th Wednesday and 8th Thursday of March and instead will be aired with 'Specials'. No time changed".

Therefore, the unprecedented event of an MBC drama being delayed is happening due to the strike. Statistically, if a broadcasting company goes on strike, in-company entertainment programs have been put on hold.

However, it is true that dramas made from outside the company have tried to avoid being put on hold by substituting man power in place of those who have gone on strike.

However, the MBC labor union announced on the 6th that this couldn't be avoided this time as, "Producers Kim Do-hoon from "The Sun and the Moon", Kim Jin-min-I from "God of War", Kim Dae-jin from "Just Like Today" and Lee Dong-yoon from "Feast of the Gods" have all gone on strike".

Meanwhile, Kim Do-hoon has come back for a short while to shoot certain scenes.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120306n22243

Credit: HanCinema

Guest victoriamai

There's TWO episodes left guys... there's nothing you're going to get out of bashing except arguing.

Lol, they're not going to remove HGI as the main actress within the last episode.. so let it go. Yes, her acting can be stiff and dull, we all know this! But give her credit. She's trying..  like I said, this is the best she's ever done. She's improved sooo much. 

So with the now two weeks we have left together, can't we just enjoy this drama and the good things we HAVE experienced. I mean, not too long ago, everyone was coming here and saying how wonderful this drama is and how this drama is the best they've ever seen! Let's go back to that! 

:D anyways. that was my fail motivational pep talk... heh.

I really do love this drama. The moment the director's cut version comes out, I will fight to the death to get my hands on it heheh :D

Guest pansy

There's TWO episodes left guys... there's nothing you're going to get out of bashing except arguing.

Lol, they're not going to remove HGI as the main actress within the last episode.. so let it go. Yes, her acting can be stiff and dull, we all know this! But give her credit. She's trying..  like I said, this is the best she's ever done. She's improved sooo much. 

So with the now two weeks we have left together, can't we just enjoy this drama and the good things we HAVE experienced. I mean, not too long ago, everyone was coming here and saying how wonderful this drama is and how this drama is the best they've ever seen! Let's go back to that! 

:D anyways. that was my fail motivational pep talk... heh.

I really do love this drama. The moment the director's cut version comes out, I will fight to the death to get my hands on it heheh :D

me, too ... where do they usually sell this ---> DVD director's cut version

maybe online stores such as Amazon or YesAsia ?

but lately i am saddened by some posters who without thinking smartly criticised to the point of insulting some actors mainly HGI.some even have the nerves to hoped for another actors to play HGI's role.shame on you.i would like to remind you that each actor who play each role was carefully selected to suit each character.and in any potrayal of all actors the directors call the shot. directors will even tell the actors which hand to raise or which side of the face a tear will fell for examples.i am sure than HGI got direct orders on how to righfully play her character.its sad and very disrespectful to insult anybody .just a reminder i dont think she will be hired to play such an important role if she doesnt know how to act.she is doing well i think.she is a beautiful actress as well.i am just thankful we are able to watch such a good drama that awaken all kinds of emotions among us.i am appreciative of all the actors young and old for their hardwork and many sacrifices to give us viewers so much joy and satisfactions.

momche

california,USA

well said momche !! mwwuuuaaaahhhhhh....

Guest nana544

I just want to say that I know some of you posters distaste Ha Ga-In's acting, but she delivered her best so be it! Anyways, aside from all these arguments and fuss; WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!???? I was waiting a whole week to watch the last two episodes of TMETS and now this!!!! It sucks that they have the strike, and from what I understand, it's for a good cause? And so, I guess I can survive for another week to see it!!!! I really pray for a satisfying ending. I want all the bad charters to be punished and own up to what they had cause the pain that Hwon and YeonWoo has to go through; especially towards the Grandma Queen and her nephew and also, Min Hwa; I was so disappointed that she didn't feel any remorse for what she done to Yeon Woo( Shake my head). Overall, I have been satisfying with this drama thus far, great acting and storyline I suppose!

Hurrayyy!! One more peacemaker :)

Just a question...it's been awhile i've been hearing a directors cut dvd..what is the difference between the normal dvd that you buy after the release?

Sorry i don't really know...

Thanks for making this thread nice to read again.....

Guest cherryinbloom

I just imagined Kim Soo Hyun as a father if there's going to be a time jump. But I just can't. Because with his pretty face he looks like 17, he's going to look like a teenager having his girlfriend pregnant :-) But please, don't give him a fake moustache! A fake moustache on a flower boy is even more hilarious :-D

I just imagined Kim Soo Hyun as a father if there's going to be a time jump. But I just can't. Because with his pretty face he looks like 17, he's going to look like a teenager having his girlfriend pregnant :-) But please, don't give him a fake moustache! A fake moustache on a flower boy is even more hilarious :-D

whahahaha... fake mustache are nightmares !!! don't ruin my boy toy image... :sweatingbullets: