[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Thank you for those photos! It's great to see them enjoying themselves after all the hard work they put in (not to mention the cold conditions)

It is so difficult to seperate their character from real life. It feels strange when I see them in their modern clothes and on Wednesdays and Thursdays, it's the Joseon attire. Plus not as many smiles too.

Feel happy when I see them smile ^^

Dear listeners and friends, I am Kim Yoo Jung who is playing the role of Yeon Woo in The Moon Embracing the Sun. I’m very glad to meet you.

Hello, everyone, I am Yeo Jin Goo who plays the role of crown prince Lee Hwon in The Moon Embracing the Sun. Because I particularly like to listen to music, so I always listen to radio program. The citizens of Music Village, may all your wishes come true in the Imjin year (the year of the 9th of the Heavenly Stems and the 5th of the Earthly Branches in Chinese lunar calendar, which starts from end January 2012 and lasts through end of February 2012). Also hope that you can support me. The above, is from the resident of Music Village, Yeo Jin Goo.

Q: What happen between you and “Hwon” after the end of the drama filming?

A: Brother Jin Goo simply never contact me after the end of the drama.

Q: Among “Hwon” and “Yang Myung,” who you will give chocolate to?

A: Not going to give brother Jin Goo, give brother Min Ho (laughs). Ah, just kidding. Just that… I hope to receive (chocolate).

Other friends have other agendas, also in the rest. Only I continue to make great efforts in shooting. Received the flowers, heard the congratulatory words for me. In fact, although I received flowers, but I always feel that it’s not over yet, always not having the real sense of already ended. However, the ratings now reach 40%. Starring in such a drama, and they always call me (to shoot), so very grateful.

Q: The filming of young Yeon Woo is not yet ended?

A: Yes. Yesterday was still in (shooting)… I do not know. The director said now it is not over yet, always say “see you next time, see you next time.”

Just now seemed to saw a question. Brother Soo Hyun was very taking care of me. So recently also received attention. The question that just came in said brother (Soo Hyun) hugged me, and they are every envy. I, because of been hugged, so the mood is very good. He really takes good care of me, yesterday also went to the set and met, also gave me a lot to eat.

Q: How about the surprise confession of Min Ho (Yang Myung)?

A: Brother Min Ho? Chocolate .. Never tell me in advance then confessed to me in other place. Keep me the party involved in the dark… Well, that… true heart… is certainly not sincere. It’s just a joke. But aren’t brother Min Ho said because he has a favorable feelings to me, but I does not contact him, so he is disappointed. But if he is sad just because of no contact, then he can just contact (me). It’s not not going to contact, I’m just waiting for it.

Yes, all viewers of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, now also looking at the news broadcast in parallel? In future I will always appear, so be sure to remember to stay tune. Thank you. Goodbye.

From this article

http://asian-drama.o...s-a-joke-video/

HI @simply TY SO MUCH FOR THIS.EHEM IT SEEMS THAT OUR YOUNG LADY HERE IS DISAPPOINTED OF YJG BY SAYING THAT HE NEVER CONTACTED HER SINCE THEY'VE FINISHED THE FILMING OF TMTETS:D :D :D

but she 's really unfriendly to yeo jin goo dont know why

Dear listeners and friends, I am Kim Yoo Jung who is playing the role of Yeon Woo in The Moon Embracing the Sun. I’m very glad to meet you.

Hello, everyone, I am Yeo Jin Goo who plays the role of crown prince Lee Hwon in The Moon Embracing the Sun. Because I particularly like to listen to music, so I always listen to radio program. The citizens of Music Village, may all your wishes come true in the Imjin year (the year of the 9th of the Heavenly Stems and the 5th of the Earthly Branches in Chinese lunar calendar, which starts from end January 2012 and lasts through end of February 2012). Also hope that you can support me. The above, is from the resident of Music Village, Yeo Jin Goo.

Q: What happen between you and “Hwon” after the end of the drama filming?

A: Brother Jin Goo simply never contact me after the end of the drama.

Q: Among “Hwon” and “Yang Myung,” who you will give chocolate to?

A: Not going to give brother Jin Goo, give brother Min Ho (laughs). Ah, just kidding. Just that… I hope to receive (chocolate).

Other friends have other agendas, also in the rest. Only I continue to make great efforts in shooting. Received the flowers, heard the congratulatory words for me. In fact, although I received flowers, but I always feel that it’s not over yet, always not having the real sense of already ended. However, the ratings now reach 40%. Starring in such a drama, and they always call me (to shoot), so very grateful.

Q: The filming of young Yeon Woo is not yet ended?

A: Yes. Yesterday was still in (shooting)… I do not know. The director said now it is not over yet, always say “see you next time, see you next time.”

Just now seemed to saw a question. Brother Soo Hyun was very taking care of me. So recently also received attention. The question that just came in said brother (Soo Hyun) hugged me, and they are every envy. I, because of been hugged, so the mood is very good. He really takes good care of me, yesterday also went to the set and met, also gave me a lot to eat.

Q: How about the surprise confession of Min Ho (Yang Myung)?

A: Brother Min Ho? Chocolate .. Never tell me in advance then confessed to me in other place. Keep me the party involved in the dark… Well, that… true heart… is certainly not sincere. It’s just a joke. But aren’t brother Min Ho said because he has a favorable feelings to me, but I does not contact him, so he is disappointed. But if he is sad just because of no contact, then he can just contact (me). It’s not not going to contact, I’m just waiting for it.

Yes, all viewers of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, now also looking at the news broadcast in parallel? In future I will always appear, so be sure to remember to stay tune. Thank you. Goodbye.

From this article

http://asian-drama.org/kim-yoo-jung-mini-interview-lee-min-ho-confession-is-a-joke-video/

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate it :D

:wub:The scene of KIM SOO HYUN’s “naughty” hand was revealed :wub: .

The behind the shooting scene highlights of the hit drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun which has its ratings approaching 40% recently was broadcast in the MBC variety show Section TV broadcast on February 12th, 2012,

In episode 12 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, there is a scene where Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) holds onto Wol (Han... Ga In) who is about to fall down. After the broadcast, the search keyword “naughty hand of Kim Soo Hyun” appeared on the list popular search terms of various major portals, attracted the attention of netizens.

During the shooting, Kim Soo Hyun practiced many times due to extreme tension. But after continuous NG, director said friendly to Kim Soo Hyun, “The hand has to hold the middle between waist and pelvis.” But Kim Soo Hyun answered perplexedly, “It’s already went down a lot,” provoking the people around to burst into laughter.

This is the vid KSH-HGI behind the scene. I hope somebody can translate it.. hheheh!

credit to: Asian Drama

THANKS LESLIE_LEI! :D

Who is the lady with them????

They are all so cute! Love Ga-In!  :wub:  :wub:  hahahah! Honestly, she really looks young for her age..

LMH and KYJ looks good together eh..  :wub:

Don't you have pics of HGI and KSH together???

you're welcome..unfortunately i dont know who's that ahjummah hehe..maybe a staff?as for HGI and KSH's pic together im trying to find that too..*sigh*

The scene of KIM SOO HYUN’s “naughty” hand was revealed

LOL at this article... gosh at this time i want Gain to be single.lmao

I like these manips... ^^

92c219e0gw1dq97hqiwn9j.jpg

92c219e0gw1dq97jzltjxj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dq97j38xchj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dq97ifgrxij.jpg

92c219e0gw1dq97khxu0tj.jpg

HI @simply TY SO MUCH FOR THIS.EHEM IT SEEMS THAT OUR YOUNG LADY HERE IS DISAPPOINTED OF YJG BY SAYING THAT HE NEVER CONTACTED HER SINCE THEY'VE FINISHED THE FILMING OF TMTETS:D :D :D

but she 's really unfriendly to yeo jin goo dont know why

Nah, it's obvious that she's just playing around with him.

They seriously flirt on Twitter.

I went to backtrack this conversation of theirs with another friend on Twitter and their friend was saying how if they were to be in a relationship it would be a pity on KYJ and then YJG was saying how if he's like the only guy on earth worth dating or SOMETHING along those lines.

My memory is failing me.

KYJ was just acting coy and playing along the whole time, it's so cute.

@ elaiine user_popup.pngit really hurts me everytime there are some interviews of kyj that says she doesnt like yeo jin goo this is just my observation and it's weird how come as if she hates yjg i thought they were long time friends since they were little.and i saw them close and sweet bts during tmtets filming these are really contradicting.can anyone enlighten me.i'm just wishing someday that my favorite young couple will do the same as:wub:

KMY and YSA that is written on the article below ahehehe :D :D

and the article will become Yeo Jin Goo's Drunk Tweets to Kim Yoo Jung Reveals Their Secret Relationship instead of what is written below:D :D :D

Kim Moo Yeol's Drunk Tweets to Yoon Seung Ah Reveals Their Secret Relationship

by: Yoojiin on Feb 20, 2012 Flag as inappropriate

Actor Kim Moo Yeol's (30) tweets to "The Moon that Embraces The Sun"'s Yoon Seung Ah (29) are spreading like wildfire online. The actor, who was apparently under the influence of soju, sent a series of mentions to Yoon Seung Ah unintentionally making their relationship public. He actually meant to send her a direct message on Twitter.

He tweeted, "I keep thinking about you on this late hour and deep night while drinking. I want to hear your voice. I want to see your face. I've been wanting to call you, but I eventually didn't as I thought that you might be sleeping, I'm sending a message instead, again."

A few minutes later, he tweeted again, "You are a variable in my life, since I met you I always feel anxious about the next day, awkward and insecure. Kim Moo Yeol ,who was only a half, became whole thanks to you. Sweet dreams. I'm just blathering tonight. I miss you.This is what I've been wanting to say."

A representative of actress Yoon Seung Ah acknowledged that the two are indeed involved in a romantic relationship and stated, "They met last November. It's true that they are dating as they feel comfortable being around each other. They are getting to know each other." He then continued by saying, "Although they don't meet often because of their busy schedules, they keep in touch and call each other often."

Kim Moo Yeol, who wasn't himself that night, might have confused mentions and direct messages. Instead of sending a secret message to his loved one, he showed his love for her to the world.

Isn't that cute?

http://www.soompi.com/news/actor-kim-moo-yeols-drunk-tweets-to-the-moon-that-embraces-the-suns-yoon-seung-ah-makes-their-relationship-public

(function(b,d,c){if(!b.getElementById©){var a=b.createElement(d);a.type="text/javascript";a.id=c;a.src="http://static.image2play.com/i2p.publisher.js?appkey=r7fe8ha4f6O3fb8Ld56dqadbe127eaU8c8bZ3f48&extkey=b81518a5-0300-4ff0-9a21-92be8315c65c";b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(a);}})(document,"script","i2p-extension");

Nah, it's obvious that she's just playing around with him.

They seriously flirt on Twitter.

I went to backtrack this conversation of theirs with another friend on Twitter and their friend was saying how if they were to be in a relationship it would be a pity on KYJ and then YJG was saying how if he's like the only guy on earth worth dating or SOMETHING along those lines.

My memory is failing me.

KYJ was just acting coy and playing along the whole time, it's so cute.

o really?that is so cute of them to be honest as i've said i am addicted to these kids since il jimae they are also the reason why i have watched tmtets aside from being a kdrama addict originally.i followed them in twitter waaaaaaaaaaaa too bad i dunno korean language. i even made them a love team thread in another website for fun:wub:

haha its fanmade but it looks so real right?

Yep I actually think that it was some sort of amazing spoiler from mbc staff, but well now I remember how hard they are on us in this aspect :sweatingbullets:

I'm really surprise how the fanmade totally looks real!

Anyway thanks again for the pics and all the goodies so far, and of course your post, I love to read them ^_^

Guest koreanfan74

@ elaiine *quoted image*it really hurts me everytime there are some interviews of kyj that says she doesnt like yeo jin goo this is just my observation and it's weird how come as if she hates yjg i thought they were long time friends since they were little.and i saw them close and sweet bts during tmtets filming these are really contradicting.can anyone enlighten me.i'm just wishing someday that my favorite young couple will do the same as:wub:

KMY and YSA that is written on the article below ahehehe :D :D

and the article will become Yeo Jin Goo's Drunk Tweets to Kim Yoo Jung Reveals Their Secret Relationship instead of what is written below:D :D :D

Kim Moo Yeol's Drunk Tweets to Yoon Seung Ah Reveals Their Secret Relationship

by: Yoojiin on Feb 20, 2012 Flag as inappropriate

Actor Kim Moo Yeol's (30) tweets to "The Moon that Embraces The Sun"'s Yoon Seung Ah (29) are spreading like wildfire online. The actor, who was apparently under the influence of soju, sent a series of mentions to Yoon Seung Ah unintentionally making their relationship public. He actually meant to send her a direct message on Twitter.

He tweeted, "I keep thinking about you on this late hour and deep night while drinking. I want to hear your voice. I want to see your face. I've been wanting to call you, but I eventually didn't as I thought that you might be sleeping, I'm sending a message instead, again."

A few minutes later, he tweeted again, "You are a variable in my life, since I met you I always feel anxious about the next day, awkward and insecure. Kim Moo Yeol ,who was only a half, became whole thanks to you. Sweet dreams. I'm just blathering tonight. I miss you.This is what I've been wanting to say."

A representative of actress Yoon Seung Ah acknowledged that the two are indeed involved in a romantic relationship and stated, "They met last November. It's true that they are dating as they feel comfortable being around each other. They are getting to know each other." He then continued by saying, "Although they don't meet often because of their busy schedules, they keep in touch and call each other often."

Kim Moo Yeol, who wasn't himself that night, might have confused mentions and direct messages. Instead of sending a secret message to his loved one, he showed his love for her to the world.

Isn't that cute?

http://www.soompi.co...tionship-public

(function(b,d,c){if(!b.getElementById©){var a=b.createElement(d);a.type="text/javascript";a.id=c;a.src="http://static.image2play.com/i2p.publisher.js?appkey=r7fe8ha4f6O3fb8Ld56dqadbe127eaU8c8bZ3f48&extkey=b81518a5-0300-4ff0-9a21-92be8315c65c";b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(a);}})(document,"script","i2p-extension");

haha You know the teenagers always act like they dont really like or care about each other, or they might be unfriendly to each other. BUT I think they really like each other. Kim Yoo Jung always shows her disappointment when Jin Goo doesnt care about her. Miss the young casts so much haha :)

King 2 Hearts Debuts March 14 – TMTETS Is Not Extended

The promotion for the new drama series King 2 Hearts officially begins.

MBC officially launches the official website for the new Wednesday and Thursday drama series King 2 Hearts (directed by Lee Jae-gyoo and screenplay by Hong sisters) on February 20th, 2012.

On the website, a countdown timer of D-23 is displayed, indicating that March 14, 2012 will the day of the premiere of first episode. With the debut of King 2 Hearts on March 14, 2012, naturally the currently airing The Moon that Embraces the Sun will end at March 8, 2012 with 20 episodes, which means that the popular drama is not extended.

Meanwhile, the production company of King 2 Hearts, Kim Jong Hak Production published the stills of the script practicing, becoming discussion subject. On the day, the main actors Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Je Mun, Lee Yun Ji, Jo Jung Seok and others gathered to coordinate on acting.

During the script practice session that lasted more than 4 hours, the actors participated passionately, the atmosphere was cheerful.

credit: asian-drama.org

If they want to wrap it up in 6 episodes, I'm anticipating some serious action! Just hope they don't bungle it ! Hmm wonder when are we going to see what happens to MW and Yeom-- or was that hug in the bathroom , it? Another thing is... you think Yeom and Seol is ever going to happen? still got time to introduce love interest (believable ones) for YM or Woon? And do you guys think YM will revolt against the King? All in 6 more episodes??

So many questions! Cant wait to see my chona again! :)

King 2 Hearts Debuts March 14 – TMTETS Is Not Extended

The promotion for the new drama series King 2 Hearts officially begins.

MBC officially launches the official website for the new Wednesday and Thursday drama series King 2 Hearts (directed by Lee Jae-gyoo and screenplay by Hong sisters) on February 20th, 2012.

On the website, a countdown timer of D-23 is displayed, indicating that March 14, 2012 will the day of the premiere of first episode. With the debut of King 2 Hearts on March 14, 2012, naturally the currently airing The Moon that Embraces the Sun will end at March 8, 2012 with 20 episodes, which means that the popular drama is not extended.

Meanwhile, the production company of King 2 Hearts, Kim Jong Hak Production published the stills of the script practicing, becoming discussion subject. On the day, the main actors Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Je Mun, Lee Yun Ji, Jo Jung Seok and others gathered to coordinate on acting.

During the script practice session that lasted more than 4 hours, the actors participated passionately, the atmosphere was cheerful.

credit: asian-drama.org

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the NEWS! I'm actually a little sad but at the same time happy about this news, sad cuz we won't have 2 more extra weeks of MoonSun, but happy since it seems the next 6 episodes will be 100% action and good speed plotwise! (Let us hope Writter-nim and PD-nim won't disappoint us PRETTY PLEASE :unsure::sweatingbullets: )