[Drama 2012] Salaryman Cho Han Ji 샐러리맨 초한지

Admin

Rating of 7th and 8th episode are,

07--> Nationwide ---> 9.2 (8th)    Seoul-->  9.4 (9th)

08 ---> Nationwide --->12.6 (3rd)   Seoul-->14.5 (3rd)  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ha_rim_sam

:wub:THere are sooo many hallyu stars take them all just give me Yoo Bang i mean Lee Bum SOO thanks Rubie for the last pics you make my day. :wub::wub::wub:

this drama is so good it definitely deserves higher ratings, i can't wait to see episode 8 but i hope the drama doesn't turn about only the competition inside the company, i liked when YB had to clear his name on his on but i don't know exactly where the drama is going writing wise now that he's proved innocent.

I think this drama will have mini arcs within the bigger picture. I see the next part of the series focusing on Hang Woo trying to get his revenge on Yoo Bang.

I'm still loving this drama a lot. Back in episode 6, I loved the gym part when Hong Soo Hyun dressed up like that and every guy was staring at her.

Guest ha_rim_sam

this drama is so good it definitely deserves higher ratings, i can't wait to see episode 8 but i hope the drama doesn't turn about only the competition inside the company, i liked when YB had to clear his name on his on but i don't know exactly where the drama is going writing wise now that he's proved innocent.

Unpredictable that is SALARYMAN coming from GIANT team if you familiar with it got to expect there will be many conflict in one drama that is the writers fortee they two are very good weaving the plot and connected it all together packed with all the dark humour,drama,romance,action,melodrama.Yoo Bang seems easy to understand but as the the plot thickens they give us new layer everyday he is not as stupid as he being potrayed (LBS is soo good at that adapting to any character) Yoo BAng character is based on Liu Bang THe commoner who unites CHina and became the emperor i think you'll get the picture later on.This drama is sooo different from the mainstream drama especially pink rom.com style which usually willl rely only on certain issue and focus on it for the whole drama and since it has no preview for ep 9 next week getting hard to guess so need to watch it and focus because it requires to think rather than just watch it for fun.Whoaa i am getting serious sorry cannot help coz i am sooo crazy in love with SALARYMAN and ehem yoo bang!

January 25, 2012

History of the Salaryman: Episode 8

by HeadsNo2

hots8-00467-1.jpg

Ratings this week settled in at 12.8%, which isn’t too bad – though considering that its only big competition this week was MBC’s Light and Shadow, those ratings aren’t necessarily great, either. And with Dream High 2 airing next week, the chances for History of the Salaryman to become a ratings hit are slim. Ratings for this show have been uneven since the beginning – which is a bit strange, since most of the time we either see a steady (or massive) rise or decline. In this case, the ratings just sort of jump around week to week on a whim. The series high came during last week’s Episode 5 at 13.5%, though they dropped to 11.5% at Episode 6. And now we’re back at 12.8% – go figure.

I sincerely love this show for all its quirks and absurdities, which might be the very thing working against it as far as mainstream audiences go. I find myself wanting Salaryman to succeed all the more – precisely because it is such a breath of fresh air in the drama landscape. Either way, my fingers are crossed for next week. Let’s make some magic happen!

Read episode 8 recap at dramabeans.com

20120124_1327412291_16942700_1.jpg

PS12012500002.JPG

^ Not just with the 2 girls.. YooBang also has great chemistry with his supervisor :lol:

Guest ha_rim_sam

love to see Yoo Bang kicking richard simmons he just has that fiery hot tempered eyes that says 'you don't wanna mess with me' he is small in stature but look scarily good whenever he had to kick some people richard simmons no matter how many or big the opponent are. B)B)

I started this drama this week and I'm all caught up already.

I watched this mainly for Jeong Ryeo Won and MAN, Baek Yeo Chi is KILLING ME. Girl is fiesty and has really got some fire. Hahaha I love how all her cussing is actually beeped out. Too funny.

omg I am dying of laughter...I think that side effect is contagious.... :blink::rolleyes::w00t:

Wow lots of skin for both sexes to enjoy and Beep beep XXXX just fit perfectly for Twitter's rank worst city in the world...Brampton. I have not laugh like this for a while. Thank you.

Archived