[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello FD's!

Can I just say @shymaldita28, i love your insights and so admire your never ending will to contribute to this thread....@mywebfoot thanks for the video , don't you think he made sure he mentioned he is going to be a corporal soon? as if  trying to shout it out to one pretty lady out there to keep her promise made on national TV kkk....

Also if anyone knows how @lallinachan is doing please let us know. Been trying to see how she is.

@viyra, thanks for being here manning the thread like a loyal keeper. and to everyone who like me is braving the wait but is keeping  the faith ....remember we had a great time...and hopefully....the best is yet to come for us and for our DC . FIGHTING!

Guest ice308

Hmmm.. how did PJS know he's going to be promoted to Corporal already? Aren't promotions supposed to be a surprise or something? :-?
*senior officer jumps out of a hidden cabinet and says* SURPRISE! You're now a Corporal! *confettis flying*
Ok, probably not that dramatic..., they're not in a party after all :))
Anyhow.. PJS feeling lonely.. probably because all he sees are men! Just kidding! (or am I?) :)) The one who's talking is the workaholic person in him.. he needs to be doing something 24x7.. well, next year will come soon enough and maybe he'll sing right after he gets discharged or something.. :)) I think for this guy, the word "rest" is alien to him.. :)
But honestly, after watching that video, I kinda didn't like that he was talking about being Super Junior's Leader again.. :-?
If I could just talk to him, I'd want to tell him "Hey man, just concentrate on being Park Jung Soo for the rest of your army days and leave Leeteuk for a while.. we'll get to see him soon enough"... hmmm.. come to think of it, I can tweet him... though he probably won't understand what I said.. :)) maybe I should add "Learn English while you're at it." :)) :))
*Goes to twitter to tweet @special1004*
EDIT: 
Wow! I'm a page topper.. :D
1. I wish PJS will not show LT again until he gets discharged next year2. I wish PJS will have the guts to announce publicly if he's dating :D3. I wish no more secret dating for idols (oops, sorry it's not DC-related :)) )4. I wish for English Subs of Ugly Alert :D

Guest mywebfoot

@janpyo I agree ^.^ 
The thread of conversation is a little bizarre, if you listen to what he said. 

"I am doing well while serving as a soldier"[stuff about being in demand in army because he has experience]"I will work hard.... time will pass faster...."[looks at name tag]"In a few months I will be promoted from first rank private to Corporal""time is passing ...." [starts calculating time to 2014 release][talks about waiting to greet everyone as super Junior's leader again]"As much as you are anticipating and waiting for me, I miss you"[bashful laugh] "I am very lonely. I feel very lonely, and in times like this I'll work and be trained even harder until the day I can greet you again."[goes back to being serious and talks about 7th album and timing for release]

If he is just talking about working hard to make time pass faster so he can get back to Suju activities.... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE TALKING ABOUT BEING PROMOTED FOR?:))Also, the only time he smiled started at "I miss you..." and ended after "...lonely"
Which promotion is it exactly? This one of course:http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/news-121230-mbc-entertainment-award-popularity-awards-leeteuk-kang-sora-come-visit-me-kang-sora-ill-write-letters/
" “I will write to you soon. If you manage to become a Sergeant or Corporal, I ‘ll go visit you ,” replied Kang Sora which drew laughter from the audience."

My thought: Teukie-ah you sneaky double speak person - you're sending a video letter, aren't you?

@janpyo - my pleasure!  I may not be posting all the time but yes, I do come to police the thread.  Why do I always get this job?  In my other fandom (YongShin), I did the same thing.  Reason is:  I love my ships!  It would be such a waste if we lose a house that has been graciously built, decorated, and  filled with love to be taken  away - or -  be in foreclosure.  We wouldn't want that to happen.  So glad there are able moderators who take the time to visit and give us better alternatives than exchanging evil spits with the intruders.

So much for that - anyways - I am happy with articles coming out regarding Sora and her new drama and new leading man - and most of all, happy how they are interacting and how they consider or treat each other.  Im JooHwan is, of course, aware of that soldier  in the military, who gave Kang Sora the sweetest smack in the lips in the history of WGM before his enlistment.

Corporal Park JungSoo - don't be lonely.  There is a WGM TeukSora page in FaceBook wherein the admin is monitoring the number of days you'd be discharge from the military.  We are counting with her.  And don't worry about Kang Sora, she's behaving so well.  However, you should send her a message not  to worry too much about how you'll think while she's doing her drama - because she is beginning  to look like a stick - getting so skinny.

Thank you everyone for sharing some news, pics and anything else while we continue to wait.  Wait for what again?  Ahh - yes, that thing!!  :)) :))

@shymaldita28 - love your post!

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
Just want to greet u Happy Dimple Day to all**
969657_10200866866625447_194486350_n.jpg
Don't be Lonely JungSu-ya your Soraya will surely visit u!! kkkk

Guest smileagain2012

BMz_fuDCEAEjN6I.jpg:large

LeeTeuk >>  I am 30 years old now
You know what I did after my feeling of loneliness and emptiness
I decided to get married and became a mother of beautiful children .... Fill my life

Now in a period of courtship with love
I will get married after the month of Ramadan

You two are the reason for me to smile again

Can you do like me to forget loneliness  ????

God open your heart to Islam

:x :)>-

Guest kulot

Happy Sunday to all**
Just want to share to share this..kkk
i made this for fun because i missed our Lovely Couple..

Fellow FDs - I forgot to mention I am one of those who can't help but argue with some intruders - so - aside from policing the others, I was policing myself too.  I promise not to do it again - as long as intruders don't come back!

@smileagain2012 - awww!  that was so sweet of you to get your inspiration from our Dimple Couple!  Like what we always say to LT/PJS and Kang Sora - hwaiting!!  May you have a blessed marriage.

infinite man in love

i saw some sign in leeteuk

I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like beforeAll of the melodramas in the world seem like my storyI try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearanceI’m acquiring the bitter taste of coffee (leeteuk try to drink americano in airport scene)

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatientI imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your sideThere’s always so much he wants to do for you (in his last letter to kang sora, he want to make her happy)When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to youWith just one expectation, your heartWhen I’m in love

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops (his cheeks get redder when he meet kang sora in episode 1)I’m only looking at you as I’m on my wayMy confession gushes out as if I’ve been crazily runningWhen a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain oneHe gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have

Like a young child, I keep laughing for no reasonI control myself by saying that I’m different from others

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your sideThere’s always so much he wants to do for youWhen I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to youWith just one expectation, your heartWhen I’m in love

I can’t escape because I’m in too deepThe letters in my book are dancing as they form your nameAs if you’re the main character of the movie, as if you’re the moon in the sky, I keep seeing youI draw you out every day – my heart will rest only when you come into my armsI’ll be your resting place that will never cool down

Look carefully – if you feel this, that means he’s fallen for youIf someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notice it

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your sideThere’s always so much he wants to do for youWhen I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to youWith just one expectation, your heartWhen I’m in love

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in loveWhen I’m in love, when I have fallen for you

Guest noona1430269773

@lea2u woah...I hv the same view abt the song and pjs...love it.has anybody make teukso mv using the song?

Guest noona1430269773

i've made this and keep it for my personal view,since @lea2u mentioned about the song and relate it with teukso i decided to share here, actually i'm bit shy to share because the mv created by a  very basic software plus  i'm not good in fanmade mv making. i'm looking forward for a better version by FDs. For now, i hope Fds will enjoy this basic version.

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
just want to share my FMV of JungSora, titled: God Give Me You by: Bryan White

Lyrics:
For all the times I felt cheated, I complained
You know how I love to complain
For all the wrongs I repeated, though I was to blame
I still cursed that rain
I didn't have a prayer, didn't have a clue
Then out of the blue

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

For all the times I wore my self pity like a favorite shirt
All wrapped up in that hurt
For every glass I saw, I saw half empty
Now it overflows like a river through my soul
From every doubt I had, I'm finally free
I truly believe

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

Guest uilala

Anyeong fellow FD'S!!!
dimple hug for everyone! happy day  :-* i wanna special thank today @kulot, @noona, @lea2u, @alvingoodgirl GUmawo!!!your songs and mv made me feel so happy to see the dimple couple again and i feel like every song suits them! i miss them but i feel happy that i wanna watch wgm again for the n'th time now! i really hope for them to date and be happy!!