[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest sleepiesheep

It's my first time ever to join a forums because I want to share the excited news that I just find out. 
Just re-watched WGM of dimple couple. Interested as the first time. Is it only me? Why am I always feel that there is some mysterious chemistry between Teukso couple. Due to my curiousness, I use their name and date of birth for the Asian horoscope. Guess what? The result turn out they are wonderful pair ^v^. 
"The male pig loves his wife's liveliness and romance, while the female horse adores her husband's tenacity and warm heart." 
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/compatibility-test.htm?u1=Park%20So-Jung%20&u2=Kang%20Sora&d1=1983-07-1&d2=1990-02-18

Also, the Tarot card result said they are best match. Just wondering would there be any other couple (in WGM) besides Teukso that have this perfect match result?

Guest ice308

Hello to lurkers, newbies & oldies! :-h
PJS hosting shows left & right.. seems he's still the MC even in the army.. the only thing different is he wears his beret and army greens. :)) Anyway, he still looks good and his face, even without makeup is really nice. :-bd

Re: the white watch, same opinion as @viyra.. somebody eating her words now? :))
Hope somebody or some team subs Ugly Alert.. looks promising. ;)
Bye for now & hope we get another hint within the next few days.. :D
\m/ \m/ \m/

Guest huey

pic pic pic 
tumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io6_500.pngtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io1_500.jpgtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io3_500.jpgtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io5_500.jpgtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io4_500.jpgtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io2_500.pngtumblr_mmgxf25z3t1rgox4io7_500.png

Kang Sora at Ugly Alert pics on location posted in baidu cre to owner as tag ^^

@kaiskloset >> sorry dear, i still on mute mode LOL

Guest mayza11

i re-watch episode 25..
i found something again, kekeke..
i think sora just gave 3 coupuns, but when i see it carefully.. it's not just 3 coupuns but 5 coupuns..
why mbc didn't show another coupons..
:-/

mayza11 said: i re-watch episode 25..
i think sora just gave 3 coupuns, but when i see it carefully.. it's not just 3 coupuns but 5 coupuns..

Guest mayza11

viyra said: mayza11 said: i re-watch episode 25..

hello fd....... :D

I know baeksang award already held in busan but why no news about uri sora attending the award????? :-?

I remember last year when sora won best popularity actress with jang geun suk ;))

Is it uri sora not invited?but her movies MY PAVAROTTI get a box office in korea?I don't understand ~X(

Guest kimberlyanuran

photo.php?fbid=651701791522712&set=o.147what do you think dc lovers, the same wedding studio on our dimple couple right?..    :-O

Guest lolowaw

At first I have doubt that sora's bracelet is the same of Lt's bracelet, but after this picture I swear it's the same bracelets it is from Ltimage
Black and white pearls , Both bracelets there is white bead on the black side-grains, and  black bead on the white side-grains
tumblr_mbq567z1nc1rcsj9no3_r1_250.jpg?w=
SUPER JUNIOR イトゥク、カン・ソラの“熱々”キャンプ
tumblr_mbq567z1NC1rcsj9no1_r1_500.jpg

I have a question sora wears two pearl necklaces one big beads and the other small beadsIn two different images Sora wearing bracelets of pearls one small beads and the other big beads but didn't sora's necklaces look similar with her bracelets in the pictures and also is similar to Lt bracelets ,but are they Set ?! :-?

@lolowaw thanks..your posting very insightful...actually I doubt in all kind of couple thing..I doubt and dont want believe almost all couple things sign..but I start to believe it

:-bd

I just watched WGM eps 6 when teukso visit leeteuk junior high school

and there is something when teukso went to class and junior gave a Question When do you kiss her? ;)

That's made sora shy but i never imagine when teuki said 'we haven't held hands yet,kiss maybe later'and sora make sound 'eh....'like are you serius teuki,we just made a couple eps and you planning kiss me :-*

Of course from the beginning teuki really attracted with sora but we just can see he kiss her in the last eps :))

Naughty park jung soo :-h

Guest kulot

id="watch-headline-title"130508 Demaclub Update - Leeteuk singing 무조건 "Unconditional"

http://youtu.be/0nprP3pWHEw

i really hope i can find english lyrics for  this song:((

Kang Sora Drama Update!!

[NEWS Trans] Title ~ 'Ugly Alert', Kang Sora "I'm happy with the career woman role"

Kang Sora shared her thoughts on the upcoming first broadcast of 'Ugly Alert'.

On 9th May, Kang Sora stated that she was totally hooked with the SBS new daily drama 'Ugly Alert' (script written by Jung Ji Woo, directed by Shin Yoon Seop).

Na Do Hee, the character she plays in the drama is a head of planning team of a clothing company and even though she is somewhat a person who born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she is not that kind of woman who would just make use of her rich upbringing.

For someone who believes that one's power can only be achieved by one's true self, she has been working like a workaholic more than anyone else and had a quick promotion. And to prove her worth to the company, she decided to own a store at Dongdaemun separately. The reason is because the company is her grandfather's business in the first place and it has grown into present SY Apparel.

She is a character full of ambition in the way she chose to walk the same self-made path that her grandfather had taken to bring up the company into a global brand.

"I have always been yearning for a great woman role. Since I like a character of someone who leads and is independent rather than the role of a woman who expects and relies on others to make it in life, I always talk about wanting to do career woman role every time I have interview session. So I'm really happy to get to play for the greatest role of all the career woman role there is," said Kang Sora about her character.

Also "Every character made by the scriptwriter Jung Ji Woo has twofoldness/ambivalence element to it. If the character has a bright side, there will also be a dark side to it. Each of the different side which has been kept hidden deeply inside the character makes it's charm comes alive. And it's a character of a rich person (laughs), it's my first time to play such role, and moreover I only got to play the roles of someone who had one-sided love before but this time I'm the one who receive love so I like it." said Kang Sora showing her immense liking to the character itself.

According to the production official of 'Ugly Alert', "Even though Kang Sora is a young actress, through her steady acting ability, she can make the character's appeal comes alive with her very best effort. It looks like that she's having fun while acting," stated the official as a favorable review about Kang Sora's acting attitude.

Kang Sora's charm will shine the SBS new daily drama 'Ugly Alert' which it's first broadcast will be on Monday, 20th May at 7.20pm.

179448_433619900066928_33815727_n.jpg
**Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19
**Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=13680535035087610

cr: WGM Leeteuk Sora

Miss U all Pretty FD's!!

Guest najwa85

kulot

said:

id="watch-headline-title"

[size=2]

130508 Demaclub Update - Leeteuk singing 무조건 "Unconditional"

[/size]

*video*

i really hope i can find english lyrics for  this song:((

Kang Sora Drama Update!!

Miss U all Pretty FD's!!

Guest lolowaw

@tweetiaa @kika8 @kirane @ozzy @josan Where are you dear guys I miss you so much, and I miss your print in this thread ......I hope that you will be happy and healthy ,really you do not go out of my mind I hope to not be problems with you .Members of this thread my sisters wish you health, peace, thank God you're fine.
For new members nice to meet you in this imaginary house.@lummy dear,It is a great pleasure that I saved your faith , always my basic point of the analysis and connecting the information and facts is to increase faith , and deepen it But with fact not fake,and this is the point of all FDC in this thread, truly all of you creators and handsome. \:D/@noonanana of course,& I dedicate this print to someone,i say Do someone have any doubt after that? I hope someone does not hurt this time and you dear FD knows who I mean;)@nhoevia  In fact, it wasn't my eagle eyes  :( but the credit to my glasses :-B   hhhhhhhh =))