[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

tumblr_mm99c1nUII1rg1zz9o1_500.png

pic cr sepia

Sora's role in  daily drama revealedvia kpopstarz

What exactly is family? A new drama explains that the people who help and support you can become your family and they may do a better job than the people who raised you. When your real family’s choices make your life difficult, sometimes friends can give you a new chance. And sometimes giving someone else a chance can change your life for the better.

That’s the story of the upcoming drama, “Ugly Alert.” The hero is Gong Joon Su, a man who has had a rough life and early on had to fend for himself. He takes the blame for a murder his younger sibling commits and serves time in prison. There he learns to sew and acquires a trade.

With his newly acquired skills Gong Joon Su, played by Im Joo Hwan, goes to work for Na Do Hee at a fashion company. Na Do Hee, played by Kang So Ra, has inherited her job because her grandfather built the company. But even though she inherited her position, she is serious about doing a good job and is something of a workaholic.

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"765528951.png?1367564364
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

cr @BaechuTeuk

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Leeteuk headlines Demaclub update  id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"on Program "My Son is Going to Army"  preview

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;" picspamming PJS in Demaclub id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;""My Son is Going to Army"   id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"program previewtumblr_mm9f2kS57s1rg1zz9o1_500.png
tumblr_mm9f2kS57s1rg1zz9o2_250.pngtumblr_mm9f2kS57s1rg1zz9o3_250.pngtumblr_mm9f2kS57s1rg1zz9o5_500.png

Guest aelene

just re-watched our DC's WGM episode 26, when they had their wedding photo shoot..at the mini wedding ceremony,just before Sora realized that her parents did come to the photo shoot, PJS was saying this :"Next time we should invite people and have... (note: i watched Kshonow's subbed vid)"
so i'm wondering what exactly he wanted to say.."Next time we should invite people.." sounds very much like he was planning a real wedding ceremony right?i'm sure FDs have talked about this before, but i really want to restart this topic..i'm building up my own imaginations here in my head, but i also want to know yours..
ah, when PJS kissed Sora's forehead for the first time..i replayed it like for the thousandth time already.. when i watched it, i can feel his sincerity.. the way he treated Sora, he was always sincere and genuine (just like what he confessed)..awwh i'm blushing here :\">
____________________________________________________________ miki10 said: Sora's new Twitter AVA:
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Hope Leeteuk would change his ava too :)

BJavEHpCEAE9V7e.jpg:large
Jung su did a V sign.
Jungsu said his mom is here! (in the venue of counsulatory train)
Then Jungsu said "and my girlfriend is here too." (I really thought it was sora when I read this)Sangchu "girlfriend?"Jungsu "(points to fans) see all of them? kkkkk"soldiers "boooo"
Cr. NKsub

Guest yana7576

@miki10 posts Sora's new Twitter AVA:

Hope Leeteuk would change his ava too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yippo! Yippo! =P~

Guest sachixia

Found this on Facebook and just want to share it here  :)

935681_10201055805899976_1328539906_n.jp

Teuk A with white clock watch. ♥ Sora A with white Pearl bracelet. 
Most noticeable.
Dimple_Couple F.5.REVER JungSora 

:x :x :x
All Credits go to NuJe Sung  ^:)^  ^:)^
EDIT!!
In my interpretation, the bracelet and the watch would be their couple item for the week or so since both are white.. kekeke~  :D:D and I was wondering why did Jungsoo ssi change his watch when in my opinion the black watch looks better with his army uniform?

Guest aelene

sachixia

said:

Most noticeable.

sachixia said: Found this on Facebook and just want to share it here  :)

Most noticeable.

Guest sachixia

tienvo2 said: sachixia said: Found this on Facebook and just want to share it here  :)

Most noticeable.