[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lazyme2day, ya! how'd you know i'm lurking? hehe.. sorry for not able to post and contribute much lately. so much work on my desk and i just came back from my holiday too. i only able to join fellow fds to spazz in twitter land (when are you going to create an twitter acct dear?) and update my blog. i have to read a few pages back to know what happened. the thread seems to moved a lot lately :) oh btw, the coming back of your comic strips. its hillarious as always! love it to bit! heeee.. ermmm, i knew about fds, fdd, and fddd, but since when we have fdda? an academy? for real? ahahaha.. fds surely creative in everything! who's the principal? teukie? hehe
@k_craze, @mywebfoot, @dee - im no fortuneteller but those fanfic that i wrote are my sincere hope and wish towards both of them. i hope sora could be somebody and internationally recognize because i think she got the potential ;)
anyway, happy to see a few of fds came back to this thread. welcome back @lallinachan and @hanyi. hope to see both of you often ;) and to new fds, welcome to this lovely thread!! :)

Guest felv1329

its really hilarious to see the video on MCD, on the end there some strange thing on that video, is that possible to wear a hat on indoor/ inside building? hmm my delusional mode say that was sora who wear a hat or a white hat, sorry if my english bad

hmm that because the hat was similiar with the hat that she use on nami island kkk~ this just im thinking

Guest lallinachan

rizkyuhae said: mywebfoot said: k_craze said:

sorry to cut your post.

I think some of us had a theory that Kangin stripped LT during the show cause Sora was there too. Looking at the schedule that @lallinachan posted, I think that theory is highly possible.

Guest lallinachan

sorry for the double post^^;;
@witeku @33ru_mieru @janpyo and all FD: hello! I'm so glad to have you here in this thread again^^ and I'm happy to see new teuksora shippers ;)

Strong rumor said that our LT will go for his enlistment on September 13, so this is make sense that our DC just have 2 or 3 more episode, next week on September 01 (for the camping scene), September 8 (maybe episode will show that they filming last week, and I hope this is not their last episode) and September 16 (maybe it will be enlistment episode). I think that's why MBC start with 2 new couples this week..

first off - I want to say I am so happy to see my JoongBo family in this thread - one of the big supporters of JoongBo/Ssangchu thread @jobibee!!  Don't worry about the ALL CAPS thingy - just like at Ssangchu/JoongBo thread, we are making our statements here - FOR REAL!!  Glad to finally see you post here!  Seems like we are all over the place - FB, soompi, Bubblezzangs, etc.  BTW, love all the gifs - really, our nampyeon has come a long way - his hands are now all over the place (or should I say - all over Sora); and not to exclude our wifey - who has become equally wolfy!

And yes, no matter what and no matter who wants to destroy us - we should all stand side by side - and continue showing our love and support for Dimple Couple.  The same way I haven't given up on Ssangchu/Joongbo even after over 4 years, I am not giving up on TeukSora!  HWAITING to Dimple Couple and SEGYERO to Ssangchu!!

BTW - I wonder where that rumor is coming from. Normally it is LeeTeuk who wants to start a rumor with his twits.  I will believe if LeeTeuk announces it himself.  Thank you for the info though @dee15.

@viyra I read it at Facebook page for WGM Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora. I know that there are no official rumor, but this rumor is goes around the ELF (since my niece are ELF also, they said that their leader will go army on the second week of September).. I am not sure either though, but seems is a little bit possible because LT won't join the SM concert here, on September 22.

k_craze said: mywebfoot said: @k_craze LOL. Ahjumma fantasies are out of control.... :P Yes, I saw @witeku's fanfic that mentioned that (which are beautiful, btw!). Instead of wishful thinking I like to think of it as speaking blessings on them. Which is why I like the tradition of Good wishes for page toppers. For those FDs that weren't around yet during the strike, I can say that those page toppers were one way that kept all of us going when there were no new episodes to 'feed' us. Looking back, maybe it was good training, huh? Like a trial run for Teukie's enlistment.

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze yes. If you hit the top of a new page, just edit the post and add a couple of wishes/good thoughts for the DC. It's fun!
@lallinachan I tried to resist setting off an investigation but my mind does not bend into the 4th dimension! Some puzzling things for this incredibly long day known as 12th July 2012: they film in the morning wearing the colourful jackets, but they encore (when?) in dark suits with skinny ties. Teukie dates his wife, according to Sora's schedule from 12-6 pm, but he is blonde in the morning and brunette in the evening. Did she do his hair as well as paint his nails!!? The backstage interview clock says 2.40...am? pm? How can that be? :-?? :-?

Guest k_craze

@jobibee welcome to our home, so glad you FINALLY post.  I love all your posts on Joongbo and I hope you can contribute more here. No problem with CAPS, I love everything BOLD, ITALIC and UNDERSCORE if they are written in good nature.

Even though I am having rollercoaster emotion lately due to the pending end, I am all prepared to guard this house until their official announcement.

@playkbd welcome too. Glad you love our Dimples too.

mywebfoot said: @k_craze yes. If you hit the top of a new page, just edit the post and add a couple of wishes/good thoughts for the DC. It's fun!
@lallinachan I tried to resist setting off an investigation but my mind does not bend into the 4th dimension! Some puzzling things for this incredibly long day known as 12th July 2012: they film in the morning wearing the colourful jackets, but they encore (when?) in dark suits with skinny ties. Teukie dates his wife, according to Sora's schedule from 12-6 pm, but he is blonde in the morning and brunette in the evening. Did she do his hair as well as paint his nails!!? The backstage interview clock says 2.40...am? pm? How can that be? :-?? :-?

Guest ice308

Hello to everyone..  :-h 
Was able to watch the livestream of last Saturday's episode while waiting in line at the check-in counter of Hongkong International Airport. Thankfully they had a very fast wifi. :D Anyway, I had a big smile on my face the whole time I was watching even though I didn't understand a word they were saying. Their actions really spoke louder than their words. :D Even though their episode was short, it was still sweet. Their skinship was so natural and I especially liked the part where Sora hugged LT while he was carrying her.. :D I also cheered her when she pushed back LT when they were nearing the lifeguard because I would have totally done the same thing if I was in her position.. and of course, I liked that LT was doing everything he can to pacify her. :D I also liked it when LT showed his picture to Sora and she took the phone as if she has all the right in the world to do so.. Like "this is my man's phone" :D 
One thing missing in the episode though were the backroom interviews. I would have liked to know how Leeteuk felt while Sora was putting oil on his arms (although his smile said it all :D) and while carrying her and of course when he showed her his abs. :D  
I do hope this Saturday's DC episode is longer than the previous ones especially since LT's enlistment is getting nearer. I hope MBC will be considerate enough. :)
PS: Thank you for posting all the articles, videos, the GIFs, the comic strips.. they were all nice! :-bd

Guest xoxohappie

viyra said:

the one thing that saddens me a bit about this couple is, Sora was never introduced to LT's family.  But I will still wait - that might happen.  And I shouldn't be expecting too much as our Ssangchu didn't have that either (although KHJ spoke to HB mother on the phone - equipped with so many bows while talking to her.

@xoxohappie - I think it was in December or sometime before the end of November when they aired the last episode.  KHJ's words still in my mind - how HB made a difference in his life.  And I am sure LT feels the same way with Kang Sora, and vice versa.

Well, like everyone said, time is DC's worst enemy - it's always against them - and to add the strike - 4 months - that led to our nampyeon being so jealous of his dongsaeng. 

...and don't worry about our DC obssession - as long as the vids are available, they will always be in our memories; it's been over 4 years and I still watch Ssangchu episodes; we just have to keep our faith. 

I was actually watching a while ago the first time DC met - and it made me realize how far these two have gone from the first time they met up to now when they were flirting at the pool.  And my poor SungMin had to witness all that skinship and sweetness.  I was looking at SM's movements as LT was carrying SR and seems like his arms are all ready to help SR - SM can tell his hyung was planning on something.  But, these two - they will do anything just to do some skinship - or skinnyship - because they seem to be crawling on each other's skins already.

@ice308 - they haven't been doing back interviews lately; the last time was when LT got a kiss.  What irritates me most is they spend so much backroom interviews with the new couple.  With the news spreading about a new couple again, what will happen to our DC?  DC haven't even mentioned about LT going to the army soon; I wish they would discuss that so that we can at least know where they are at when they separate. 

anyway, anyway, anyway - hands on the waist, arms around the neck - both arms - and even held it tightly - husband could feel some choking but he was all smiles - offering shirt to wipe eyes - FOOT TICKLING - lotion application - foot on the lap - arm around the shoulder while taking picture - and - holding hands while driving. 

next episode - laying at the hammock - until it gets dark!! ;);)

Guest k_craze

anyway, anyway, anyway - hands on the waist, arms around the neck - both arms - and even held it tightly - husband could feel some choking but he was all smiles - offering shirt to wipe eyes - FOOT TICKLING - lotion application - foot on the lap - arm around the shoulder while taking picture - and - holding hands while driving. 

@viyra

With all these actions, and some still said they are just doing for show or just friends 8-|

k_craze said:

@viyra

With all these actions, and some still said they are just doing for show or just friends 8-|

Guest felv1329

i found this...

http://via.me/-4j216dc

actually this pic i found when watch Dream high 2 Sora Doing Double V sign

actually because im new here i dont know to post a picture. sorry