Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Mama @mdnora ..I am coming ..he he ..

mdnora

said:

credit LINK

Q: It must be partly because you are very good to your fans which is why they are unwavering in their support.  Mr. X [Korean actor] has already proposed to Miss Y [Chinese actress].  Have you considered finding a Chinese girlfriend?

A: Actually if the opportunity arises, I’m perfectly willing to fall in love with a Chinese girl.  I prefer a girl of good character – kind, considerate, and encouraging to a man which will make me feel gratified.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrity Abuse: Should Hallyu Stars Be Held To Higher Standards Than ...

KDramaStars - Aug 26, 2014

The closest case to compare it to might be actor Park Shi Hoo's 2013 date rape scandal. The allegations damaged his career even though the charges were eventually dropped. He has not worked in Korea since the charges were made early in 2013.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34673/20140826/celebrity-abuse-should-hallyu-stars-be-held-to-higher-standards-than-hollywood-stars.htm

2011 KBS Drama Awards in Japan

December 2011 was when PSH’s career reached a high point with winning 3 awards at the KBS Drama Awards – Top Excellence, Actor /  Popularity Award / Best Couple (with Moon Chae Won).

http://parksihoo4u.com/2014/09/03/2011-kbs-drama-awards-in-japan/

'Grandpas Over Flowers' To Be Remade As American Variety Show

KDramaStars - Sep 3, 2014

CBS has agreed to produce a remake of the medical k-drama "Good Doctor," which starred Joo Won and Moon Chae Won. The adaptation will be co-produced by actor Daniel Dae Kim's production company 3AD, a subsidiary of CBS. Kim starred in "Lost" and ...

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35692/20140903/grandpas-over-flowers-to-be-remade-as-american-variety-show.htm

credit LINK

Park Shi Hoo Chan Chinese women are female man

With the drama "successor" and "from the stars you" hit, "New Korean Wave" in China is unstoppable, as the vanguard of the most representative Korean, Park Shi Hoo had with "Glory," "Princess Man" and other Drama has a lot of fans in China, becoming the budding Korean male god一枚. The day before yesterday (the 15th), he was at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport after the plane, the airport has hundreds of fans waiting for pick-up, the fans from the elderly to children of varying ages, visible smoke powder force Pak Obama is not general. aaa

At the press conference, PSH was interviewed with the three women on the production team of "Scent" -. The producer, the director, and the scriptwriter He praised Chinese women for being especially terrific, not like Korean women who all stay at home after . getting married "They are all 'manly women'" - meaning "women who can do everything men can do, and more".

The press conference, when asked by Park Shi Hoo spouse, revealing a shy smile, said, "The first impression is very important, both to future girlfriend decent manners, yet lovely and lively, intimate best girlfriend." Day and three female respondents creative together, Park Shi Hoo timely manner Chan Chinese women particularly severe, unlike the South Korean women have to stay at home after marriage, "all female man," I do not know the female fans listened idol praise, will not want to..

Lee Seung Gi Remembers His Old Self Through ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik

Lee Seung Gi Remembers His Old Self Through ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik

lovelymorning September 7, 20141

In a recent interview with Star News, Lee Seung Gi recollected back to when he first attempted other challenges other than singing. Back in 2006 he had his first acting gig in the KBS drama “The Infamous Chil Sisters.” Later in 2009, he got his first lead role in SBS’s “Shining Inheritance,” which got him three awards at the year-end ceremony. At the time, he also had a steady presence on KBS’s va.

Lee Seung Gi Talks About His Experience with His First Movie, Where He Reunites with Moon Chae Won

Lee Seung Gi Talks About His Experience with His First Movie, Where He Reunites with Moon ...

lovelymorning September 8, 2014Ten years into his debut, Lee Seung Gi recently did an interview with Star News to talk about his past, present, and future career. One of the questions he was asked had to do with how he felt about embracing his 10 year anniversary—“already” 10 years versus “only” 10 years. Lee Seung Gi replied, “I think I view it more with the thought of ‘It’s only been 10 years?’ When I first debuted, my senior...

And from http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/08/lee-seung-gi-talks-about-his-experience-with-his-first-movie-where-he-reunites-with-moon-chae-won/, excerpt :

Moon Chae Won, who also participated in this prior interview, added, “I liked the fact that this was the kind of a love story that anyone could have also experienced. There are also humor and entertainment, as well as warmth and realism. I hope that this will be an opportunity to show another side of actress Moon Chae Won to the viewers.”

credit LINK class="content-title"K-Drama Land Couples Up…Again: 2014′s Couple Reunions  

Lee Seung Ki and Moon Chae Won - Brilliant Legacy

Lee Seung Ki and Moon Chae Won

Then: “Brilliant Legacy.” Sun Woo Hwan (Lee Seung Ki) and Yoo Seung Mi (Moon Chae Won) are long-time best friends, with Seung Mi hoping it will be become something more.

Now: “Today’s Love” (Film). Junsu (Lee Seung Ki) is a man who always fails in relationships. Hyun Woo (Moon Chae Won) is a witty meteorologist.

No more unrequited love: Moon Chae Won is another supporting actress who has come into her own and has her fair share of leading characters since her turn in “Brilliant Legacy.” Though it is not directly an OTP reunion—their characters were merely friends in the drama, it would be fun to see how the two former co-stars will fare in their chemistry given roles that fall in love with each other.

Archived