Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

credit to uploader

credit LINK ......

PSH also revealed Chen Ran is his ideal type.  He says he places great importance on first impressions and he likes lovely girls that he feels are compatible.  His collaboration with Chen Ran in “Scent” was very pleasant.  Chen Ran’s character Zhu Li on the outside is a tough professional, but at heart she is a dreaming princess, and Chen Ran’s character is also like that.  PSH confesses he likes this type of lovely girls.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fazayo glad you like the song

credit to the uploader

credit LINK ..........NetEase Entertainment: You also worked with many female artists in South Korea, which one do you like most?

Park Si Hoo:: I came to like all the favorite female artists, I can’t just pick one. (Moon Geun Young?) Moon Geun Young and I are good friends, but I'm afraid if I only said one, others will be jealous, ha ha.~~^^

NetEase Entertainment:: Are these people your ideal type of ladies? How do you want your the other half to look like?

Park Shi Hoo:: It's a secret Oh,^^ can not share with others. 

credit article LINK .... excerpt

Review:

Warning: This is not a comedy romance type of drama so make sure to equip yourself with (lots of) tissues.

Out of all characters, my favourite would Se Ryeong. She is exactly my type of heroine. Bold, firm, kind and smart. What I admire most is her bravery. She is brave enough to oppose her father, the evil and ruthless king, for all his evil deeds. I guess she loves her father too, no matter how evil he is, by trying to stop him from being more evil(but eventually she fails). She is smart too, to be constantly using her title as 'the eldest daughter of SuYang' because she knows she is the apple of her father's eyes. No one dares to oppose her because opposing her means opposing her father.

The most memorable and heartbreaking death scene would be Jong's. Jong and princess Gyeong Hye both wed after an unexpected twist of fate but as time passes, the love and trust between them begin to grow little by little, stronger and stronger.

I really love the acting of both main actor and actress. Chae Won was literally seen crying in almost all episodes(except the first few, of course) and I wonder how she did it. Poor girl....her eyes must have been swollen. As for Shi Hoo, I'm in awe at how his small eyes could deliver various expressions of anger, love, hate and revenge, all at the same time. All I can say is both of them are awesome!

Archived