Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon Chae-won eyes rom-com movie next by javabeans | February 13, 2014 | 54 Comments Moon Chae-won has not done a lot of rom-coms in her career, instead finding success with more dramatic projects, many of which I really enjoyed like the thrilling romance sageuk The Princess’s Man, the heart-pounding action sageuk Bow: The Ultimate Weapon, and romance melodrama Nice Guy. Be that as it may, I’m really happy to... More » Tags: Moon Chae-won   moonchaewon_136.jpg

credit LINK

20120721232016_500abaa0ad9ff_1.jpg

Moon Chae Won explains about her chic and cold image

Moon Chae Won talked about her cold look.

On 21st, Moon Chae Won appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.

As the reporter asked her about her chic and cold look, she said, "I don't really look that cold."

She continued that she really doesn't getting all dressed up with full makeups and she confessed that she always enjoyseating a lot on the day before her advertisement shooting.

/Reporting by Son Jin-Ah en@starnnews.com

Loong time didn;t able to come here ...need to read a lot of thing ..
Mama @Mdnora how are you ..?
Look like it still hard time for him ..at Korea ..but at least he already move on with other choices..Just like people say .."when one door close the others will open", 

mdnora said:

credit to soompi

jun2yng March 7, 2014

Actor park shi hoo has gotten caught up in a 300 million won (approx. $283,000 USD) lawsuit.

On March 7, at a Seoul district court, one Hallyu contents company “A,”

From this : http://parksihoo4u.com/2014/03/18/k-media-report-on-psh-auto-show-news/
Park Si Hoo at auto show in China … crowds flocked to site “eye-catching”

Excerpt : 
On March 15, a whopping 180,000 people visited the exhibition site.  When Park Si Hoo appeared at a booth, so many fans flocked there that the event almost had to be canceled, according to the organizers.

news20140317_1395015957_28136800_1
news20140317_1395016142_43904600_1
g14    

I like the banner.... New thinking..New possibility 

Archived