Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST FOR FUUUUNNNN....
These two people look like have similar  wardrobe style .a bit strange in color combination, but surprisingly..look good on them
MCW from GD ..and PSH ..don't know, but I think not to long, since this this kind of T-shirt just become a trend lately..

http://news.nate.com/view/20130819n03998

AND ..REMEMBER THIS PICTURE ...MCW from NG and PSH from photoshoot at Baliimage

credit LINK

Park Si Hoo’s Hiatus and Return To Korea

Tuesday October 1, 2013 at 15:39pm

Park Si Hoo  will return to Korea this October. Even though the actor has received many role offers, he has decided to keep his comeback postponed until early next year.

A representative from his agency stated, He will resume his career activities at some point but not right now. He received requests to be in films and dramas. Although he is keeping a low profile in Korea, he is receiving a lot of attention overseas.

He has been living in California, visiting friends and relaxing while the fallout of the legal problems die down. The only activity he has done was a single photo shoot, which was scheduled several months in advance. The agency stated, ”The photo shoot was for a contract he signed before all this happened so he had to fulfill his promise,”

These photos will be released in Japan only.

In February of this year, a trainee known as “A” charged the actor with sexual assault. He counter-sued the actress for defamation, along with his former manager for conspiring with her. Hwang too filed a suit against the actor.

Come May, the actress dropped the charges, and the indictment was withdrawn. With her charges dropped, Park dropped the charges against his former manager, and asked him to do the same. Hwang insisted on getting a personal apology from the actor, and after mediation, they reached a mutual agreement.

After the charges were cleared, Park Si Hoo reassured fans that he indeed would be back. He wrote, I can’t promise when it will be. But I promise to come back as a stronger, more solid, and more mature actor.

His agency has said that “he is doing well and is optimistic about the future.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "I Wanna Love You Forever
credit to : pherx4?

MCW at wrap up party of good doctor on Oct 8, she is so beautiful and shiny..
Credit : DC MCW
Well congratulation for finishing GD. In term of rating GD beat NG and it had close average rating with TPM, but TPM still got highest rating at some episode. Now we just wait for the award.Will it also be able to grab a lot of award? Hope so..especially of course for her. But I think it is quite difficult to surpass TPM awards, since it grabbed not only a lot of  national awards but also some prestigious international awards. TPM indeed phenomenal. No wonder MCW herself claimed that TPM is her masterpiece so far..  Anyway ..there is one meaningful quote from GD that It might suit with couple
" Just Love is like a painkiller but painful love is like a disinfectant. At first it hurts, but later the wounds heals cleanly. In the end painful love heals you too. So even if it hurts , clench your teeth together and endure "
credit Good doctor

Archived