Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

credit LINK

29725-176549.jpg29725-176550.jpg

excerpt....

Moon Chae Won will be playing the role of Cha Yoon Seo in upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Good Doctor’ who is a pediatric surgeon with strong beliefs and a great sense of duty. This will be Moon Chae Won’s first attempt at being a doctor since making her debut, and she will attempt to present a whole new image of herself in her role that is decisive and warm-hearted.

In the new set of photos that were released recently, Moon Chae Won is seen sporting a ponytail while donning scrubs, as she showed off the image of a decisive female doctor. Her gaze fitted in perfectly with the intelligent and hardworking personality of Cha Yoon Seo, and she was able to reprise her role as a pediatric surgeon to perfect, while showing her adorable charms.

The drama’s production team said, “Moon Chae Won is playing to perfection her role as Cha Yoon Seo who is intelligent, has great sense of responsibility, and has a cool personality. This will be her first attempt at a doctor’s role since her debut, and she will be showing off a fresh new set of charms that she has yet to display from her previous dramas.” 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mv credit jundoolmam

credit LINK ........ previous news

Park Si-hoo spoke at last.

tvN eNEWS revealed an interview of Park Si-hoo speaking at last.

The program reorganized the Park Si-hoo case from beginning to how wannabe star ‘A’ decided to drop all charges. A phone interview was done with Park Si-hoo‘s mother.

She said, “I lived because I couldn’t die. The dropping of charges was a good thing for the both of them”.

Park Si-hoo also mentioned that his mother was still under a lot of stress.

Netizens say, “You don’t have to say it, we know”, “His mother did all the talking”, “It’s going to be an issue all the time”, “This is a pity” and more.

Meanwhile, Park Si-hoo was charged with the rape of wannabe star ‘A’ in February. Tests were run by the National Crime Investigations lab and the CCTV’s were checked. Park was also sued by a civilian organization for violation of the special law of sexual crime. ‘A’ dropped her charges on the 9th this month.

mv credit jami miami

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN , I THINK TODAY IS THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE PRINCESS MAN RIGHT ....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR THE WHOLE CAST, THE DIRECTOR AND THE CREW ESPECIALLY FOR 
PSH AND MCW  ... GODBLESS BOTH OF YOU

credit LINK

PSH case: Still not closed?

excerpt

BUT some Korean media seemed to imply SHR has jumped the gun.  They inquired of the Prosecutor whose reply was: “Case is still under investigation.” (referring to PSH and H’s suit and countersuit.)  It appears PSH has dropped the charges against H but H is still demanding a public apology from PSH for “tarnishing his reputation.”

The Korean media have also tried to contact Hoo Factory which ”avoided contact” and was “stonewalling” (to quote from some of them.)  They are refusing to answer enquiries about the subject.

There are some news reports which say PSH and some Hoo Factory officials are currently overseas.  A couple of reports (without citing their source) specified that PSH is in U.S.A. (and even L.A.) doing a photo shoot for a Japanese magazine and will take a vacation afterwards before returning to Korea in mid-August.  But this has not been confirmed.

So until there is official confirmation and an official press release from Hoo Factory, let us wait and see.

Guest handongmi

Hello there @fazayo!.. thank you and yes, it's good to be here again!.. This thread was just really close to my heart for this is the only thread that I can truly pour my love out for the wonhoo couple!! :x :x :x I hope you'll have a great weekend too! :)
And oh my!.. It's the 2nd anniversary of TPM.. it has been 2 years and yet, this drama was still in everyone's heart!.. and it keeps on winning awards, internationally!.. truly phenomenal.. and thanks for those TPM photo galore @mdnora!.. Those pics remind me of those beautiful TPM memories... waaaahh.. I'm missing this drama so bad!!! Oh, vacation you need to come faster so that I can re-watch TPM for the nth time!!!!! haha. :D

hi @handongmi .... if it was not for @fazayo ... i totally forgot about 13 July 2011... when tpm first touched our lives ... and there is no going back ... such a beautiful love story... photo from dc inisde tpm

viewimage.php?id=princess_k&no=29bcc427b

excerpt from this credit LINK 

The main reason that makes the drama special is the pure & innocent love story between Seung Yoo and Se Ryung. Honestly, I have watched tons of K-dramas love stories before but I have to say that this one is one of the very best ever written. It is so well developed right from the start; their sweet and beautiful courtship, misunderstanding, reunion, betrayal, and their heartbreaking sad fate and longing to each other is just painful and agonizing to watch. You can truly see why they fall in love and remain devoted to each other no matter how cruel the circumstances between their families. It is so well told and beautifully portrayed by both of the leads -- their exceptional and explosive chemistry is absolutely compelling with unparalleled eminence that for the first time in my life, I actually feel heartache watching a love story. No matter whether it is happy or sad scenes, watching the two of them just breaks my heart. Kudos to the writer for writing such a memorable love story, I’m expecting it to be good but I got more than what I asked for. There’re plenty of romantic unforgettable scenes between the two of them. I find myself watching them over and over again since they are beautifully shot; be it their first meeting, the date at the market and river, the horse ridings, the sudden confession, the hug scene in the shack, the kidnapping scene, the romantic scenes at the forest (honestly, the most romantic scene in Kdramas history ever ♥) nor the marriage scene in the hut (I can’t believe they pulled a Cold Mountain here XD). The two of them really look like they are deeply in love with each other just by the look in their eyes or how they touched -- it is just simply beautiful yet heartbreaking to watch at the same time.

In the end, what hold the drama together are the strong value about life and death, doing what is right, fight for right reasons and remain true to your hearts. The drama got many other reasons to make it stay high in my list but the glorious ending makes it even more memorable. It’s no doubt this piece has become one of my very personal favorites. Seung Yoo once said that forgetting everything and living happily faraway with Se Ryung is only a dream for him. I’m glad in the end, he’s living in the dream life he yearned and desired.

Guest handongmi

I couldn't agree more with your post mama @mdnora!.. :) Very well said. There are so many things that makes TPM very special.. and if I were to enumerate them, I'm very much sure it will be a very very long post.. from that pure and innocent love, to the cinematography, to the beautiful and unpredictable plot, and to the many values in life that can be learned from this drama.. TPM was just really wonderful.. no doubt why we can't forget this drama and why we love it so much. :x
And oh yes, thank you @fazayo for reminding us about TPM's anniversary!.. :)
Let's celebrate with TPM, shippers!.. this drama was very remarkable! :) :x :)

Archived